Adoption Opportunity in Central London

Hi everyone,

For the last 5 years or so we have been looking after The Sherlock Series - A set of 6 virtual caches in central london leading to a single physical cache. The final cache contains celebratory sherlock keyrings for every finder. The series was placed back in the pre-history of geocaching in 2001.

Unfortunately the final cache has been lost and the area it was placed in has been completely cleared so the final cache needs placing somewhere else - which will therefore need some reworking of the previous clues.

I no longer have time to maintain the cache and sort out the changes required, so I am hoping some enthusiastic cacher could take over maintaining this historic series.

Looking after the virtuals requires dealing with quite a few emails every week.

We have a cache box for Sherlock7 full of prize keyrings if the new owner wants it too.

Any takers?

Chris

It's a great series and it would be a shame to see it go, so if no-one else steps up then count me in! It would push me to my century of active caches! At this stage I'd replace the final with a micro and see about looking for somewhere for something larger....maybe. :unsure: