Cointest

zazth

As some may know by now Mrs. zazth is in the U.S. Navy and had just deployed on a 6 month cruise. We decided to run a coin test with at least 2 winners.

Before answering this cointest, I need to let you know her find has not happened yet. will get the answer when she makes the find. could be a day could be a month. but I will keep everyone up to date.

The cointest..... Where, which and what date.

All you have to do is figure out what country, which cache and what date Mandy "Mrs.zazth" makes her first International find.

Prize:

1st correct guess: C&C BN

2nd correct guess: C&C AB

Rules:

1)Unlimited guesses or until somebody wins!

2)Guesses must be at least 10 minutes apart.

3)Winner to be determined by Zazth.

4)No editing of guesses, no mater how bad a speler yu r

Let the games begin!

:D Oei Oei Oei :P I am disqualified.

I have did not read that rules, so i was getting enthussiast at finding a lot off caches.

Sorry Zath, that i have not good read the rules and thanks 501 gang for warning me. :D

Everybody succes with finding the right caches, it is a difficult cointest but fun. :(

I be not back. [ what a pity for me]

Thanks for the cointest and i hope that mrs Zath has a good trip and she come home safely. :P

:P Oei Oei Oei :D I am disqualified.

I have did not read that rules, so i was getting enthussiast at finding a lot off caches.

Sorry Zath, that i have not good read the rules and thanks 501 gang for warning me. :D

No Prob, just didn't want to see you hit the right one but not win! Good luck with the cointest!

well that last guess i wouldn't want her to go to. but keep the guesses coming. i am having lots of fun looking them up to see where you folks think she might get to on her 6 month deployment with her ship. :unsure:

I don't blame you I wouldn't either, I'm just guessing that area since it seems most of the military is probably in that general area? I pray she doesn't actually go there either.