Looking For Geocache Stores In Toronto

CrazyCDN

Not sure what happened to my post but it appears that a time out issue corrupted it. Sorry about that.

Any how ... I'm going to be in Toronto proper this weekend and I'm wondering if there are any honest to goodness stores that sell geocaching stuff. Like coins, cache boxes, GPS, and other swag. I'll be staying with family in the DVP & Danforth area so something close would be best.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what happened to my post but it appears that a time out issue corrupted it. Sorry about that.

Any how ... I'm going to be in Toronto proper this weekend and I'm wondering if there are any honest to goodness stores that sell geocaching stuff. Like coins, cache boxes, GPS, and other swag. I'll be staying with family in the DVP & Danforth area so something close would be best.

Thanks in advance

Only store I know is Angie's Surplus in Barrie.

There are only a handful of stores in the world that sell Groundspeak stuff, Angies is one of them.

If you buy your stuff on the Groundspeak site though, you will be far more intelligent with your money.

On the other hand, if you want to spend 8-10$ on a TB tag, its your money!

There are only a handful of stores in the world that sell Groundspeak stuff.....

Another one is 'Agnew's General Store' in Wilberforce - "The Geocaching Capital of Canada". Although, not in the DVP & Danforth area, perhaps you could shift 'north' on your way back to Kanata ?

Sorry!!, my Apologies !! - Is this considered a Commercial blurb, or my assistance to a fellow cacher ?

Thanks in advance

Check out My Geocaching Store; found here <moderator removed link>; all kinds of geocaching stuff. Sure you'll find something you'll like.

Edited by Cache-tech

Thanks in advance

Check out My Geocaching Store; found here <moderator removed link>; all kinds of geocaching stuff. Sure you'll find something you'll like.

Yeahhhhhhhhh....fairly certain this would be considered commercial plugging....the poster asked for a store in Toronto, not an online store, especially one that appears to be a few thousand miles away in Utah.

Edited by Cache-tech

Ontario is a big province so I'm sure there is enough business to go around. Another option is never a bad thing.

Wasn't saying it was a bad thing (although it is as a vendor as it's not much of a sustanable buisiness and no real margin).

Was just saying how we went from one in Ontario when we started to bam, everyone has a shop.

Apparently all those brick-and-mortar-stores, or shops, are far away from Toronto or Etobicoke. It would take a lot of time and fuel to get there. On the other hand, shipment fees for internet-ordered goods are exorbitant.