Do you ever read the other Regional Forums?

nikcap

I heard about some good content in another forum and decided to poke around at what else was happening.

There some interesting stuff to be found in the New England, South/Southwest, & Northwest groups in case your interested.

Nah, I'm just happy that the folks in New Jersey let us read and post in here... :blink:

I poke around in New England once in a while, because I own caches in VT and geocache there semi regularly.

I try to stay out of other regional forums in part because it I'm slightly annoyed by people from other regions who butt in on topics here.

I post and read all forums as I just search for new topics. Of course I cache in the Northeast fairly frequently so I hope Briansnat isn't to annoyed by me.

But then I can be pretty annoying anyway even in my own region so I guess it is OK if he is annoyed by me. :blink:

I poke around in New England once in a while, because I own caches in VT and geocache there semi regularly.

I try to stay out of other regional forums in part because it I'm slightly annoyed by people from other regions who butt in on topics here.

I post and read all forums as I just search for new topics. Of course I cache in the Northeast fairly frequently so I hope Briansnat isn't to annoyed by me.

But then I can be pretty annoying anyway even in my own region so I guess it is OK if he is annoyed by me. ;)

Watch it, you're annoying me.

I read the Midwest forum because I live about a half hour from the Ohio border, and I have 500 cache finds in that state. I recognize that regional borders are somewhat arbitrary so I don't waste time and karma to complain about this classification.

I also read the Northwest forum, as I've accumulated more than 250 cache finds during my four caching trips to that region, and met a lot of cachers from there. The Northwest forum has many high-quality, substantive threads where I learn stuff.

Sometimes we poke around in the New England forum since we're just 10-15 miles from the CT state line, but that's about it.

I rarely look at the other regional forums. Some, I'll bet I've never even looked at. But I read Canada, because, like others have said about some of the regions, I live very nearby, and cache there. Plus they usually have some sort of geo-drama going on. :laughing:

They certainly love their drama in the great white north. I read the Canada forum just to see what the drama of the week is.

I rarely look at the other regional forums. Some, I'll bet I've never even looked at. But I read Canada, because, like others have said about some of the regions, I live very nearby, and cache there. Plus they usually have some sort of geo-drama going on. :D

They certainly love their drama in the great white north. I read the Canada forum just to see what the drama of the week is.

Don't you love those krazy beer drinking, touque wearing, hockey hosers???

Toodalootdarootdarootdootdoo... :D:):lol::huh::D

red.jpg

Edited by Peconic Bay Sailors