ICON Cointest

AtwellFamily

Hello!

Nice scooters!1! :mad:

About the icon, well, I am a litle confused! I will tell you why!

I haven't seen a helmet icon before, and I would like to see one as icon! Can you imagine a scooter helmet with a GPS antena on it? :D

On the other hand, most of the GC with jeeps, cars, etc, have as icon the same or almost the same design! Iti s better to recognize the geocoin easier! a helmet only, may be confused with other GC in the future, with themes of F1 cars, Motorcycles...(Sorry, I do not know if these exist already!).

Now, about both... meaning what? To have an icon with a scooter and a helmet on the seat, or a helmet with a scooter (word of the scooter itself) printed on it? I think that in both, the helmet of the scooter will be so tiny...!

Iti s a good think to use helmet, and you can pass a message to scooter users to wear a helmet, but I believe that a nice scooter like the red one (facing left) will be a beautiful icon!

Hey I do not mean that I do not like the other colors, ok? :mad:

Red is the color of passion and speed! :blink:

I think if you make a picture of one off the coins.( the scootercoin you like most) and make there your icon from.

Example The memorian reintje de vos has a photo picture of a fox. {that is the one a most like]

The lord of the caches has a picture off a ring.

The huskies coin has a photo picture of the coin.

You take a calm background , put there your most favorit scootercoin on and take a picture. The scootercoin must jump out of the background.

The coins are beautiful so i think you get a marvellous icon.

Btw i can not make a examle.

Here you will find Glennk721 who makes great pictures and knows the right background. {see link}

Succes. :blink:

Edited by Geo.Error

I think if you make a picture of one off the coins.( the scootercoin you like most) and make there your icon from.

Example The memorian reintje de vos has a photo picture of a fox. {that is the one a most like]

The lord of the caches has a picture off a ring.

The huskies coin has a photo picture of the coin.

You take a calm background , put there your most favorit scootercoin on and take a picture. The scootercoin must jump out of the background.

The coins are beautiful so i think you get a marvellous icon.

Btw i can not make a examle.

Here you will find Glennk721 who makes great pictures and knows the right background. {see link}

Succes. :D

I have no seen a good taken photo picture of the coins {the coin of fluttershy} and when i see this i think that is a beautiful and clear icon..

The photo is seen at forum title Geoscooters ride again. ;)

Hello!

Are all who do not know how to make icons (how you make them?) but giving ideas, to participate to the cointest too? :D

Well...how about the red scooter to have the ceocaching symbol (The one with the 4 colors...) as a font?? Round symbol or square!

Gatoulis, I use a photo program and Adobe Photoshop. I am guessing you had something like this in mind:

Scooter3.jpg