WTB: Dummy or Display GPS Units

Sileny Jizda

We were wondering if anyone knew of a way, place, or contact to get a couple of 'dummy' or non working display hand held GPS units for a library display? Last year we used our working units but I never was really that comfortable in using them for that purpose. We feel that the fake realistic plastic type units used in store like wal-Mart and such. We checked the usual places and came up empty. We're even interested in broken, non-working units as well. Age is not an issue. Any suggestions or offers?

We were wondering if anyone knew of a way, place, or contact to get a couple of 'dummy' or non working display hand held GPS units for a library display? Last year we used our working units but I never was really that comfortable in using them for that purpose. We feel that the fake realistic plastic type units used in store like wal-Mart and such. We checked the usual places and came up empty. We're even interested in broken, non-working units as well. Age is not an issue. Any suggestions or offers?

When I used to sell Magellan handhelds my suppliers offered the dummy displays for about $10 each. Might be able to get some out of Magellan or a smaller retailer.