Musketeer Geocoin

avroair

oooooooo! Love the purple!!! Are ya trading any??

No, I don't have any yet. I will get them around the same time they go on sale. :laughing:

Hi, was not able to log in today for the sale since I was at work. If anyone has an extra blue coin, I would be interested in a trade. I have quite a few coins not on my trade list. so feel free to email me. I also have some slo trekker, time and space and four elements coins available for trades.

Thanks,

MRJIFFY

Thanks to everyone who bought them! :laughing:

FYI here are the pics for the other two, they won't be up for a little while (not for a couple of weeks at least!)

Here is the Imperial purple version:

71a4b388-9c75-49af-b0da-6cdbd6643543.jpg

Here is the Assassin's Creed version:

2e83edf7-a054-439e-b965-26d836357df6.jpg

LOVE that purple...can't wait to get some of these too :P

Thanks to everyone who bought them! :laughing:

FYI here are the pics for the other two, they won't be up for a little while (not for a couple of weeks at least!)

Here is the Imperial purple version:

71a4b388-9c75-49af-b0da-6cdbd6643543.jpg

Here is the Assassin's Creed version:

2e83edf7-a054-439e-b965-26d836357df6.jpg

LOVE that purple...can't wait to get some of these too :P

LOVE that prole but missed the sale(s)

I ordered myself a hand full of these beauties today...... Pure luck I was sitting on top of my computer when I got the message. So how long did they take to sellout? How many of each were in the mint run? When do the purple ones come out?????? I have a feeling those will be really hard to get.....

Very nice work! I can't wait to get mine! :laughing::P

Edited by stinkyju

dang, I would have loved to have snagged one of each, finally some real quality coins and I missed these and the Hammer :laughing: Maybe someone will be up for a trade? Didn't received my email notice of the sale event so guess I better go check my spam:(

Congrats to all who managed to snag these :P

Edited by Frozen Buns

I ordered myself a hand full of these beauties today...... Pure luck I was sitting on top of my computer when I got the message. So how long did they take to sellout? How many of each were in the mint run? When do the purple ones come out?????? I have a feeling those will be really hard to get.....

The red and blue sold out in 20 minutes, the green took 40 minutes. There were 200 available of the red, blue and green. There will also be 200 available of each of the purple and black coins. I don't have any in hand yet so I can't tell you how they look with the velvet pouches.

Available:

200 cardinal red AS

200 royalist blue AS

200 cavalier green AS

200 assassin's creed black AS

200 imperialist purple AS

And a matching Antique Gold AE version limited to 25, the AS coins will not be reminted.

:)

The red and blue sold out in 20 minutes, the green took 40 minutes. There were 200 available of the red, blue and green. There will also be 200 available of each of the purple and black coins. I don't have any in hand yet so I can't tell you how they look with the velvet pouches.

Available:

200 cardinal red AS

200 royalist blue AS

200 cavalier green AS

200 assassin's creed black AS

200 imperialist purple AS

And a matching Antique Gold AE version limited to 25, the AS coins will not be reminted.

:)

Do you have anymore sets left to sell or trade? I can't find them and when I tried to order them earlier it wouldn't let me.

Eagle618

dang, I would have loved to have snagged one of each, finally some real quality coins and I missed these and the Hammer :laughing: Maybe someone will be up for a trade? Didn't received my email notice of the sale event so guess I better go check my spam:(

Congrats to all who managed to snag these :P

I would gladly offer to trade with you but I didn't get any spares of either of those sorry.

I just ordered 1 of each (purple/black weren't up). Looks like a few extras went up tonight :ph34r:

so did the Black and Purple versions actually go on sale? if so can someone point me in the right direction. I've checked every link on Geoswag and went to the original link for the Red, Green, and Blue coins and the Purple and Black are not listed anywhere that I can see....

Any help is appreciated.

so did the Black and Purple versions actually go on sale?

Any help is appreciated.

Nope. Oakcoins is currently on vacation in New York... probably when they get back. It will be announced both in this thread and as a geoblast. :ph34r:

For those asking me for trades for the purple and black ones, I don't have any myself yet.

Any help is appreciated.

Nope. Oakcoins is currently on vacation in New York... probably when they get back. It will be announced both in this thread and as a geoblast. :laughing:

For those asking me for trades for the purple and black ones, I don't have any myself yet.

Only one of them is there. I also love your packaging. How did you know that I needed some? :rolleyes:

Edited by hjnielsen

Any help is appreciated.

Nope. Oakcoins is currently on vacation in New York... probably when they get back. It will be announced both in this thread and as a geoblast. :laughing:

Only one of them is there. I also love your package. How did you know that I needed some? :lol:

That came from dhenninger :rolleyes: And has a different thread. ;)

I've seen new coins go up for oaks (so vacation is over, right?) and I've seen the purple and black coins on ebay selling ofr big bucks :ph34r: , so when are these versions going to be offered to customers?

The only black and purple I've seen on Ebay have been the Artist Super Secret XXXXLE Probation Edition. I haven't seen any silver w/ black or silver w/ purple ;)

The Assassin's Creed and Imperial musketeers Saturday morning, April 26th, 7 am Pacific Time. (10 EST).

Exact details to come later. :D

Ah, curses! I will be on the road for an out-of-town caching trip on Saturday. ;) Would anyone be willing to pick up one of each for me? Please e-mail me thru my profile if you can! B)

CF30

Is there going to be a unique icon for these?

Just curious!

Naomi :drama:

supposedly there is/was going to be a custom icon. its in one of the earlier posts, it looks something like a cross border by a lines on all sides. Try page 3 of this thread, around 3/4s of the way down the page you'll see someone quoted the info from avroair and the icon is in the info.

Edited by Hunter of Sock Monsters