Looking for a used garmin

Does anyone have a cheap (under $55) used garmin. i am looking for a cheap gps for my mom who is very interested in geocaching. however she does not want a mapping gps because my stepdad already has one. she just thought it would be fun to tag along and have one of her own. i recently bought a new yellow etrex (not the H) from sportsmans ware house for $50 because they were clearancing them out needless to say they were sold out by the end of the same day. i don't need any software or serial cable manuals nothing all i care about is the gps and that it works well. i would prefer a yellow etrex or something along this line. i know this amount of money does not buy much but i just thought maybe one of you had a couple laying around or an extra in your backpack. thanks a lot and just let me know here or email me direct at alanauclair@yahoo.com and thanks again.

Does anyone have a cheap (under $55) used garmin. i am looking for a cheap gps for my mom who is very interested in geocaching. however she does not want a mapping gps because my stepdad already has one. she just thought it would be fun to tag along and have one of her own. i recently bought a new yellow etrex (not the H) from sportsmans ware house for $50 because they were clearancing them out needless to say they were sold out by the end of the same day. i don't need any software or serial cable manuals nothing all i care about is the gps and that it works well. i would prefer a yellow etrex or something along this line. i know this amount of money does not buy much but i just thought maybe one of you had a couple laying around or an extra in your backpack. thanks a lot and just let me know here or email me direct at alanauclair@yahoo.com and thanks again.

PM sent

Edited by Krypton