Carousel Horse Geocoins

CinemaBoxers

PM replied to and I am now MERRILY awaiting the arrival of my V1 froggie!!

Glad you got the coin you have been wanting. I have a few of the coins you donated to help others out so it is nice to see you getting the coin you want.

Missed the carousel horse coins so will wait for the remints. They sold out fast. Nice looking coin.

Well, now that we got a confirmation on the delivery timeframe on the Great Outdoors, we are comfortable opening up pre-orders for the reminted Carousel Horse Geocoins.

We have kept the original 3 colors available - and added two new versions.

We have added a Charcoal Grey Horse on Satin Silver, and.... since I keep getting feedback about kids loving this coin, we decided to add a FUN black nickel GLOW version! (All glow! Horse and trappings!)

So.. that being said, the pre-orders will be open from TODAY February 20th, through Wednesday March 5th. (They will close at 11:59PM CST March 5th 2008)

All coins will be ordered IMMEDIATELY upon pre-order close, and shipped IMMEDIATELY upon arrival.

You can see the new art, and order your coins at:

Edited by CinemaBoxers
So if we add them to our cart and wait to pay till March 6th, that will work?

As long as those numbers are still available in the store, yes.

But, when people pay for them, the count will be deducted - so when they are gone, they are gone. :D

Again, we wanted to run the pre-sale as early as possible - we are going to MOGA, and if all goes well, we stand a better chance of getting these ordered, and shipped to Customers BEFORE our going to MO for the event.

We would like to prevent ANY delays if possible with any of our coin sales, and orders.

;)

Well.. we like to leave it open for everyone to get in - sometimes budgets dont allow for a purchase within a few days and in between pay periods.

We talked about the pre-order time with a group of coiners, and came up with a general two week period. Again, we also do NOT want people waiting long for coins, but if all goes well, I forsee everyone getting their coins at the end of March, beginning of April.

However, I WILL shorten the Pre-Order time to the 5th, so the coins can be ordered before that weekend, to ensure the production starts sooner. :D

Must have used a different shopping cart than the rest of you......

Nope... people who are regular visitors to our chat room are often allowed pre-sale privledges. :D

It usually takes up a VERY small number of coins, but gives some incentive to be frequent visitors to our site!

What they said. ;)

Must have used a different shopping cart than the rest of you......

Nope... people who are regular visitors to our chat room are often allowed pre-sale privledges. :)

It usually takes up a VERY small number of coins, but gives some incentive to be frequent visitors to our site!

Oh I see..... If your not in your little inner circle of friends your chances of purchasing a complete set is slim to none......... Since some are only minted in a VERY small numbers.....

Oh I see..... If your not in your little inner circle of friends your chances of purchasing a complete set is slim to none......... Since some are only minted in a VERY small numbers.....

Actually, about 90% of LE's always go in the store for all to have a chance to purchase. Only a SMALL number of chatters take LE's because they usually know they can end up with an Artist Edition coin. :)

You can't blame the seller for selling out of an edition. And IMO.. it says a lot that someone cares enough for their friends to make sure they're taken care of. I'm thinkin that the vast majority if not all the coin producers have a small percentage set aside for close friends and family.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Actually, about 90% of LE's always go in the store for all to have a chance to purchase. Only a SMALL number of chatters take LE's because they usually know they can end up with an Artist Edition coin. :)

Waittttt, there is or was an Artist Edition?

Nope... people who are regular visitors to our chat room are often allowed pre-sale privledges. :rolleyes:

I believe everyone is free (and welcome) to join the GeocoinDesign chat room at any time. There is no inner circle other than the group of people who regularly visit (which anyone can be part of). Think of it similar to frequently visiting this forum; if you're here often enough, you'll likely be around in time to partake in a cointest or coin sale before things end up on eBay.

IMO, regardless of how many coins are minted for any run, it is the coin producer's option to sell their coins however they want. I personally have missed out on some designs I wanted to have. I just accept the fact that I'll have to trade for or find some other way to come by the version(s) I want.

Regarding the fact that certain versions of a coin "are only minted in a VERY small numbers", that is the very definition of a LIMITED EDITION (LE) coin. Many people may want that version but only a few will be able to obtain it.

I believe everyone is free (and welcome) to join the GeocoinDesign chat room at any time. There is no inner circle other than the group of people who regularly visit (which anyone can be part of). Think of it similar to frequently visiting this forum; if you're here often enough, you'll likely be around in time to partake in a cointest or coin sale before things end up on eBay.

Unfortunately you have to have a password to get in the main room, otherwise you can just hang out in the lobby :rolleyes:

Naomi

Unfortunately you have to have a password to get in the main room, otherwise you can just hang out in the lobby :rolleyes:

Naomi

Actually.. thats a misnomer! Everyone hangs out in the lobby!! The password protcted rooms are usually used for design discussion between people who Im working on designs with. Alot of people worry about a password, but the lobby always seems to be the main room..

And... whats this have to do with the coin again? :ph34r: Lets talk about pretty happy horses!

Naomi

Actually.. thats a misnomer! Everyone hangs out in the lobby!! The password protcted rooms are usually used for design discussion between people who Im working on designs with. Alot of people worry about a password, but the lobby always seems to be the main room..

And... whats this have to do with the coin again? :ph34r: Lets talk about pretty happy horses!

That's good to know!

AND... wow, horsies!! Mine are just gorgeous! The USPS really was on the ball with these and my two cantered into my mailbox today... well, one is mine, the other is Solan's, and going in the mail to her tomorrow!

These are so delicate and soooo gorgeous!

Naomi :D