10 Free Plumbrokeacres Geocoins!

plumbrokeacres

Update.

I have been suffering from a major Migraine the past two days I have activated a couple of the coins and sent adoptions out will get a couple more done tonight.

I will post the TB numbers here so those who would like to watch the travels of these coins can. I will be dropping them in a Old Traveling (2001) cache that has come to Prince George hopefully this weekend.

Plumbrokeacres

And Finally, The last of the Coin Winners:

I have included the TB #'s so You can follow their journey's

R/Gbots.........TB1Q2CD

ShmilyNMe.....TB1Q2M9

jholly.............TB1Q2KX

TheCollector...TB1Q2J1

mousekakat...TB1Q2CA

Theotokos......TB1Q2K4

GATOULIS......TB1Q2KW

QuigleyJones..TB1Q2JY

jangor...........TB1Q2GQ

sillygirl & jrr...TB1Q2KV

zoesbrother....TB1Q2MJ

Adoption emails are being sent now.

We just had another 2 feet of snow last weekend so I will be dropping coins off as I can reach the caches

Wow!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Beautiful coin!!! Can't wait to see it from close, when it comes to the cache I chose!!! :unsure:

Oh! Snow!!! Well, here is very rare to see snow! We see snow falling only once every 50 years!!! I had to go to the top of the tallest mountain here in Rhodes (1240m), to see some snow!

Some weeks ago, I saw snow falling for the first time in my life! Nothing much, the snow flakes were so thin and small that they were melting immediatelly when they were touching the ground! At least I saw snow falling! :D

Just posting a happy ending, after 3 years and 5000 miles of traveling I will get my Plumbrokeacres Coin this weekend at our event! :D Mahalo to everyone who moved the coin.

Congratulations!!!! That's great news! At one made it!

Mine.... travelled for 1100 miles or more... reached Italy wich is so close to Greece... but then it was stollen from an event! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I never even had a chance to see it.... :cry:

...and it was the first or the second... I do not remember well.. cointest I won! :huh:

Edited by GATOULIS

Just had a look at the coins released, and am a little disappointed to see 6 out of 10 have gone missing hopefully some will be put back in play and continue on.

jholly.............TB1Q2KX - 101,009.4 Miles and still in play

mousekakat...TB1Q2CA - 6128.6 miles and still in play

jangor...........TB1Q2GQ -788.3mi Completed Mission in 08 but was grabbed before the new owner could retrieve it made it home in 2010

sillygirl & jrr...TB1Q2KV - 5453.2mi Almost there!

it's been fun to watch the emails as these coins moved jholly's has been held by one person but has logged 101,009 miles! only 2 have made it to their new homes

Ya too bad...mine had the shortest distance to go but went missing at the first cache. I've tried and tried to contact the cacher but I'm guessing they didn't like geocaching much and gave it up.

Just had a look at the coins released, and am a little disappointed to see 6 out of 10 have gone missing hopefully some will be put back in play and continue on.

jholly.............TB1Q2KX - 101,009.4 Miles and still in play

mousekakat...TB1Q2CA - 6128.6 miles and still in play

jangor...........TB1Q2GQ -788.3mi Completed Mission in 08 but was grabbed before the new owner could retrieve it made it home in 2010

sillygirl & jrr...TB1Q2KV - 5453.2mi Almost there!

it's been fun to watch the emails as these coins moved jholly's has been held by one person but has logged 101,009 miles! only 2 have made it to their new homes