The Kitsap County Challenge

-Hawk-

We want to thank Fairyhoney for placing GC17ZP3 Elephants 3 for Peace on Map 651. And I thought I might have to swim across Wicks Lake to complete that map. Dick

WOW! I had no idea that I was doing something Good when placing this cache - I just wanted to bring attention to the neat "graffiti". I guess it means that I WILL have to "swim across Wicks Lake" :blink::)

I guess it means that I WILL have to "swim across Wicks Lake" :):blink:

There are other alternatives.......

redneckbassboat1498e43aqg6.jpg

:)

I like it. Probably a lot of those in Redneck country. I have had a few questions about the format of the coordinates on the Thomas Guide. You need to change those to what Geocaching uses, which is easy to do. Just take the sec. and divide by 60. I just noticed that on any cache page, just after the listed coordinates, they now have a conversion that you can click on to get other formats. Dick

"I have had a few questions about the format of the coordinates on the Thomas Guide. You need to change those to what Geocaching uses, which is easy to do. Just take the sec. and divide by 60. I just noticed that on any cache page, just after the listed coordinates, they now have a conversion that you can click on to get other formats. Dick"

I wish I wasn't so computer and technically illiterate. I know nothing as to what you are asking about :blink: .

I am thinking, that Dick is pointing out coordinate conversion alternatives, to those who are wondering how to do it.

You can either, as he said, divide the seconds by 60, or use the method that he just discovered, and click the link just to the right of the posted coordinates on any cache listing, labeled 'other conversions...'. If you choose the latter method, use the drop down menu and select (DMS). The coordinates used on Groundspeak is (MinDec). The Thomas Guide uses (DMS).

For co-ordinate conversions I like Fizzy Calc . In addition to conversions it does distance, projections and checksums.

Jim

Thanks for the info. on Fizzymagic Jim. After, I had done all the conversions for all the pages, then I checked using fissymagic. It is great. Then -Hawke- and I compared coordinates. I think we have them all correct now. If anyone is hurting for caches on Map 559, Molly pointed out to me that Point of no Return and GC15ATC both just are in the left side of map 559.

Anyone needing maps 589 and 590, Arlene and I will be looking for those about 0930 tomorrow. The blue gate is supposed to be open by 0900 and we will look for GCWQ0Z in

Map 589 and GCWNYR in Map 590. The last one has been hard to find. If anyone is going to be looking for those tomorrow. Come by and help us. Dick

Anyone needing maps 589 and 590, Arlene and I will be looking for those about 0930 tomorrow. The blue gate is supposed to be open by 0900 and we will look for GCWQ0Z in

Map 589 and GCWNYR in Map 590. The last one has been hard to find. If anyone is going to be looking for those tomorrow. Come by and help us. Dick

Snookie and I already have 589...(Great Library), but we are game for helping out with 590. Just don't know where the blue gate is. We may be slow, with getting over colds, but we will do what we can.

Snookie and I already have 589...(Great Library), but we are game for helping out with 590. Just don't know where the blue gate is. We may be slow, with getting over colds, but we will do what we can.

Thanks Tim. Let put it off for another weekend. You two will be feeling better and I don't really want to drive Arlene's new Scion tC up that road. We really haven't driven it but think we might go get Size Matters in 529 and Bedrock Travel Bug & Gecoin Motel in the Scion. She has been driving a 86 Prelude with manual shift and needs practice in driving a shift-less vehicle. When we do decide to go, you and Snookie can drop by and I will take the Land Crusher. Maybe we could get a group together to go after those two in 589 and 590.

Good news! Molly is going to place a cache in 593, 553 and I think 532.

Dick

Edited by W7WT

Thanks Tim. Let put it off for another weekend. You two will be feeling better and I don't really want to drive Arlene's new Scion tC up that road. We really haven't driven it but think we might go get Size Matters in 529 and Bedrock Travel Bug & Gecoin Motel in the Scion. She has been driving a 86 Prelude with manual shift and needs practice in driving a shift-less vehicle. When we do decide to go, you and Snookie can drop by and I will take the Land Crusher. Maybe we could get a group together to go after those two in 589 and 590.

Dick

Puttin' it off sounds fine by us Dick. We can work something out as far as a caravan to get those later on down the line.

It is great news, and I am extremely pleased, that Molly, is dropping some more caches out there in those pages. You mentioned 553...what page would that actually be, since there is no 553, maybe 563? None the less, great job slowestmover!!!

Tell Arlene, congrats on the new car too! Very Snazzy!! :D

Just to clarify, I intend to place a very simple little cache in map 593 tomorrow...it's name will be (drum roll please...) "Map 593". I will do the paperwork on it tomorrow (March 2nd) but I don't know how long it will take to get published.

I am still working on cache placements for maps 503 and 533; hope to have them up and running in the next couple of weeks. I wish I could promise you all some elaborate awe-inspiring caches but these will also probably be pretty simple affairs.

Just to clarify, I intend to place a very simple little cache in map 593 tomorrow...it's name will be (drum roll please...) "Map 593". I will do the paperwork on it tomorrow (March 2nd) but I don't know how long it will take to get published.

I am still working on cache placements for maps 503 and 533; hope to have them up and running in the next couple of weeks. I wish I could promise you all some elaborate awe-inspiring caches but these will also probably be pretty simple affairs.

I appreciate the clarification, and you doing so! action-smiley-033.gif

Dick

Puttin' it off sounds fine by us Dick. We can work something out as far as a caravan to get those later on down the line.

It is great news, and I am extremely pleased, that Molly, is dropping some more caches out there in those pages. You mentioned 553...what page would that actually be, since there is no 553, maybe 563? None the less, great job slowestmover!!!

Tell Arlene, congrats on the new car too! Very Snazzy!! :o

We started off the day with Arlene driving her new car back up to Dusty Roads. We DNF it Thursday and today we were armed with a hint and still DNF it. We thought it wasn't there but getting home an checking, it was found yesterday. Then we found Size Matters in

529 and Bedrock ....559. Then I drove to the blue gate which was closed and locked. I was told it would probably be open on Saturday and Sunday. Today was Sunday. We hiked in to look for DNF Revenge. The gravel road was in good shape. Yes, we also DNF DNF Revenge. We understood the hint and there were two places where it could be. Showed signs of very high water so the the cache maybe downstream. Neither DNF Revenge or Side Trip to the Top have been logged since last fall. Lets wait until it has been verified they are there before looking for them. Dick

the limited info I have on Green Mountain, dated from a 1995 trail map

Speaking of.....does anyone know where we could get a hold of trail maps, that integrate both Green and Gold Mountains trails into one map?

Snookie and I have been out there on a few occasions, the last several weeks, and would really like to explore them further. We have noticed that it appears, that some trails go from one mountain to the other, and would really appreciate a map that reflects that. Heck, we would like any kinda trail map.

Dick, the limited info I have on Green Mountain, dated from a 1995 trail map for Pete's sake :D , says the gates are only open 9 AM to 6 PM Sat and Sun, June thru September...sorry to hear that Dusty Roads continues to elude you and Arlene :o

Thanks, I bet that the gate openings are still the same. My neighbor who is building a new home just south of there on Tahuya Lake and goes by there every day says he sees it open quite often. The road is good, your Honda Accord should have no problem on it, once they open the gate.

I think we are the only ones having any problem with Dusty Roads. I just don't know what we are overlooking. I think we will wait until Jim gets the multi "A Day at the Beach" active.

Dick

Bad news for Map 593...the cache was rejected for being on private property (it isn't) and for being on too busy a road (I've found caches along far busier roads and in far more precarious locales). The reviewer also seemed to take exception to the fact that the cache was placed to help folks complete the challenge without having to set sail. Mike and I have spent literally hours scouring that area for a place to put a cache and we are disinclined to spend any more time on it. So we're throwing in the towel because we want to get on with our lives. Looks like folks will just have to go to Blake Island to complete the challenge. Doubt we'll be making any further efforts to place any more caches on BI or anywhere else for that matter; it simply isn't worth the considerable time investment for us.

Bad news for Map 593...the cache was rejected for being on private property (it isn't) and for being on too busy a road (I've found caches along far busier roads and in far more precarious locales). The reviewer also seemed to take exception to the fact that the cache was placed to help folks complete the challenge without having to set sail. Mike and I have spent literally hours scouring that area for a place to put a cache and we are disinclined to spend any more time on it. So we're throwing in the towel because we want to get on with our lives. Looks like folks will just have to go to Blake Island to complete the challenge. Doubt we'll be making any further efforts to place any more caches on BI or anywhere else for that matter; it simply isn't worth the considerable time investment for us.

I am sorry to hear that. Not because there won't be a cache but the way your enthusiasm was killed. You are a very nice person trying to do the right thing. The only cache on Blake Island in this map, I have found. When you are up to it again, what about Fort Ward State Park? The eastern part of it is on Map 593. I found two caches there several years ago. One at the top of the hill and the other just south west of a gun implacement.

Dick

I am sorry to hear that. Not because there won't be a cache but the way your enthusiasm was killed. You are a very nice person trying to do the right thing. The only cache on Blake Island in this map, I have found. When you are up to it again, what about Fort Ward State Park? The eastern part of it is on Map 593. I found two caches there several years ago. One at the top of the hill and the other just south west of a gun implacement.

Dick

Dick, I just don't want to go thru the red tape that goes with placing a cache in a Washington State Park. Plus I wanted a cache that would be easy for me to get to to do any required maintenance on it...which lets out both the upper part of the park (closed during winter) and anything along the gun implacements as they must be approached on foot from the edge of map 562...it just gets to be "too hard". At this stage of my life I want convenience and lots of it.

The reviewer also seemed to take exception to the fact that the cache was placed to help folks complete the challenge without having to set sail.

If that is true, :laughing: that is a very very sad thing :D ! That same reviewer just happened to approve a cache for the exact same reason that they denied yours for. The name of that cache gives away the reason it was placed, to give an alternative to help out clearing a map for the Delorme Challenge. The difference between that challenge, and Dick and I's KCC, and the approval of caches, weather or not it was placed to clear a map, or not......only that approver will know.

I am going to contact Dick in the morning, on how we can work with this. It is apparent that other alternatives are going to be needed. I have stated, from the git-go, that It IS NOT, our intention, to make participants HAVE to go to Blake to complete that map. The reviewers may have there interpretations of what Dick and I want, which are incorrect. Dick and I will work on a solution to this, and let you know. As Dick said Molly, sorry your enthusiasm has taken a bad blow due to this experience.

An update on A Day At the Beach. I've sent two emails and left a note in the log but still no word from the owner.

Jim

Thanks for the update Jim. I notice that the current owner has not logged on GC.com since the day before your log entry. I would maybe shoot them another email or two, and give it some time. No hurry on our end, and I thank you for the effort, and again, the update.

The reviewer also seemed to take exception to the fact that the cache was placed to help folks complete the challenge without having to set sail.

If that is true, :laughing: that is a very very sad thing :D ! That same reviewer just happened to approve a cache for the exact same reason that they denied yours for. The name of that cache gives away the reason it was placed, to give an alternative to help out clearing a map for the Delorme Challenge. The difference between that challenge, and Dick and I's KCC, and the approval of caches, weather or not it was placed to clear a map, or not......only that approver will know.

I am going to contact Dick in the morning, on how we can work with this. It is apparent that other alternatives are going to be needed. I have stated, from the git-go, that It IS NOT, our intention, to make participants HAVE to go to Blake to complete that map. The reviewers may have there interpretations of what Dick and I want, which are incorrect. Dick and I will work on a solution to this, and let you know. As Dick said Molly, sorry your enthusiasm has taken a bad blow due to this experience.

Just to clarify, the reviewer objected to the cache location for SEVERAL reasons; the reviewer's objection to helping folks complete the challenge was just one of many caching sins I committed.

For the people who wish to go to Blake Island (and there may be more than just a few, its a lovely place) and don't have a boat or any hope of borrowing one, they can either take the Tillicum Village route or buy a $40 no show just a boat ride to Blake Island round trip ticket May thru Sept.

But they should also carefully read the logs of the two caches that are on the island before they set out. The one cache eligible for the KCC (because of its coords) has gone missing and was replaced just a couple of days ago by some well intentioned cachers (not the owner). But if they do not have a permit from the Washington State Park system, that cache will be a goner very soon. The rangers will remove it as they probably removed its non-sanctioned predecessor. The other cache, Chief Sealth's Birthplace, is apparently sanctioned by the Washington State Parks people but its coords are off of map 593.

I think the best solution to this problem (and I do think it is a problem as map 593 seems to lack a bona fide cache at this time) is to get some far more experienced placer of caches than I am to scope out the Bainbridge section of map 593 and successfully place a cache there.

Just to clarify, the reviewer objected to the cache location for SEVERAL reasons; the reviewer's objection to helping folks complete the challenge was just one of many caching sins I committed.

For the people who wish to go to Blake Island (and there may be more than just a few, its a lovely place) and don't have a boat or any hope of borrowing one, they can either take the Tillicum Village route or buy a $40 no show just a boat ride to Blake Island round trip ticket May thru Sept.

But they should also carefully read the logs of the two caches that are on the island before they set out. The one cache eligible for the KCC (because of its coords) has gone missing and was replaced just a couple of days ago by some well intentioned cachers (not the owner). But if they do not have a permit from the Washington State Park system, that cache will be a goner very soon. The rangers will remove it as they probably removed its non-sanctioned predecessor. The other cache, Chief Sealth's Birthplace, is apparently sanctioned by the Washington State Parks people but its coords are off of map 593.

I think the best solution to this problem (and I do think it is a problem as map 593 seems to lack a bona fide cache at this time) is to get some far more experienced placer of caches than I am to scope out the Bainbridge section of map 593 and successfully place a cache there.

The other reasons that it was not approved, ie.. being on private property, I can understand and would agree with. As far as being a caching sin, because of you were attempting to help out fellow cachers with an alternative hide for the KCC, I do not buy.

Dick and I have had email correspondence this morning, and we will figure out the best way to move forward on this. We don't want this challenge to be hard, as has been clearly stated. We will keep you posted.

Again, sorry you had a bad experience with a reviewer. Don't lose faith. For the most part, reviewers have the best interest of this sport in mind, and have guidelines they have to follow in the approval process.

" I think the best solution to this problem (and I do think it is a problem as map 593 seems to lack a bona fide cache at this time) is to get some far more experienced placer of caches than I am to scope out the Bainbridge section of map 593 and successfully place a cache there. "

Slowestmover : I, for one, really appreciate All of your efforts that you have put into this. I am fairly sure that We ALL do. Please don't kick yourself because you did your best, you had your heart into it, was genuinely going for it And THAT is what counts :laughing: !

I must admit that it was a very innovative way to get a smiley ... can't find the cache? Toss out one of yours and take the smiley. Hmmm, maybe I found a way to get map 473. :laughing:

Jim

Edited by jholly

I'm short on time today, so I will read thru all the posts a bit later. I have about 8 map pages I need caches placed in, since I've cached out those areas. I am willing to place 8-9 new caches out there for you all, including one on map #500. Please let me know if you can help.

Here's what I need:

#503, #533, #593 on Bainbridge Is.

#559 Seabeck

#619 Near Mission Lake

#620 Sunnyslope/Brem Airport

#650 Lake Flora Rd

#680 Wye Lake/Fern Lake

Thanks!!!!! :laughing:

the limited info I have on Green Mountain, dated from a 1995 trail map

Speaking of.....does anyone know where we could get a hold of trail maps, that integrate both Green and Gold Mountains trails into one map?

Snookie and I have been out there on a few occasions, the last several weeks, and would really like to explore them further. We have noticed that it appears, that some trails go from one mountain to the other, and would really appreciate a map that reflects that. Heck, we would like any kinda trail map.

I only have a trail map for the Tahuya Forest. Wish I could help

Dick

Dick, I just don't want to go thru the red tape that goes with placing a cache in a Washington State Park. Plus I wanted a cache that would be easy for me to get to to do any required maintenance on it...which lets out both the upper part of the park (closed during winter) and anything along the gun implacements as they must be approached on foot from the edge of map 562...it just gets to be "too hard". At this stage of my life I want convenience and lots of it.

I have a cache placed in the Belfair State Park and filling out the paperwork wasn't hard at all. It was really painless and they were excited to help me. You just need to check on the cache every 3-6 months.

I think the cache must have had more problems than the placement for a challenge cache. I recently had a cache published that is very obvious it was there to help you fulfill challenge cache requirements.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...=y&decrypt=

Private Property without permission is enough to not get your cache published.

Make no mistake about it, it appears that there were some issues (private property, and the busy road), that contributed to the demise of the cache being approved. I have no problems with that, and I would expect the end result to be what it was.

What concerns me is the statement she mentioned below. I know you have had that one approved to help with a challenge, as did ohjoy!, to help out with page 90 of the Delorme. Why would that statement be made? I don't know. Especially, since Dick and I, the challenge owners, have made it clear that we don't want participants to HAVE to set sail. Even if we did, I think it should be up to Dick and I to take exception to that cache placement, and not a reviewer.

Maybe it would be a good idea for that reviewer to post here and be able to clarify what was said, and what was meant by it. I hate to move on without hearing both sides of this.

Edited by -Hawk-

I wouldn't normally post this in a public thread but here is what I said.

Hiding a cache just for a Challenge Cache is not a good reason to hide a cache. It's nice that you want to give people an easier cache to get for this map page, but we still need to find a way to do so that will meet the guidelines.

I've added the emphasis where necessary to get across the point I was trying to make. If the cache had been publishable I would not have taken the time to comment. Since it could not be published in the initial spot I took a moment to make that comment. It was my hope that the hider would think about my comment when looking for a new spot for this hide. That's all I wanted them to do, to just consider what I said.

There should always be a reason for hiding a cache. Too often the reason caches are hidden have nothing to do with the location or the container. My hope was that what ever new spot they picked was chosen, not just because it was in a specific map page, but because they wanted to bring cachers to that location.

I wouldn't normally post this in a public thread but here is what I said.

Hiding a cache just for a Challenge Cache is not a good reason to hide a cache. It's nice that you want to give people an easier cache to get for this map page, but we still need to find a way to do so that will meet the guidelines.

I've added the emphasis where necessary to get across the point I was trying to make. If the cache had been publishable I would not have taken the time to comment. Since it could not be published in the initial spot I took a moment to make that comment. It was my hope that the hider would think about my comment when looking for a new spot for this hide. That's all I wanted them to do, to just consider what I said.

There should always be a reason for hiding a cache. Too often the reason caches are hidden have nothing to do with the location or the container. My hope was that what ever new spot they picked was chosen, not just because it was in a specific map page, but because they wanted to bring cachers to that location.

Thank you for your explanation as to what happened there. As I mentioned, I wanted to hear all sides, and you, as you mentioned, went above and beyond with your explanation.

I have decided that this whole thing is a done deal, it is over with, and is doing nothing but tainting the whole challenge and this thread, and I would like to move this thread back on track. Thanks again TM.

Dr. Who's sibling GC19V4A has been placed by goblindust in Map 503. Any cache goblindust places is a quality cache. Also, went to Silverdale Costco today and they still have as lot of the Kitsap County Thomas Guides for about $10. Dick

Edited by W7WT

Just saw that jholly, placed a cache in map #593, called Roadside Views #2.

Thanks Jim! You are now the first person, that I am aware of, to clear that map #. Nice Job!

When I saw there was a Roadside View #2, I thought there must also be a #1, and there is, Jim has placed a cache in map 453 just south of Kingston, named of course Roadside View #1. GC19Y29. Thanks for placing both caches Jim dick

Edited by W7WT

Could they put their finds on a spread sheet or word document with the page and cache name then email that to you? This could make your life a little easier.

Lori :anitongue:

That is definitely the preferred way. I want the participants to have what ever option they can use. Dick does not have Excel, but I do. If they email me an Excel file, I can print it and scan it back into an email to Dick. If the participants do not have Excel, both Dick and I have MS Word, so that will work as well.

I am liking Dicks idea of creating a watchlist and just do a copy and paste thing into the body of an email, and then shoot that off to us. My main concern with that, is I know I use my watchlist primarily, not bookmark lists, so there would be alot of other caches included, and cluttering things up. Will have to explore that option a bit further, but for now the Excel and MS Word options are perfectly acceptable.

If I know exactly what was needed on an excel or word document, I could come up with a form page for both. This way people would only need to put in there info. You could put it a link on the page.

Lori

Could they put their finds on a spread sheet or word document with the page and cache name then email that to you? This could make your life a little easier.

Lori :anitongue:

That is definitely the preferred way. I want the participants to have what ever option they can use. Dick does not have Excel, but I do. If they email me an Excel file, I can print it and scan it back into an email to Dick. If the participants do not have Excel, both Dick and I have MS Word, so that will work as well.

I am liking Dicks idea of creating a watchlist and just do a copy and paste thing into the body of an email, and then shoot that off to us. My main concern with that, is I know I use my watchlist primarily, not bookmark lists, so there would be alot of other caches included, and cluttering things up. Will have to explore that option a bit further, but for now the Excel and MS Word options are perfectly acceptable.

If I know exactly what was needed on an excel or word document, I could come up with a form page for both. This way people would only need to put in there info. You could put it a link on the page.

Lori

Thank you Lori. Hawk is suffering from a pinched nerve in his back so I will answer you.

I am not aware of any non PM even doing the challenge. We welcome them and will work with them to finish the challenge. Verifying the caches has been much easier than I thought. As of noon today, all the bookmarks on the Kitsap County Challenge cache page are correct and I have sent them on to Hawk to have him verify them also. If we agree then we will consider what is submitted as confirmed. The participants are doing great and I only found one small error which has been corrected. When Hawk gets back on his feet he can answer you. But right now we may not have to worry about it. Dick

Edited by W7WT

I know that many of you have Maps that you have cached out and none to look for. I would like for you to post either here or send me a e-mail listing those you have cached out. I will tabulate those and see which ones should be given priority. Donna, Quadmommy has offered to place some caches in her area. Maybe others will step forward and offer to place some caches. I have the following maps that there is no

caches for me to find 433, 451, 619, 620 and 650. There are others that

I may have to wait until summer before I can find them. Also there is some I don't want to do but did not count them. I will also send this to the active participants who may not monitor the forums. Dick

I know that many of you have Maps that you have cached out and none to look for. I would like for you to post either here or send me a e-mail listing those you have cached out. I will tabulate those and see which ones should be given priority. Donna, Quadmommy has offered to place some caches in her area. Maybe others will step forward and offer to place some caches. I have the following maps that there is no

I may have to wait until summer before I can find them. Also there is some I don't want to do but did not count them. I will also send this to the active participants who may not monitor the forums. Dick

We've cached out map pages 563, 531, 529, 503, 501, 472, 471, 451, 433 and 413...

We were assuming that was an intentional part of the design - to give newer cachers a bit of an advantage.

-Brendan & Tim O'Shea (aka 'boshea')

edit: remove 530 - GC1A1EK was posted a couple days ago

Edited by boshea

For the record, Mike and I are both cached out of the following maps:

and

We are waiting for the gate to open in May for map 590, but even with the gate open to private vehicles on weekends, that one is a big "if" for us. Hoping to get map 559 some weekday when the weather is really favorable. We'll just keep going as far as we can, it's not a challenge that we necessarily have to complete to enjoy.

Molly

I think this is a great idea that Dick came up with. Everyone can add to his, as I will dub it, "Kitsap's Most Wanted" list of maps, that need cachers to hide a cache in, in order to help others complete this challenge. Very Brilliant Dick. :)

Since the challenge guidelines mention that all finds have to be after the inception of this challenge, this list should serve as a very good reference point for participants, needing a particular map, and others that may want to hide one.

I don't see where Map 653 has Any caches. I'm thinking that I need 680, 620,650, 559, 651 for the south end. Lake Flora road area was cahced out by most of us last year with the GPR :ph34r:

I've been pondering about putting cache off Fagerud for some time now. Have the coordinates figured but need to establish cache :) .

Is Quadmommy's "Lucky Horseshoe" still active?

Thank you,

Fairyhoney

I don't see where Map 653 has Any caches.

Take a look at the KCC Listing. That map #, #653 is not being used. It has a big ol' X marked through it. It does have at least 4 caches located on that page, but none of them are in Kitsap County, and Kitsap County only has, as Dick and I estimate, about 250 feet of land on that map, and that 250 feet appears to be private property, hence the big ol' X.

I don't see where Map 653 has Any caches.

Take a look at the KCC Listing. That map #, #653 is not being used. It has a big ol' X marked through it. It does have at least 4 caches located on that page, but none of them are in Kitsap County, and Kitsap County only has, as Dick and I estimate, about 250 feet of land on that map, and that 250 feet appears to be private property, hence the big ol' X.

Thank you, I didn't think there was enough room for anything on "our" side :ph34r:

(Hope your back is better :) )

Is Quadmommy's "Lucky Horseshoe" still active?

I just checked, and yes it is still active. All you have to do, is go to it's listing to check the status of it....

Edit to add: The back is much better, :) thanks for asking.

Edited by -Hawk-