Releasing Geocoins This Year

Dr. Whoever

Dont know if you concidered this or not but there are a few groups out there raising money for events with the sell of geocoins. I Know of one myself :o . If you would like to donate to the cause let me know. Also I would be glad to let some go in the Portland Oregon area if you dont have anyone from around here.

I recived 4 coins from you today and I am happy to help you place some coins

in the WV- Tri-state area I will be dropping them off soon in a few caches my next couple

days of caching.

Thanks again Jim and very glad to help you out.I just noticed that you have 936 geocoins

traveling now :D Thats just amazing and great ! ! !

Got the ones you sent me! I'll place them soon, and try to spread them out a bit.

<snip>

Can you let me know where the Appalachian Tenn/NC coin ends up, I'de like to keep tabs on it so I can try and see it at some point. I'm gonna be up in Raleigh soon and would like to see this one because I love the AT through the Tenn/NC border. I don't know if tipping someone off to a coins location is against the rules or frowned on, but if you cant let me know then its cool.

Got that one placed today, the TN/NC Appalachian Trail coin went into the "Chapel Hill Travel Bug Cache" (GCWXCE).

Sorry, didn't get a pic this time :D

Hi Castleman

would love to help. We are currently in New Zealand and have a visitor from Germany (CyberLacrus), who will leave us end of March.

I will go to Germany in May and stop-over for a few days in Dubai. Plan to do a bit of caching there.

Please let us know if you would like us to drop some of your coins in interesting caches.

Regards Die Russellbande

Most of the coins that I have sent have reached their destinations. I may have more available to send out when I return from the three vacation caching trips I have planned for this year. I'll place a watch on this thread and refer to it for helpers. Thanks again Geocoiners for all of your help in getting travelers out into the wild and away from those terrible, dark and lonely binders.

Hey Castle man.

I'm sitting for my letter-box waiting on your coins. :)

Sitting for the letter-box has helpt, i've got your coins.

I've never seen these coin in real so that is for me great. :D

We will take 2 coins to belgium and place 1 coin in the Netherlands.

We hope that we can cache next weekend.

I'm feeling sick and now i'm getting your coins, it makes me happy :D , thanks.

Coins make me happy, all are the coins not mine, that does'not matter.

Thanks Castleman, The Netherlands and belgium are happy with these great coins.

We wish the coins a save and adventure journey.

I don't collect geocoins. I like to buy them to send them off into the wild and see where they go. It's very exciting to find a geocoin in a cache and I've only found one so far. The rest, I placed myself. So, if you want someone to distribute some in various places, feel free to send some my way and I'll find them good caches to perch in.

Morninglori

Hi, Castle man

We have placed Castle man's 2006 boo bash geocoin in a Nightcache gc18gmq in the Netherlands on 6 march and he has traveled 8893.9 km.

We have placed Castle man's copper free the cache geocoin placed in cache gc13ptz in Belgium on 8 march and he has traveled 8906.2 km.

We have placed Castle man's silver k9-er cache geocoin placed in cache gc13ptb in Belgium on 8 march and he has traveled 8905.9 km.

We wish your coins a save and good journey. :)

If you want more coins released in the Netherlands or Belgium you know to find me, it was fun doing this. :)

greetings :)

Hey Castle man.

I'm sitting for my letter-box waiting on your coins. :)

Sitting for the letter-box has helpt, i've got your coins.

I've never seen these coin in real so that is for me great. :)

We will take 2 coins to belgium and place 1 coin in the Netherlands.

We hope that we can cache next weekend.

I'm feeling sick and now i'm getting your coins, it makes me happy :) , thanks.

Coins make me happy, all are the coins not mine, that does'not matter.

Thanks Castleman, The Netherlands and belgium are happy with these great coins.

We wish the coins a save and adventure journey.

Now this is what I call enthused, eh?

Thanks all for moving the coins. If you have received the coins I sent you please post here.

Thanks to all of you who have been setting these coins in caches. My inbox is full daily....( a good thing).

I'll personally be dropping about 50 or so in the San Antonio are next week, 50 or so in the Vancouver, BC area in June and another 50 or so in Ontario Canada and every state along the route from California to there. Next April there will be 300+ heading with me to Germany. Keep 'em moving folks and join in with this COIN IN Campaign, it's really fun.