Geojellies 4?

ShmilyNMe

As far as group coins go there are also the Birds of a Feather coins through Hogwild stuff. Especially nice if your going to MWGB as their Mascot this year is a Parrot!

I missed the part where they were asking about group coins in general. Maybe you should just bump your thread instead of cross promting it in another thread where it is OT. Thanks :unsure:

To answer the question asked, there is plans of doing Version 4 this fall before GeoCoinFest '08. In the next few days I will be making an announcement on a variation of the GeoJellies that has been requested by many. I am giving the previous members first shot at joining and reserving their flavors before opening it up to anyone new. Stay tuned for a new thread about this.

Has there been any word on the big bean project? I got the email and sent an email back, but haven't heard anything else about "flavors" or colors or anything...I checked the website and didn't see anything...am i crazy or has it just not been posted? Thanks! :unsure:

Have you joined the new group? I don't see you listed in the database yet. As for the flavors and such, that info is being addressed in the group. Like in the past I won't run the group through the forums. The MODs here have enough to do and we don't need ti use GCs space for our project. Email me if you need the invite resent.

To answer the question asked, there is plans of doing Version 4 this fall before GeoCoinFest '08. In the next few days I will be making an announcement on a variation of the GeoJellies that has been requested by many. I am giving the previous members first shot at joining and reserving their flavors before opening it up to anyone new. Stay tuned for a new thread about this.

I'm new to caching and coins so no previous jellies for me :blink: , but I would be so interested in some for GeoCoinfest! :unsure: Please add me to the email list!

I'm new to caching and coins so no previous jellies for me :sad: , but I would be so interested in some for GeoCoinfest! :unsure: Please add me to the email list!

backhiker...

Keep an eye out for the new thread and that will indicate where YOU need to send your request to join. As per the last line in pghlooking quoted post.

I don't want you too miss out on a cool project :P thinking your post here was good enough to get you in. :blink:

Steel City Babes