Colorado do not keep time whene turned off

Carignan

To test the internal clock, I did set an alarm to go off at 08:35 in the morning.

I did set this at 23:05 in the evening.

The alarm did go off at 09:00, and the clock on the GPS displayed 08:45

Something is totaly wrong.

Edited by jotne

I have a problem with a 400t keeping time when turned off (Serial #18Z002764) loaded with the latest software released by Garmin on Feb 18th.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...772&st=122#

I have shipped the unit back to REI and have another one on order. I didn't try the setting the unit to log air pressure.

Update on my above post:

I just received a replacement 400t from REI (Serial #18Z002817 which is 53 units after the 400t I returned above). I updated the firmware to the latest and so far the unit is keeping time.

I didn't change any default settings, so the "pressure trending" is still set to its original value "save when power on".

I'll see over the next 24-hours if the unit continues to keep time, but my previous unit would not. So it seems clear that there are hardware faults with certain units, even those that have been manufactured closely together.

Final comment on the display / backlight: I really wished it was brighter since (at times) it is really difficult to read.

I have a problem with a 400t keeping time when turned off (Serial #18Z002764) loaded with the latest software released by Garmin on Feb 18th.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...772&st=122#

I have shipped the unit back to REI and have another one on order. I didn't try the setting the unit to log air pressure.

Update on my above post:

I just received a replacement 400t from REI (Serial #18Z002817 which is 53 units after the 400t I returned above). I updated the firmware to the latest and so far the unit is keeping time.

I had #18Z001716, and it was 1101 units before your latest, and I returned it a few days ago, but I will be getting a replacement soon, when I have the money. Mine also had the problem with the clock and had the problem with the tracklogs always connecting the beginning of each new track to the old position, causing an interconnected mess. So as soon as I'm able to get a replacement, I can be a Colorado 400t user again for my Colorado GPS Yahoo Group.