Almost new 500 LE USA for sale with SD card and TOPO activated and loaded

Johneracer

Used 3 times 500 LE almost new with MAP TOPO 3D USA loaded and unlocked. Li-ion battery and 3 AAA adapter. 1 gig SD card and data cable. TOPO 3D allows you to load your maps, create custom points, routes, trails info.........too much to list.

P.S. All Explorists come with TOPO 3D usa cd's BUT, you need to pay 149.99 to magellan to unlock it for use. So kinda misleading.......Works perfect. Looks beautiful. Used 3 times. I am in Los Angeles and if you want to see it just let me know.......THANKS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=018

Very easy. Since I purchased TOPO USA 3D, it is in my account with Magellan. I get 3 installs, so if you install 3D USA and you log into my account using my info, it is unlocked and I have only one unlock left since I used one originally. It is the same thing as if I had 3 computers at home and wanted TOPO 3D on all of them. Since GPS will be sold, I really do not need TOPO so I will just uninstall it....THnks