Cointest- It's been one year tomorrow!

Cornerstone4

Thanks for the contest...

Was really fun trying to figure this one out and now there is a great reading list!

If you like reading, and haven't read it...I highly recommend "The Eye of The World" by Robert Jordan. It is the start of a great series. As I said, Robert Jordan, (real name James Oliver Rigney), recently lost his battle with amlyoidosis before he was able to compete the final book in the series. (Book 12)

Fortunately for his fans, he left detailed notes, and his wife was his editor, so the book will be completed.

He has a huge fan base, and many websites dedicated to the series. One of my favorites is www.dragonmount.com.

Thanks for playing. As I go through my older coins, I'll try to find something really special to offer up as a cointest. It would be cool to give everyone a chance to own an older, hard-to-find coin.

Thanks for the contest...

Was really fun trying to figure this one out and now there is a great reading list!

If you like reading, and haven't read it...I highly recommend "The Eye of The World" by Robert Jordan. It is the start of a great series. As I said, Robert Jordan, (real name James Oliver Rigney), recently lost his battle with amlyoidosis before he was able to compete the final book in the series. (Book 12)

Fortunately for his fans, he left detailed notes, and his wife was his editor, so the book will be completed.

He has a huge fan base, and many websites dedicated to the series. One of my favorites is www.dragonmount.com.

Thanks for playing. As I go through my older coins, I'll try to find something really special to offer up as a cointest. It would be cool to give everyone a chance to own an older, hard-to-find coin.

Most of your favorite books my hubby has on our bookshelves downstairs. I saw a lot of my favorite books on the guess list, too. Wish I had seen this cointest earlier...would've been fun guessing. Congrats Avroair!