mapsource update

lock-n-load

Hey there,i just updated my mapsource version from 6.13.2 to 6.13.6 and was wondering do i put this into my GPSr to get that updated as well? Any help would be appreciated,Garmin is closed on weekends for any support.

MapSource doesn't run on your GPS. It's the PC interface to manage Garmin map files.

so the update version does'nt change anything on my GPSr topo maps i have loaded on the older version?

Hey there,i just updated my mapsource version from 6.13.2 to 6.13.6 and was wondering do i put this into my GPSr to get that updated as well? Any help would be appreciated,Garmin is closed on weekends for any support.

MapSource doesn't run on your GPS. It's the PC interface to manage Garmin map files.

so the update version does'nt change anything on my GPSr topo maps i have loaded on the older version?

Change History

Changes made from version 6.13.5 to 6.13.6:

Fixed error when displaying feature properties on some map products.

Display find results from base map.

Correct localization issues for some languages.

Changes made from version 6.13.4 to 6.13.5:

Fixed announcing of extra via points on some USB units

Fixed incorrect waypoint names when exporting point to point routes

Fixed incorrect display of Asian language labels

Fixed incorrect import of user data in Asian languages

Fixed recognition of SD cards initialized in a marine unit

Changes made from version 6.13.2 to 6.13.4:

Fixed an issue with displaying the product name of some map products.

Fixed an issue with receiving data from removable media on Windows Vista 64-bit.

It doesn't change your map data. It's just an upgrade to map display interface for your PC. You don't have to do anything with your GPS.

It doesn't change your map data. It's just an upgrade to map display interface for your PC. You don't have to do anything with your GPS.

ok, thanks for the info,you answered my question. :drama: