Little Mermaids Geocoin

PSU Fan

Little Mermaids is an idea inspired by my niece and my wife. Althuogh this picture is the sample, it will have some changes on the actual coin. I will be producing the coin in 3 hair types: Redhead, Blonde, and Brown Hair. The specs are:

1 3/4"

3mm

Black Nickel metal

Once the coins arrive they will be posted for sale. The price is not set, but I expect it to be ~$9.00 plus shipping.

LMSampleBN.jpg

Here is the back:

LMBackSampleBN.jpg

This will be trackable with unique Icon

I will be selling the coin directly. I will post here once I have the coins in hand to let everyone know, when and how.

As for the question on permission. The features on the mermaid are not the same as the character. I am producing 3 hair colors, but had the sample done as a Redhead since both my niece and wife are Redheads.

Thanks for all the postive feedback. I will let everyone know once I have more to share.

PSU Fan

I am NOT being a stick in the mud, here:

:o Did you clear this with Disney?

It looks just like their "little mermaid"...wow.

Was this ever answered?

I have to admit it looks just like a rip-off of Disney's little mermaid.

Ditto.

This was answered in post #16, however the features of this mermaid are different than Ariel. The face is longer, the eyes are not as wide, the mouth is more wide. The tail is a totally different color as are the fins. Even the hair, although it is pictured as Red, is a different color red as well has the hair style is different.

Please let me know if there are any further questions.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

Edited by PSU Fan

:o Did you clear this with Disney?

Was this ever answered?

Ditto.

This was answered in post #16, however the features of this mermaid are different than Ariel. The face is longer, the eyes are not as wide, the mouth is more wide. The tail is a totally different color as are the fins. Even the hair, although it is pictured as Red, is a different color red as well has the hair style is different.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

And besides... there are only so many ways to draw a mermaid! Without a tail or long flowing hair it just wouldn't be a mermaid! Nice design PSU Fan. I wish all the best for it. I know I'll be "lining" up to get one.

:anicute: Did you clear this with Disney?

Was this ever answered?

Ditto.

As for the question on permission. The features on the mermaid are not the same as the character. I am producing 3 hair colors, but had the sample done as a Redhead since both my niece and wife are Redheads.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

Thanks!

This project has taken longer than I had hoped, but I made some changes that I think

made the Little Mermaids a nicer coin. I just received pictures from the mint and

wanted to share them:

LittleMermaids-Redhead.jpgLittleMermaids-Blondes.jpgLittleMermaids-Brown.jpgLittleMermaids-Redheadback.jpg

The Little Mermaids come in three hair colors: Redhead, Blonde, and Brown hair

on a Black Nickel metal finish.

All three versions have glitter tails and are 1.75 inches from head to fin.

They are trackable with a unique icon MermaidIconV232.gifMermaidIconV216.gif

The coins are shipping to the USA as of yesterday and have 1 pit stop before they had my way.

I will post selling information once I have the actual coins in my hands.

When are they available?

These are being produced by Oakcoins and are being mailed to them and then to me. They left the mint in China on Monday, so I am expecting them any time now. Once they come in, I will sell as I have in the past by collecting paypal addresses and sending out invoices. I will also sell them through cointracking, but to accommodate those who wish to order more than 1 hair color I want to offer discounted shipping and I do not believe that I can accomplish this through the website.

The coins will sell for $9 each plus $2 shipping for the 1st and $0.50 for each additional coin (within the US and Canada). International orders will need to contact me for shipping costs.

More to come once I have them in hand or if others have questions.

Thanks

The Little Mermaids Geocoins have arrived!!!!

They are Black Nickel metal finish and are Redhead, Blonde, and Brown Hair Mermaids.

The price is $9 each Mermaid plus $2 shipping for the first and $0.50 each additional coin for all US deliveries.

For UK and Canada, please add $1 per order.

All other International Orders, please contact me directly for shipping costs.

To purchase the Little Mermaids Geocoin, please email me at: didsdmb@yahoo.com with your order request (# of coins and which Hair Colors) and PayPal address. I will invoice you through PayPal and send out the coins once payment is received.

Please let me know if you have any questions. And I hope that you enjoy the Little Mermaids as much as my 2 Little Mermaids and I do :ph34r: !!!

Edited by PSU Fan