Geocaching in Politics

TheRussian163

ron_paul_full.jpg

Vote for me, because I am against the Geocaching Mutant Registration Act. I believe just because I can summon metal micros to my hand, and detect the presence of ammunition cans, I should not be disqualified from this sport/hobby. (This is Ron Paul Libertarian/pseudo Republican, also known as MAGNETO)

200625_170006_2_024.jpg

bill_hilary_clinton.jpg

The Clintons are beginning to regret rescuing "Monica" from the pound. They knew she was a cache hound but didn't realize she was obsessed with finding micros.

That's so funny.

Here's one I got.

Its the Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.

Kevin_Rudd.jpg

"...and I reached my hand into the bush like this and felt the cache inside"

Edited by s2333
john_mccain.jpg

For the entire five and a half years I was in that POW camp, I kept the travel bug the only place I could. I hid it the one place I knew my captures could not see. So let me pull the travel bug out so you can put it in the next cache.

knew that reminded me of something

PulpHorloge1.jpg

Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the (censored) were gonna get their greasy (censored) hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his (censored). Five long years, he wore this watch up his (censored). Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my (censored) for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.