Shhhhhhhh it's a secret!

I have just noticed after snooping around that the Scottish lads and lasses are having t-shirts and sweatshirts embroidered for them selves for the Mega Meet, they have designed a logo and have the prices and are making a bulk order. :ph34r:

We can't be beaten by the Jocks :D:(

Is anyone thinking along the lines of t-shirts or sweatchirts for the English cachers for the event, I am sure some clever computer type person could design a logo contact a company and have a bulk done for us, and I am sure they would sell well too :D

Did I see mention of t-shirts in the Yorkshire forums? :P

M :)

I have just noticed after snooping around that the Scottish lads and lasses are having t-shirts and sweatshirts embroidered for them selves for the Mega Meet, they have designed a logo and have the prices and are making a bulk order. :)

We can't be beaten by the Jocks :D:D

Is anyone thinking along the lines of t-shirts or sweatchirts for the English cachers for the event, I am sure some clever computer type person could design a logo contact a company and have a bulk done for us, and I am sure they would sell well too :blink:

Did I see mention of t-shirts in the Yorkshire forums? :D

M :)

Snitch :)

OK thanks Jamie

Shhhh your secret is safe with me ;)

I will get the b**gas back for calling me a Southerner :drama::) (they are all fab really :drama: )

M ;)

Yes, I can confirm that Us 4 and Jess has been adopted by us, and would like a t-shirt ;)

you can have her shes a mackum

Edited by Deceangi

OK thanks Jamie

Shhhh your secret is safe with me :blink:

I will get the b**gas back for calling me a Southerner ;):lol: (they are all fab really :) )

M :D

Yes, I can confirm that Us 4 and Jess has been adopted by us, and would like a t-shirt :D

:drama::drama:;);)

Edited by Deceangi

Oh, back on topic, great idea - we wondered about something like that, might be worth leaving a place for the cacher(s) identity to be added?

UKGeocachers do t-shirts with your name on, and they'll personalise what's on the back too if you want (I had a CacheWalker one done)...may be easier than starting from scratch?

OK thanks Jamie

Shhhh your secret is safe with me :unsure:

I will get the b**gas back for calling me a Southerner :P:lol: (they are all fab really ;) )

Yes, I can confirm that Us 4 and Jess has been adopted by us, and would like a t-shirt ;)

Noooooooooooooo I refuse to be a Mackum (that's even worse than being a Sotherner :lol: ) and I'm a long way from the "monkey hangers"

Is there a proper word for someone from Durham?

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Is there a proper word for someone from Durham?

In your case Mandy,

Angel of the North

:unsure:

bored?

The Monster of the North ;):lol: Have you seen the "thing" thats almost as bad as being a Mackum ;)

Bored nope not that either Durham is a beautiful area, with loads of caching. Google reckons I am a Durhamite :D

Back on topic :P

One Scottish t-shirt and one English one for me please. :D any chance of doggie t-shirts :lol:

M B)

I have just noticed after snooping around that the Scottish lads and lasses are having t-shirts and sweatshirts embroidered for them selves for the Mega Meet, they have designed a logo and have the prices and are making a bulk order. :lol:

We can't be beaten by the Jocks :lol:;)

M ;)

How about a t-shirt or coin asking the Scotch to leave Berwick-Upon-Tweed alone! :unsure::P

I have just noticed after snooping around that the Scottish lads and lasses are having t-shirts and sweatshirts embroidered for them selves for the Mega Meet, they have designed a logo and have the prices and are making a bulk order. :lol:

We can't be beaten by the Jocks :lol:;)

M ;)

How about a t-shirt or coin asking the Scotch to leave Berwick-Upon-Tweed alone! :unsure::P

careful, they'll be telling you scotch is a drink and they are scottish

We can't be beaten by the Jocks :unsure::lol:

M ;)

How about a t-shirt or coin asking the Scotch to leave Berwick-Upon-Tweed alone! :P:D

careful, they'll be telling you scotch is a drink and they are scottish

Well they would be correct of course.. but then I'm a true sasanach ;)

an I do me own tee shirts as well :D