NonTrackable Coin List

TheCollector

I started a Google Doc that lists all the coins so far mentioned if you got any additional info abotu the coins liek # minted and Company minted by post here So heres the Document Nontrackable Coins

I see you have some of the names of my geocoins incorrect on your list. The 3 non trackable coins I have made are as follows:

2005 Ontario Geocoin

Thanks for updating the coins I made...but you have one mistake still. It should be "2005 Ontario Geocoin" and not "Ontario 2005 Geocoin".

Also I see you have "Ontario" listed as a coin. I am not familiar with any other non trackable Ontario coins.

Other non-trackable coins I don't currently see on the list (unless they are under a different name):

GeoPirat

Team Coy Chev

"I" Found It (by JWID)

Kentucky (2005)

MIGO (non-trackable)

Texas Hiker 2005

Calgary Area Cachers Calgary Stampede

1markymark1 (I think there are 2005, 2006 and 2007 versions)

Lower Mainland Geocachers

Tank Hounds (2006 - Basset Hound Rescue)

KacheKat & Kickin' (both trackable and non trackable versions exist)

kitkatt1960

NWO Holiday Shindig

Easter Coin Bunny

Windrose Dreamcatcher (Trackable and non-trackable versions exist)

A few in our collection that I didn't find on the list this morning:

Spud502 micro

Whitebear's 2007 Geocoinfest

Lemon Fresh Dog's 2006

Lemon Fresh Dog's 2007 (NOTE - these are NOT the same as LFD's geobone)

Dorkfish Minifish (set of 4)

I also note that you have Calgary Area Cachers listed once. In fact, there are 3 very different coins and they are generally referred to as

CAC 2005

CAC 2006

CAC 2007

I'll try to take photos and post in the next day or so.

Updates on the coins I listed earlier.

Hazards of Caching #1 - 175 produced - CoinsAndPins

Hazards of Caching #2 - 100 produced - CoinsAndPins

Hazards of Caching #3 - 125 produced - CoinsAndPins

WA County - Kitsap - 100 bronze & 27 silver - Esteem Collections

WA County - Pierce - 100 bronze & 25 silver - Esteem Collections

WA County - Grays Harbor - 100 bronze & 25 silver - Esteem Collections

WA County - King - 84 bronze & 16 silver - Esteem Collections

Shop99er #1 Round - KB Coins

Shop99er #2 yellow shirt - CoinsAndPins

Shop99er #3 tiki - Song Coins

Hides and Finds GeoCoin Club all done by CoinsAndPins

Spring Fling 2006 Pink Tulips - 100 produced - Songs Coins

Spring Fling 2006 Red Tulips CREW coins - 18 produced - Songs Coins

Spring Fling 2007 - Attended - 125 produced

Spring Fling 2007 - crew - 32 produced

Spring Fling 2007 - thanks - 40 produced

GeoLuau 2005 - 100 produced - Esteem Collections

GeoLuau 2006 - Tropical Drink mugs - Purple ATTENDED - 100 Produced - CoinsAndPins

GeoLuau 2006 - Tropical Drink mugs - Blue CREW - 25 Produced - CoinsAndPins

GeoLuau 2006 - Tropical Drink mugs - Red THANKS - 25 Produced - CoinsAndPins

Edited by Shop99er

Updates on the coins I listed earlier.

Hazards of Caching #1 - 175 produced - CoinsAndPins

Hazards of Caching #2 - 100 produced - CoinsAndPins

Hazards of Caching #3 - 125 produced - CoinsAndPins

WA County - Kitsap - 100 bronze & 27 silver - Esteem Collections

WA County - Pierce - 100 bronze & 25 silver - Esteem Collections

WA County - Grays Harbor - 100 bronze & 25 silver - Esteem Collections

WA County - King - 84 bronze & 16 silver - Esteem Collections

Shop99er #1 Round - KB Coins

Shop99er #2 yellow shirt - CoinsAndPins

Shop99er #3 tiki - Song Coins

Hides and Finds GeoCoin Club all done by CoinsAndPins

Spring Fling 2006 Pink Tulips - 100 produced - Songs Coins

Spring Fling 2006 Red Tulips CREW coins - 18 produced - Songs Coins

Spring Fling 2007 - Attended - 125 produced

Spring Fling 2007 - crew - 32 produced

Spring Fling 2007 - thanks - 40 produced

GeoLuau 2005 - 100 produced - Esteem Collections

GeoLuau 2006 - Tropical Drink mugs - Purple ATTENDED - 100 Produced - CoinsAndPins

GeoLuau 2006 - Tropical Drink mugs - Blue CREW - 25 Produced - CoinsAndPins

GeoLuau 2006 - Tropical Drink mugs - Red THANKS - 25 Produced - CoinsAndPins

Please note, all of these were designed by TTUMS, aka Mrs. Shop99er :)

Check TB1G7FH. I made 5 of these in sterling silver, and have used them as very special thank you gifts. He tried to trade for a gold and a silver coin, but instead I gifted him a gold which I had extra and another HTF collectible in another area we both collect in. Apparently he decided that his need for a perfect collection is more important than anything else, so he had a counterfeit made (for all I know, maybe the gold coin, TB1G7F6, is counterfeit also), affixed tracking numbers from some other coin series to the coins, activated them, and is showing them off in his collection.

Check TB1G7FH. I made 5 of these in sterling silver, and have used them as very special thank you gifts. He tried to trade for a gold and a silver coin, but instead I gifted him a gold which I had extra and another HTF collectible in another area we both collect in. Apparently he decided that his need for a perfect collection is more important than anything else, so he had a counterfeit made (for all I know, maybe the gold coin, TB1G7F6, is counterfeit also), affixed tracking numbers from some other coin series to the coins, activated them, and is showing them off in his collection.

:D This is not the most feel good forum is it ? looks like he steals jeep TB's as well if you check the TB log for indian ridge his archived cache where drops stuff - there's a jeep from every year in there! eg.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1165015 :P I have asked Rosthafari who is in charge of trackables to have a look and see what's up.

Edited by forthferalz

What is a Silly Animal Geocoin??? The picture of your silver coin has been removed. My logs on the coin page have been deleted.

Back in the day, when geocoins were fairly new, we tracked them as they were created. A lot of them were nontrackable. Photos can be found in here:

Team FISUR's Geocoin Designs Page

Hope this helps.

Team FISUR

Added alot of new coins plus tons of pictures( i just linked to your site if thats ok)

Just Under 500 NonTrackable Geocoins on the list now. Wow thats a lot!! :laughing:

I started a Google Doc that lists all the coins so far mentioned if you got any additional info abotu the coins liek # minted and Company minted by post here So heres the Document Nontrackable Coins

Newly updated list over 500 coins now added 10+ today that i have found while searching the net would love to get some one to look over it to make sure nothing it wrong or that im missing anything :laughing:

Well I was looking for some information about the Great Geo-Pumpkin coin. I found one still in the plastic wrapper yesterday in Alabama and just wanted some specs or any infomation on it. I also have one or two for your list I do not think I saw but I have: GeoJelliesV1 or V2?, OIFGA (Operation Iraqi Freedom Geocachers Assoc.) FTF in a combat Zone!!!, GeoCaching 7 year Anniversary micro , Bay Area GeoCacher (6 sided micro) , Team LegGoes , Traveling Chief & Pokemon arrowhead coin , 2006 Christmas Ornament micro, 2006 GeoSwag Happy Halloween pumpkin micro, ~tasia~ sun coin from GW5. Some of these might be there, I am just crossed-eyed right now. Any info on that one I found yesterday would be awesome. Thanx neoncacher (Ryan)

Edited by NEONCACHER

Newly updated list over 500 coins now added 10+ today that i have found while searching the net would love to get some one to look over it to make sure nothing it wrong or that im missing anything :D

You can add Fox & the Hound's "Got Skills?" non-trackable coin. 100 made (sequentially numbered) / Imitation Hard Enamel on polished Gold. 1.75" :) Designer - Mackey / Producer - personalgeocoins.com

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Don't know if this counts, but my ISAF/CA geocoin had a non-trackable version. People could get a personalized inscription -- usually a unit abbreviation or trade abbreviation -- in place of the tracking number. $2 from the sale of each coin went to the local Military Family Resource Centre. There were 41 minted. There will be a second run of the personalized coins if there is enough interest (hopefully by other service personnel seeing the first run)

coin_AG.jpg

The picture is an example with the abbreviation for 2nd Royal Canadian Horse Artillery engraved on it -- my sister-in-law's regiment.

Im trying to create a list of different Nontrackable Geocoins...

Has the list at the start of this thread been updated anywhere? Or is that list at the start the current, updated list? There are so many posts on this thread tree that I'm not keen on trying to go through them to add any that aren't on it.

Im trying to create a list of different Nontrackable Geocoins...

Has the list at the start of this thread been updated anywhere? Or is that list at the start the current, updated list? There are so many posts on this thread tree that I'm not keen on trying to go through them to add any that aren't on it.

that is why there is a wiki - http://untrackablegeocoins.wetpaint.com although i have been somewhat slack about it recently HINTy HINTY ( sad to say the www.trackablecoins.com wiki is MIA you can probably still access it though via www.archive.org)

Edited by forthferalz