It's probably about time for another one...

Pharisee

It's been a while since the last splendid get-together so is anyone interested in another weekday evening event at the Butcher's Hook & Cleaver in Smithfield?

It will be a weekday... probably Thursday... because like a lot of London city pubs, they don't open at the weekend. It will be that particular pub... non negotiable... because they serve good food, fine ale and I can get there on the train with a minimum of hassle.

If there's more than a dozen or so interested then I'll organise it. Late March or early April? Can't promise that the Head Honcho will be there this time but I can guarantee that you'll have a good time.

OK... there seems to be sufficient interest so on we go. I've phoned the pub and they are happy to have us back again ;) on the evening of Thursday, 27th March from 18:30 onwards. A large area on the ground floor has been reserved for us, which means we won't have to carry Wendy's wheelchair up the spiral staircase :D

I'll post a link to the cache page if I can get it past our illustrious reviewers.

Edited by Pharisee