Volunteer call out for Geowoodstock VI

Blucruz

Are you coming to Geowoodstock VI in Wheatland CA. If so, would you like to volunteer an hour or two of your precious time to help us put on the best Geocaching event ever? Currently we are estimating that between 3000 and 3500 people will attend this Mega Event. That means we need an estimated 200 to 250 volunteers. Can you help?

We need volunteers to assist with parking, food service, registration, travel bugs, merchandise, vendor assistance, childrens activities, adult activities, people who know how to use cash registers, people with medical training, and the list goes on.

If you would like to help, please e-mail me at gsmcelroy@yahoo.com

Please use GWVI Volunteer in the subject line.

Please tell me what you would like to help with and what type of time commitment you are willing to give.

On behalf of the GWVI committee, Thank You.

Gary(Blucruz)

Were running out of time!

We really need more local volunteers! The out-of-town volunteers are outnumbering the local volunteers by three to one! Where are all the Northern California Geocachers?

Please give me just 2 hours of your time if you plan on attending. No hard manual labor and you'll have the experience of a lifetime getting to meet other geocachers from all over the world.

It's crunch time people, and I'm asking for your help. I need help in the GW6 Store, Registration, Games, Vendor relations, Food Serving, Parking, Kids activities, Security, Gophers, everything!

If you've already signed up to volunteer then I sincerely Thank You! If you haven't yet signed up please do so. You can contact me at gsmcelroy@yahoo.com Please put "GW6 Volunteer" in the subject line.