Premium Membership bug

emurock

My Premium Membership expired about a month ago, but I can still go to the off-topic and in the groups part of my avatar it stills says Premium Member. But all my other Premium Membership benefits went away when my membership expired, so can someone get this fix?

The Groundspeak Forums run on a separate server from the Geocaching.com website. You have to go to the "Entering the Forums" page to update your account information so that it carries over from the website to the forums. This is true regardless of whether you've changed from regular to premium or premium to regular, if you've just modified your signature line, or if you've chosen a new avatar.

The Groundspeak Forums run on a separate server from the Geocaching.com website. You have to go to the "Entering the Forums" page to update your account information so that it carries over from the website to the forums. This is true regardless of whether you've changed from regular to premium or premium to regular, if you've just modified your signature line, or if you've chosen a new avatar.

Well, I have done that already and I have log out and then back on. But that still does not work, so I'm all out of ideas on what to do.

Well, I have done that already and I have log out and then back on. But that still does not work, so I'm all out of ideas on what to do.

Logged out of your account or out of the forums? Try logging out of the forums.

Sounds like you've given it an honest shot. Perhaps you should just continue to make use of your Premium Member status in the forums for a while longer. :blink:

My Premium Membership expired about a month ago, but I can still go to the off-topic and in the groups part of my avatar it stills says Premium Member. But all my other Premium Membership benefits went away when my membership expired, so can someone get this fix?

I had this little "problem" as well when I let my membership lapse during a slow caching season in my life, but I don't remember it being a big deal.

Logged out of your account or out of the forums? Try logging out of the forums.

I've tried that a few times.