Accessibility Coins Now Available

Nochipra

Very nice job on your new coin. I would prefer to trade you to make it even more special, but will buy one if you are not trading. I also want to say thank you for making this coin. There are many people where I live that need to see it in order to open their eyes and realize that even rated 1 caches rock!!! Maybe your coin will make the difference I've wanted them to see for a long time now.

ps Congrats to the smart winners :rolleyes:<_<

THE ACCESSIBILITY GEOCOIN IS NOW AVAILABLE!!! Geoswag has now began sales of our Accessibility coins and pins on their "secret" web page. If you get their newsletter then you should already have a link to be able to get them. I don't want to comprimise their site by posting it here but you can sign up for their newsletter to get them. There are a total of 3 versions gold, LE nickel, and our LE Artist Editions copper version (only 25 copper coins and 15 copper pins). They have the gold and nickel version and Chip and I have the copper of which we are only selling a few on ebay to help pay for the regular and LE versions we had to purchase and the rest will be saved to help special charitable events. We have just a very few LE nickel and gold coins and pins available for special trades. If these sell out then we were told new metals will be done if a remint is required.

accessibilitycoin1.jpg

accessibilitycoin2.jpg

copperaccessibilitypin.jpg

Chip and I designed this coin to help promote awareness that people with disabilities and some minor health problems enjoy geocaching too and how important it is to create some accessible caches. I (Nora) am a wheelchair user who was born with spina bifida and Chip has diabetes which has made him legally blind, with poor circulation and he has had a kidney transplant, so we tried depict the types of problems many geocachers face on this coin with a wheelchair symbol, the crutches and cane symbol, the hand sign of G for geocaching for the deaf, and the glasses for those with very poor vision and the back of the coin has a special braille message you can interpret representing those who are blind. This coin has very special meaning for both of us and we hope it will for you too if you yourself or someone you know has some some form of physical limitation that makes geocaching a little more difficult but not impossible. Thanks for checking it out :)

THE ACCESSIBILITY GEOCOIN IS NOW AVAILABLE!!! Geoswag has now began sales of our Accessibility coins and pins on their "secret" web page. If you get their newsletter then you should already have a link to be able to get them. I don't want to comprimise their site by posting it here but you can sign up for their newsletter to get them. There are a total of 3 versions gold, LE nickel, and our LE Artist Editions copper version (only 25 copper coins and 15 copper pins). They have the gold and nickel version and Chip and I have the copper of which we are only selling a few on ebay to help pay for the regular and LE versions we had to purchase and the rest will be saved to help special charitable events. We have just a very few LE nickel and gold coins and pins available for special trades. If these sell out then we were told new metals will be done if a remint is required.

accessibilitycoin1.jpg

accessibilitycoin2.jpg

copperaccessibilitypin.jpg

Chip and I designed this coin to help promote awareness that people with disabilities and some minor health problems enjoy geocaching too and how important it is to create some accessible caches. I (Nora) am a wheelchair user who was born with spina bifida and Chip has diabetes which has made him legally blind, with poor circulation and he has had a kidney transplant, so we tried depict the types of problems many geocachers face on this coin with a wheelchair symbol, the crutches and cane symbol, the hand sign of G for geocaching for the deaf, and the glasses for those with very poor vision and the back of the coin has a special braille message you can interpret representing those who are blind. This coin has very special meaning for both of us and we hope it will for you too if you yourself or someone you know has some some form of physical limitation that makes geocaching a little more difficult but not impossible. Thanks for checking it out ;)

Nochipra, you both have made a great coin with wise words of awareness.

True this coin cachers going to think; is my cache also for cachers with desability, yes ok i'm let it show on the cachepage.

No, the next cache i made i am going to think about cachers with disability.

This coin is going to shake some cachers awake, so i hope a lot off these coins will go traveling.

I think that there are a lot off cachers with disability, i have also a disability and i love to cache.

Plus, i am now more aware thanks to this coin. :D [i'm shaked also]

:lol: I love this coin with a wise message :lol:

If anyone purchasing this coin intends to release it into the wild I would be very interested in watching it's travels especially if you are outside the U.S. I love watching and seeing coins travel around. I have not released too many myself for fear of them being stolen but I do intend to release a few of these coins around. If your willing to let me put your new Accessibility coin on my watch list please either post the link here or send me a message through my profile with the link. Thanks.

Nora

I contacted geoswag about people wanting to get the Accessibility geocoin but not knowing where to get it and I was given permission to forwar the newsletter I received to anyone who is interested. So if you are interested in purchasing this coin please contact me through our profile and I will forward the email where you can sign up for the newsletter and get the coin. There are still LE Nickel versions available.

Nochipra