Carousel Horse Geocoins

CinemaBoxers

I had an LE in my cart and before I could checkout - it was gone :unsure: .

But did get a couple black horses. :lol:

Yup, I had the same experience. Not a happy camper......and I did buy a few of the others and probably shouldn't have. I wanted the LE for my Granddaughter's Easter basket. Oh well!

WOW!

THANKS TO EVERYONE for making this an AMAZINGLY successful sale!

SOLD OUT in under 30 minutes!

We WILL be reminting the regular editions - but, with the Great Outdoors remint in Production right now we are reluctant to open up pre-sales for the remint on these.

Let us know what you all think - should we wait to open the presales for the remint until the delivery date for the Great Outdoors is confirmed, or do we go ahead and open it up within a short timeframe?

Please let us know your opinions.... ALL remints are IMMEDIATELY ordered upon sales close, and will be shipped out IMMEDIATELY upon the arrival to us.

The same holds for these coins - NO MORE than 750 will be minted TOTAL.

The LE Satin Gold will NOT be reminted.

AS A NOTE - the only reason the Great Outdoors isn't nearing shipping now is due to the Chinese New Year - mints were closed - but it will be back in soon.

We promise - no unhappy long waits on ANY of our remint orders!!!

Edited by CinemaBoxers

WOOTY FRUITY!

I got me a complete set! :unsure:;):lol:;):lol:

I had an LE in my cart and before I could checkout - it was gone :P .

Reminds me of another site :D

What's the sense of the cart if there gone before you can check out.... :D

I know it's some kind of software bug dealing with how fast payments are made and other stuff...I am not an expert by any means...

All in all, though...just remember that in the end it's only a coin. B)

Holy Smokes! Today's my youngest daughter's birthday and we went to Universal Studios to see and IMAX film. I planned on getting in back in time to catch the sale at 7:00pm, and was just waiting for it to start. :lol:

I hadn't noticed the the time zone was CST until just now. Whoops... Looks like I'm an hour too late. :lol:

Well, I'm sure looking forward to the second minting of gold coins. ;)

Sure would have loved to have grabbed just one of those Glittery Gold LEs though. :unsure:

This is one great looking coin! ;)

Anyone who got the LE - willing to trade please PM me.

Do you know your geocoin list takes me to my profile details meaning my personal profile not yours?

No - and my sincere apology - I don't know how that happened but will delete it right away. Very sorry...obviously I am techno challenged.

Do you know your geocoin list takes me to my profile details meaning my personal profile not yours?

Whoah...me too! :unsure::lol:

MINE TOO ! I don't like that ! :lol:

Edited by fairyhoney

Interesting email I got from Geocoin Design a few minutes ago.

"The comments for your order are: Thank you for the purchase. Please check your email later regarding the LE!"

I'm off to bed. Now I will have to see what that means in the morning...

No messing around from Paula's end. I just got a status update on my Carousel Horse order....SHIPPED!!!

I did get 1 LE and there will be no trading of that (unless it's a M10B :unsure: )

I did get a few extra for those who might want to trade and can't wait for round 2.

WOW, You Lucky people :lol: !

"The comments for your order are: Thank you for the purchase. Please check your email later regarding the LE!"

Same email I received. :unsure:

Edited by LadeBear68

Folks - I am very sorry and have absolutely no idea how this has happened. I have deleted the link I posted in my profile (which was truly to my list posted on a web site). So it should be, I pray, gone!

It is clear to me I am not technically sharp enough to be here so after the Easter mission and one other I will be gone. Sorry to have made everyone upset. It surely was not my intent. At my age and having a husband with cancer, I just don't need any more worries.

This forum had been fun and a nice outlet. Again, my apology to anyone I have upset or offended.

Edited by hollora

Same email I received. :unsure:

Goes to show you that All of you Are special :lol: !

Folks - I am very sorry and have absolutely no idea how this has happened. I have deleted the link I posted in my profile (which was truly to my list posted on a web site). So it should be, I pray, gone!

It is clear to me I am not technically sharp enough to be here so after the Easter mission and one other I will be gone. Sorry to have made everyone upset. It surely was not my intent. At my age and having a husband with cancer, I just don't need any more worries.

This forum had been fun and a nice outlet. Again, my apology to anyone I have upset or offended.

Hollera, I did not post to make you feel upset at all. Believe me, I am not techy either, in fact I'm lucky just to turn on the computer and sometimes that doesn't work. No reason to leave or be upset, let one of us help you fix the problem.

No - and my sincere apology - I don't know how that happened but will delete it right away. Very sorry...obviously I am techno challenged.

The link you have to your signarture is a generic link that will take anyone clicking on it to their own profile. (i.e. it's currently set to http://www.geocaching.com/my/details.aspx) I'm guessing this is a common mistake since it's the link given when someone goes to their GC.com page.

An accurate link to hollora's profile would be http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=506328

Edited by Bolingbrook Joe

Hollora, don't leave because of a little error. It does take each person to their own profile, but the only reason they can 'see' it is because they are logged in. People can't access that info without the password.

Stick around and enjoy...but I'm sorry, I still can't trade you my LE ;)

Best wishes to your husband.

Edited by Tethys C

hollora, I do hope you'll reconsider and stick around. Honestly, if the link only took us each to our OWN profile page, I don't see that it was a big deal. I'm one of the least technically saavy people I know; it took me several tries to get my coin lists linked correctly. I finally got it right with the help of some people on the forums.

hollora, I do hope you'll reconsider and stick around. Honestly, if the link only took us each to our OWN profile page, I don't see that it was a big deal. I'm one of the least technically saavy people I know; it took me several tries to get my coin lists linked correctly. I finally got it right with the help of some people on the forums.

Hollora. I was just shocked, that's all. I don't think that anybody else could access My profile (at least, I hope not)

Please reconsider ;) . I, for one, don't even know how to "link" and just learned last night How to put spaces and paragraphs in my profile

"Folks - I am very sorry and have absolutely no idea how this has happened. I have deleted the link I posted in my profile (which was truly to my list posted on a web site). So it should be, I pray, gone!

This post has been edited by hollora: Today, 07:25 PM"

Yes, The forums is a very nice outlet :unsure: I just read what you wrote about your husband. I think If you stick around and accept our apologies, That in our humble way "we "can help you out. The forums people are always there when one is down. (shoot, I Know what I mean to say, It just doesn't come out properly, sometimes.)

Fairyhoney

hollora........please do NOT leave..... I had that happen to me a few years back on another forum.... linked up to someone else's profile..... had NO idea how it happened.....all they did was make fun of me for a while..... Ya switch a digit or two in a code and wellah.... something else shows up!!!!!!! :o

Edited by KrazyTrollz

Grrr, I totally forgot what day yesterday was and missed out on these.

If anyone has a gold they want to trade I have a gold rainforest v1 I would trade for it.

I'm assuming you want the LE, I don't have any. I do have a gold and an extra BN I'd LOVE to trade for a froggie though...probably a dream here!

PM sent.

OOOH Rod! I'm holding my thumbs and crossing my fingers for you that you get to do this trade! I know you've been wanting a RFJ V.1 for ages!!

Naomi :o

If anyone has a gold they want to trade I have a gold rainforest v1 I would trade for it.

[/ :o uote]

I'm assuming you want the LE, I don't have any. I do have a gold and an extra BN I'd LOVE to trade for a froggie though...probably a dream here!

PM sent.

OOOH Rod! I'm holding my thumbs and crossing my fingers for you that you get to do this trade! I know you've been wanting a RFJ V.1 for ages!!

Naomi :)

GO, Roddy! Go! Roddy! I , too, am rooting for you and this trade :) !

PM sent.

PM replied to and I am now MERRILY awaiting the arrival of my V1 froggie!! Your horsey pair will come prancing to you very soon!!

THANKS!!

[/ :o uote]

PM sent.

Naomi :)

GO, Roddy! Go! Roddy! I , too, am rooting for you and this trade :) !

THANKS....I felt your positive vibes mixed in with my newly acquired Jedi force....that plus the GREATNESS of this couple willing to make the trade!! This has been one of my most sought after coins!!

Now...time to work on a Yime!!

WOOHOOO RODDY!! Way to go, bubba!!

I know you've been really wanting one of those babies!

Now to send you positive vibes for that Yime! I swear, persistance has just GOT to pay off for ya, it's gotta!

*laughing*

Naomi :o

Naomi, You and Me KNOW that it will come to be :) ! Cuz, If there's a will Rod will find a way :) ! Fairyhoney