Carousel Horse Geocoins

CinemaBoxers

AND... wow, horsies!! Mine are just gorgeous! The USPS really was on the ball with these and my two cantered into my mailbox today... well, one is mine, the other is Solan's, and going in the mail to her tomorrow!

These are so delicate and soooo gorgeous!

Naomi :rolleyes:

Wow...I guess the USPS WAS on the ball! I can't get a package from here to the next town in two days..let alone to Sweden!!

I'd just returned from feeding my horses in their pasture when DH drove up with the newest members of our "herd". They are absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to future breeds... uh, versions.

Well - everyone remember - the next, and ONLY further versions are in the Webstore now - and, are going fast.

Not a whole lot left! (Around 100 remaining of ALL versions combined!!)

Sale goes through March 5th!

Dapples are in theory easy as the enamel is a liquid - the firing temp is 'low' which is one reason you really shouldn't pour boiling water over them - edit - so I don't think a lot of mixing would occur. I used to put spots with glass beads into powder enamelled copper - not sure if that is an option. The translucent black dripped on white enamel might be an interesting sample coin??? if they can mix.

Edited by forthferalz
I'd just returned from feeding my horses in their pasture when DH drove up with the newest members of our "herd". They are absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to future breeds... uh, versions.

Well - everyone remember - the next, and ONLY further versions are in the Webstore now - and, are going fast.

Dang, and here I thought a Christmas version would be so cool!

I'm definitely planning on ordering a couple more... love that gray!

Sorry for the delay.....cable modem is down at home (i hate my cable provider, sighhh), but I received my carousels... and they are absolutely gorgeous. I'm sooo glad I got them!!!!

If anyone has a glitter LE they would trade me, please let me know!!!

I ordered the glow one and charcoal and have a gold/white horse, plus other things to trade :laughing:

Can't wait for the holiday version!!!!

Hmm, I don't see the new horses anymore.... <_< on your pre-salepage... Are they sold out?

If it is, i'm too late

Just a note to let everyone know that the Carousel Horse Geocoins have been COMPLETELY SOLD OUT -

I will tally up the complete list of colors/selections and advise you all on those minting numbers once I get the order in this week.

Thank you all for making this coin a complete success!!

~J

PS - Keep an eye on this thread for status on minting & shipping... lots of folks are emailing and PM'ing for updates, when they could be checking here. :laughing:

Okay... I've tallied up the final numbers on the Carousel Horse Geocoins and I would like to extend our gratitude for making the minting of this coin a very successful one. First, the original numbers:

90 Polished Copper

90 Polished Nickel

90 Polished Gold

30 LE Satin Gold (w/White Glitter)

...and now, the re-order numbers:

120 Black Nickel

105 Satin Silver

95 Polished Gold

50 Polished Nickel

45 Polished Copper

20 AE TwoTone Polished Gold/Black Nickel

15 XLE Satin Gold (w/Red Glitter)

That makes this a sellout run of 750 coins. We will be placing this order this evening. Thanks again!

Jim & Paula

Okay... I've tallied up the final numbers on the Carousel Horse Geocoins and I would like to extend our gratitude for making the minting of this coin a very successful one. First, the original numbers:

90 Polished Copper

90 Polished Nickel

90 Polished Gold

30 LE Satin Gold (w/White Glitter)

...and now, the re-order numbers:

120 Black Nickel

105 Satin Silver

95 Polished Gold

50 Polished Nickel

45 Polished Copper

20 AE TwoTone Polished Gold/Black Nickel

15 XLE Satin Gold (w/Red Glitter)

That makes this a sellout run of 750 coins. We will be placing this order this evening. Thanks again!

Jim & Paula

Just a bit of information for you all...

The reorder is now in production - we had some blueprint issues that have now been resolved, so look for coins to start arriving in early-mid April. :rolleyes:

Thought I would keep you all in the loop on these...

~J

Can't wait to recieve the ones I bought :D

If you havent gotten them yet - chances are you pre-ordered for the remint! These are in production NOW and will be shipped as soon as they arrive! They have told us they should be in near the end of this month. Like with the Great Outdoors - we will ship immediately when they are in hand!

If anyone ever has a question on orders please don't ever hesitate to contact us! We always ship the NEXT day after sales - and you can expect your coins to come soon after you buy. Also - if you have a hard time catching us in email - PM us here!

:D

Yep!

These will be here waiting to be shipped when we return from MOGA next week! They are about completed and the mint will be shipping them out next week. We are leaving Thursday for MOGA, and will be home Monday night. They will be here by then, and Tuesday we will be packing, and shipping fools! :unsure:

On schedule - the only tiny delay will be our trip!! :huh:

Yep!

These will be here waiting to be shipped when we return from MOGA next week! They are about completed and the mint will be shipping them out next week. We are leaving Thursday for MOGA, and will be home Monday night. They will be here by then, and Tuesday we will be packing, and shipping fools! :rolleyes:

On schedule - the only tiny delay will be our trip!! :D

I was wondering when they will be shipped, but then i saw this post.

If i'm right i can expect them next week.

(Hopefully is the mailman in the USA fast, isn't the plane delayed and they don't check the package at the border and is the mailman here in the Netherlands fast. :laughing: )