Pocket Queries broken?

Team GPSaxophone

I tried running a couple of saved queries last night, last run 5 days prior, but they never ran (last ran date was still 5 days prior). I was able to get the My Finds query to run immediately.

I tried creating new queries to do the same as the ones that didn't run, but they're just sitting there saying last ran "never". Normally new queries get run right away, so something appears to be wrong with the system.

Right now I have two new queries and one saved query set to run today(Thursday). Previewing them displays the results I am expecting. Help?

The problem has been resolved (I think)

It appears that there is an error in the code for the new Wherigo cache type. When selected, the PQs wouldn't run. As soon as I deselected that as a type and saved the query, it ran and I got an email within seconds. I sent a follow up to the ticket I opened earlier so they can fix it, but for now don't select Wherigo as a type.

It appears that there is an error in the code for the new Wherigo cache type. When selected, the PQs wouldn't run. As soon as I deselected that as a type and saved the query, it ran and I got an email within seconds. I sent a follow up to the ticket I opened earlier so they can fix it, but for now don't select Wherigo as a type.

Thanks for the warning Sax, I don't intend to do those anyhow so I better check my PQs.

I just went in and checked a few request pages and it appears that the Wherigo cache type defaults to not selected. The only problem would be when you don't select a cache type.

I had selected the type (just in case there were some in my area I didn't know about) along with the other types I normally have selected. That's what gummed up the works. I guess I'll wait until they fix it before reselecting that type.

I was waiting close to an hour for a new PQs to run, but was running into the same problem. I read this post, took of the Wherigo caches and they all ran immediately... :)