Taxi To Las Vegas

and dont forget to look for some houses to buy seeing as your current address seems to be in a 'rundown' state. I can give you a few cans of gloss paint if that will help............

Have a nice time in merika

John & Ann (Red Squadron

At the $ to £ exchange rate, I think I'll bring 2 houses back, one as a spare! Just in case he comes round again.

Vegas is top of the house foreclosure market (that's repossessions/mortgage defaulting in English), so you should have no problem finding one or two!!

Seriously, we've been out here for 3 months now so if this is your first time, a few bits of advice:

1 Most caches, especially near the strip, are micros.

2. The west of the city is generally the safer side of town, but always be aware of your surrounding as you are in a major US city.

3. if you want to escape from urban micros, take a look out at the Mount Charleston area, which is around this sort of coordinates N 36° 15.880 W 115° 36.640 (This way I can't be told off for plugging any particular cache).

4. If you do go out of the city, remember it is the desert, so don't go sticking your hand under rocks or into holes as there might be something nasty living there.

All that said, there are some really great caches out here (you just have to search for them ;);) )

Congrats on the Silver wedding :) . We came out here for ours too, thinking it was a one-off experience - then 2 years later my job sent me out here!

:)

Edited by careygang