Can someone translate this cache to English?

Malok0

I don't see any more replies. Did it solve your problem?

If not, and as the text is long, I tried with an automatic translation, and did some corrections:

Hello, I am my little boss's newest cache. As so many caches in this area. I also start from the "centre of leuven". BUT I got cache-napped by Nibla Cemen. The bastard blindfolded me. I feel that we sit in a car. My internal compass says me that we drive to the east . I start count quietly the seconds and count up to 363. Underway I hear Cemen curse concerning the speed restrictions of leuven but he drives never faster as 50 km/h, but does not stop for any traffic light nor to yield priority. We stop.... I can see now something, the blindfold got a bit loose. We are in front of a church, I see something of kwin???"and we continue now by foot between 2 houses on a small alley. "gaming is our friend", I hear him still say. We cross the street and enter the woods through a cobbleroad. Cemen difficulty with this path as it is pretty steep. Once up the hill we return to the fields. At my right I see a large water party. We arrive at a road. "Ha," says Cemen, "I must remember this spot; here I cannot park with my heavy material", After a signboard we turn to the right. At the end of this path we turn to the left. Where we encounter a signboard " duck pond - eendepoel", we go to the left. Panic ? We sit on a bench. He doesn't know what to do no more. It's not going to last much longer, I think. I see at the left-hand side a house with number 71. a little further, in the bend (there is sometimes blue), Cemen makes a mark in an oak tree. 15 steps further, deeper in the woods and at another oak, it becomes all of a sudden dark around me. Can somebody get me out of here?

Good luck.

Edited by alfonso-lanka

this sounds like an adventurous cache to do!

i will be in belgium in october 7 to the 23rd and this cache is a definite to do.

thanks for bringing it to my attention and thanks to WardriverQ for the great translation.

we are hoping to find an event to attend while on our trip to benelux and germany also.

this sounds like an adventurous cache to do!

i will be in belgium in october 7 to the 23rd and this cache is a definite to do.

thanks for bringing it to my attention and thanks to WardriverQ for the great translation.

we are hoping to find an event to attend while on our trip to benelux and germany also.

I spent a couple days in Belgium during our trip to Europe in August. I left some Travel bugs in country and now I have many many TB log entries that I cannot comprehend! I hope they are good.

If you guys need help in Belgium, just ask, we are glad to meet some international cachers.

BTW alfonso-lanka did the translation, not me.

Thanks for the offer. We will be in Belgium in May. Travelling to Ingelmunster. We must look you up. Only have 2 free days, so I'm hoping we can squeeze in as many caches as possible.