Musketeer Geocoin

avroair

Now... about those other two coins...

Imperialist --- purple translucent on antique silver, violet velvet bag and purple gem

Assassin's Creed --- black translucent on antique silver, black velvet bag and black gem

Those two will come up later. I didn't want to put up too many versions up at the same time. The shopping cart can only go so fast. ;)

Imperialist --- purple translucent on antique silver, violet velvet bag and purple gem

Assassin's Creed --- black translucent on antique silver, black velvet bag and black gem

Those two will come up later. I didn't want to put up too many versions up at the same time. The shopping cart can only go so fast. ;)

It is so good when you think of out pockets! Thanks Mark ;)

Got me a set ;)

Ok Time for the next 2......... ;)

Ok Time for the next 2......... ;)

I'm stuck here installing XP on a laptop, so I agree ;)

Darn.... I didn't see this topic until right now. I like the coins too, great design, great idea!

Sale Update:

2a90f973-e647-4ea9-acb1-52fec03c4398.jpg

OMG, I was to early (it was 7 pm here in Europe) and to late (like now, its 10.38 pm here in Europe) ;)

Does some one have an extra set en want to sell it to me ;)

Those two will come up later. I didn't want to put up too many versions up at the same time. The shopping cart can only go so fast. :)

Wednesday next week, same bat-time, same bat-channel, would be PERFECT! :P:):laughing:

CF30