Carousel Horse Geocoins

CinemaBoxers

Geocoin Design

proudly presents the

Carousel Horse Geocoin

Don't miss the new "Carousel Horse" geocoin available at GeocoinDesign.com

in 3 regular editions, and 1 Limited Edition.

chw.jpg

Gold Version

chb.jpg

Silver version

chc.jpg

Copper Version

chle.jpg

LE Satin Gold w/Glitter

Don't miss out on the Carousel Horse Geocoins!

I designed these some time ago, and kept reworking them, and reworking them...

After sitting on them a bit, I decided I couldn't wait any longer.

My Mom and daughter talked me into producing them myself - as I kept retouching them to get them JUST RIGHT.

Done in an authentic style, these die cut coins feature a small loop for hanging

(The Brass Ring!) And, each horse has a rhinestone at the bottom - colors vary for each horse.

Translucent and Regular Imitation Hard enamel on each coin.

They are on their way to our shop, and should be in our store by

Monday, February 18th

(We will post on the Groundspeak forums when they arrive, and the time the sale will begin!)

These will be available at our Webstore this week.

If the coin arrives on time - the sale will begin at approx

7PM CST Monday February 18th.

Coin specifications:

1.75" Die cut coin

Translucent Enamels

Custom Icons

cicon32.gifcicon16.gif

The initial run consists of 300 coins with an entire run of up to 750 total possible.

The initial minting breakdowns are as follows:

90 Polished Copper

90 Polished Nickel

90 Polished Gold

30 LE Satin Gold with Glitter

The regular edition coins will be priced at $10.00 USD

The LE will NOT be reminted.

We MAY remint the original colors, or, might add a new color combination.

Designed and minted by GeocoinDesign

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Paula, those are just GORGEOUS!

And.. for once, I've got a little bitty bit of money that I can buy one with, YAY!

Now, to reveal a little secret to everyone and why I think those are SO awesome... when I was 18 I could see the carnival from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo from the office building I worked at... The lights at night just captivated me, and my best friend who worked with me went with me one day and I was hooked.

A month later I had packed up all my posessions and put them into storage, quit my job, and....

I ran away and joined the carnival! I travelled with a carnival for more than 2 years and loved it! If I had a camper I'd go back and do it again now, I loved the travelling, the waking up in a new city every couple of weeks, seeing new things, and the whole she-bang! I really did love it!

SO, that is why love that little carousel horse coin so much and why it's going to be such a special addition to my collection!

Naomi .... former Carnie!

:laughing:

Jim and Paula,

Is there any way possible that I can reserve a couple of these? You're going to be opening them for sale in the middle of the night here and there's just no way that I can be up at 2 am to order them, and they are just SO gorgeous that I know they are going to do a complete sellout!

Purdy Please?

Naomi :laughing:

Thanks everyone!

I actually have the coins IN HAND NOW - amazingly - they showed up today!

The sale will be Monday when listed, and we will post a direct link when sales begin.

These look so much larger in person than I expected - and they are a nice hefty coin! IM VERY happy with these - as usual, the pics just don't do them justice - lots of small detail.

~P

I have collected Carousel Horses since I was little.

This are beautiful, I will have to have them not for the geocoin collection but for the Carousel Horse collection. :D

LOL I also collect Carousel Horses which inspired THIS coin - our Guest room is entirely Carousel Horse themed, and has many of my paintings in it along with Carousel Horses we have collected!

:D

Thank you so much everyone!!! But just wait till you get these in hand.

And.. I dont think this will be the only Carousel coin you see from us... :)

Ask and ye shall receive - A Christmas Carousel Horse sounds like it would fit right in with trying something a little new this year - so, watch for it around that time!

Paula - these are very cool and at Christmas I can just imagine - one of these beauties with a sleigh would be nice too.............or maybe Santa's reindeer (with a sparkling red nose)? Wishing you the best!

Thank you so much everyone!!! But just wait till you get these in hand.

And.. I dont think this will be the only Carousel coin you see from us... :drama:

Ask and ye shall receive - A Christmas Carousel Horse sounds like it would fit right in with trying something a little new this year - so, watch for it around that time!

Paula - these are very cool and at Christmas I can just imagine - one of these beauties with a sleigh would be nice too.............or maybe Santa's reindeer (with a sparkling red nose)? Wishing you the best!

Ooooohhhh, that does sound very nice. I'd love to see that too. I don't know if I can wait til Christmas though, can the Easter Bunny be on a carousel? LOL. Can't wait til tonight:)