Shiny Gold AE Viking Runestone for sale

mousekakat

I have one Shiny Gold Viking Runestone left.

There were only 35 of them made.

I really, really could use the money, which is why I haven't accepted any trades for it (sorry ya'll).

Would I do better offering it up for private sale here to the highest bidder or offering it on eBay?

I've never sold anything on eBay before, so I'm not sure how it works, but I do have an account and paypal, so, as far as I know, I've got all I need to do it there.

Thanks,

Naomi :laughing:

2234937319_4a9e32dba3_o.jpg

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Yup, ebay it. Really.

I got voted down when a group I was with wanted to raise money with a special auction. I said "EBAY!!" And the group was like: "Oh, but with ebay it goes just to people with gobs of money. That's not fair. An average person should have a shot at it as well."

So, for a nominal amount of money a "chance" could be purchased. It was held here and on the group's own forums.

It made about nothing.

We shoulda gone to ebay.

Well... I need the money. Eight years of unemployment has taken its toll and things are pretty grim here.

BUT...

I'd rather sell it here to the people who I spend so much time with and like :laughing:.

Right now I've got 2 offers for 30 bucks, so they are tied.

I'll give this 29 hours from now, rounding up to the top of the hour. It's just about 6pm here in Sweden, noon on the East Coast of the US, and at 11 pm my time (5 pm US Eastern time) tomorrow I'll close the "auction."

If you're in the US, you can mail my bank there a check or use paypal, check will have to clear first, of course, and if you're international you can use paypal, Sweden can transfer funds directly.

Shipping to be added, shipping will be 3.50 anywhere out of Sweden and 1.50 to Sweden.

It is one new, unactivated of course, LE Shiny Gold Viking Runestone coin only 35 made and, as far as I know, unless someone else trades for them, only 8 of which are in North America. Does this make it a rare coin, lol?

Send all bids to my e-mail, hannaomikael at gmail dot com. If you are the current winner I will notify you via e-mail.

Naomi :blink:

PS...I've got enough ads asking me if my peepee is big enough or if I need little blue pills, so please don't set me up for more spam :laughing:

If it were me, and money wasn't an issue, I'd be saving it to swap for something really special that might not have even been made yet! :laughing:

Trust me, I thought about it!

I almost said screw the money and ran with a cointest instead, I'd far rather do things that way and just give it to someone, but the bills are piling up and any little bit helps!

Naomi :laughing:

Mousekakat. i think all lot off forum people nows you as a good person. (woman)

So i think that everybody you understand, a lot off people now what you are going true.

So your pain is also our pain.

So go mousekakat, you are doing great. :laughing:

I hope i write understandable, it is difficult to write about emotions in a other language.

I think Naomi did better here than on 'Squeeze'-Bay. :)

Plus, I now have a 'rare' and gorgeous Runestone on its way to me.

I love how this 'geocoin gaggle' looks out for one another.

Take care all and Happy Caching.

I have no doubt that Naomi did do much better than she would have on the e-place.

I also have no doubt that you will treasure your Runestone, it is a fabulous coin.

Yeah - this 'gaggle' rocks.

Thanks for your generosity TC and to everyone else that made an offer also.

There are always great stories in this forum, and most of 'em have a happy ending :)

e-place.

:)

Why don't people just say ebay? .... ebay ebay ebay. :)

Often times it's much easier to sell a trackable coin in here rather on ebay to avoid the escalating fees, its admirable to want to sell it for as high as possible in here rather than ebay.

There, said ebay 7 times and still haven't been struck by lightning! :)

e-place.

:)

Why don't people just say ebay? .... ebay ebay ebay. :)

Often times it's much easier to sell a trackable coin in here rather on ebay to avoid the escalating fees, its admirable to want to sell it for as high as possible in here rather than ebay.

There, said ebay 7 times and still haven't been struck by lightning! :)

Glad to see you writing EBAY - I was nervous about typing it, because so many people NEVER write EBAY I thought it wasn't politically correct to mention in the Forums, and quite often one sees derogatory remarks made about EBAY. Now I know it is OK to write EBAY in full I shall always refer to it by its proper name of EBAY. I love EBAY, but it is very fickle where coins are concerned, and probably any other item you might want to sell/buy on EBAY.

There you go, I said it 7 times as well, and my wings still flap and my wand still works :)