Talk about muggles...

I have a real problem with muggles. Not the ones that catch you cacheing as I have only found one cache so far. No, I have problems with them at work; I am afraid they are going to catch me printing out the caches that I am going to look for this weekend! :laughing: I have to hit the print button and run down the hall to get the printout off the printer before someone sees it. Oh, I could explain what I am doing, but half would think I am crazy and who knows what the other half will think. :laughing:

I have a real problem with muggles. Not the ones that catch you cacheing as I have only found one cache so far. No, I have problems with them at work; I am afraid they are going to catch me printing out the caches that I am going to look for this weekend! :laughing: I have to hit the print button and run down the hall to get the printout off the printer before someone sees it. Oh, I could explain what I am doing, but half would think I am crazy and who knows what the other half will think. :laughing:

You might also want to consider whether or not you are putting your continued employment at risk.

A great reason to become a premium member and go paperless! Do you have a laptop or PDA? Cache with the information delivered by pocket queries and you'll rarely have the need to print out anything other than puzzle cache and multicache pages that have worksheets with blanks to be filled in.

I may have to look into that. I have an old Handspring that I no longer use, but could put to use for paperless caching.