Meet and Greet in Baghdad

Team GeoBlast

I wondered why the heck my event was getting so many notes a month late. Thanks so much to everyone who has posted notes. I have several non-cacher co-workers who have been reading the notes with me. It is as heartening to them as to any of us cachers out here. I am going to make sure that everyone who attended checks back to the page to see the messages as well.

On behalf of all of us serving out here, thank you. To all of you. The fact that you took a moment out of your day to say something nice to someone you've never met is enough to make this entire tour worth the effort.

...and Okie? There are cache containers everywhere out here, but they all seem to be full, if you know what I mean. :)

I wondered why the heck my event was getting so many notes a month late. Thanks so much to everyone who has posted notes. I have several non-cacher co-workers who have been reading the notes with me. It is as heartening to them as to any of us cachers out here. I am going to make sure that everyone who attended checks back to the page to see the messages as well.

On behalf of all of us serving out here, thank you. To all of you. The fact that you took a moment out of your day to say something nice to someone you've never met is enough to make this entire tour worth the effort.

...and Okie? There are cache containers everywhere out here, but they all seem to be full, if you know what I mean. :D

Right back at you Patriot. You just tell your buddies that we send daily prayers in your direction and you'll be coming home soon to a hero's welcome.

Aloha,

Mike

Team GeoBlast

Honolulu, HI