Carousel Horse Geocoins

CinemaBoxers

I got the email and ordered a few about an hour ago. My favorite is still the polished gold, but I also ordered one polished copper and two of the black nickel glows. :laughing:

My four horses arrived this afternoon! :rolleyes:

1 x Polished Copper - Brown Horse

2 x Black Nickel - Glow Horse

1 x Polished Gold - White Horse

120 Black Nickel

105 Satin Silver

95 Polished Gold

50 Polished Nickel

45 Polished Copper

20 AE TwoTone Polished Gold/Black Nickel

15 XLE Satin Gold (w/Red Glitter)

These coins are so pretty! Is it possible to see photos of all versions? I have gone through the topic, it seems that some old links are broken.

As a newbie I'm having a hard time separating the different versions, especially the gold/white ones. I have also heard about a glow version...?

120 Black Nickel

105 Satin Silver

95 Polished Gold

50 Polished Nickel

45 Polished Copper

20 AE TwoTone Polished Gold/Black Nickel

15 XLE Satin Gold (w/Red Glitter)

These coins are so pretty! Is it possible to see photos of all versions? I have gone through the topic, it seems that some old links are broken.

As a newbie I'm having a hard time separating the different versions, especially the gold/white ones. I have also heard about a glow version...?

Thank you for the compliments. I will post photos of all versions (including their minting numbers) sometime today and provide the link here in this thread.

Thank you for the compliments. I will post photos of all versions (including their minting numbers) sometime today and provide the link here in this thread.

I'm still hoping for that "directory" of carousel horses to come up. :)

Yeah, I'm a slack...

I just started working on it and I'm sucking down some coffee, so hopefully everything will be right. J/K.. it will be :)

Link in an hour.

~J

Re: Reminting - I have always reserved the right to remint these up to a certain number of coins per edition (animal, not per plating). The LEs will never be reminted.

I can do that... I'll just link them on the Carousel Horse Datasheet.

I do have a couple of Horses left in my personal collection, but not exactly sure what I have. I have never been one to hide my production numbers, nor have I ever hidden any information that SHOULD be publicly available. Eventually, I will provide Datasheets on EVERY coin produced by Geocoin Design.

~J