MISSION: Secret Leprachun

TheCollector

1. Participating email sent 2/10/08shamrock.gif

2. Received Name2/17/08leprechaun.gif

3. Mission Complete Mission sent out 3/7/08 with tracking!!!smilie_flagge16.gifGotta love tracking-mission arrived and waiting on xxxxx's door step/mailbox on 3/10/08 at 10:13am. I hope everything is ok since they haven't posted anything.....

4. Mission Arrived- not yet.

1. Participating email sent 2/10/08shamrock.gif

2. Received Name2/17/08leprechaun.gif

3. Mission Complete Mission sent out 3/7/08 with tracking!!!smilie_flagge16.gifGotta love tracking-mission arrived and waiting on xxxxx's door step/mailbox on 3/10/08 at 10:13am. I hope everything is ok since they haven't posted anything.....

4. Mission Arrived- not yet.

I THINK we were the recipients! Sorry, we got three missions the other day and haven't had a chance to post anything. Thanks so much for the great package!

Status Update:

We received two missions earlier in the week! Things have been hectic with work for both of us, so we haven't been on the forums much.

The problem is, after opening them, we mixed all of the goodies together, so I don't remember which coins came from which package! Sorry about that!

We received LOTS of St. Patrick's day goodies--socks, clover grow kit, a St. Paddy's Day cache container, a green shiny wig, buttons, a can cooler, shamrock pin, two very nice cards, candles and an L and a C post-it notepad! One mission came in a BEAUTIFULLY decorated box...I like the box as much as I liked the coins!

I'm an elementary school teacher so I loved all of the pins and socks and the box!

Anyhow, the coins we got were also awesome!

* Red Geoquid (one of our most wanted) and a pin

* November 2007 Geoswag Coin & Pin Club and pin

* Pursuit of Caching

* The Castleman Cacher Tag (or whatever the new name is!)

* Mama Wood Nerd!

We didn't have any of the coins. Great choices secret (or not so secret) givers!

Thanks so much!!

Menace66:

1. Participating: Email sent 2/10

2. Received Name: Yes B)

3. Mission Complete: Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

4. Mission Arrived! ;)0002017D.gif

Menace66 (The Mrs.)

2. Received Name: Yes ;)

3. Mission Complete: Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

4. Mission Arrived! ;)0002017D.gif

Edited by menace66

By the luck of the Irish, we recieved our mission today

afe54187-3cab-495f-b8fe-af0b525a82ef.jpg

Irish Eyes are smiling on us as we recieved

[/color]

2 Ausome coins and a Geotag

also a magnet and Keewee Clippie and a New Zealand Key Chain that we are thinking of turning into a travel bug with a mission to make it back to one of KeeWee's Caches in New Zealand

Thanks KeeWee

Edited by sweetlife

Status Update:

We received two missions earlier in the week! Things have been hectic with work for both of us, so we haven't been on the forums much.

The problem is, after opening them, we mixed all of the goodies together, so I don't remember which coins came from which package! Sorry about that!

We received LOTS of St. Patrick's day goodies--socks, clover grow kit, a St. Paddy's Day cache container, a green shiny wig, buttons, a can cooler, shamrock pin, two very nice cards, candles and an L and a C post-it notepad! One mission came in a BEAUTIFULLY decorated box...I like the box as much as I liked the coins!

I'm an elementary school teacher so I loved all of the pins and socks and the box!

Anyhow, the coins we got were also awesome!

* Red Geoquid (one of our most wanted) and a pin

* November 2007 Geoswag Coin & Pin Club and pin

* Pursuit of Caching

* The Castleman Cacher Tag (or whatever the new name is!)

* Mama Wood Nerd!

We didn't have any of the coins. Great choices secret (or not so secret) givers!

Thanks so much!!

Whewwwww so glad you got them was getting worried ;)

Red Geoquid (one of our most wanted) and a pin

November 2007 Geoswag Coin & Pin Club and pin

I'll be waiting for the pic of you guys in the wig ;)

Saints an' begora....PEEPS!!!!

Secret Leprechaun

1. Participating -

2. Received Name -

3. Mission Complete -

4. Mission Arrived! - Thursday March 13, 2008

Okay, I admit it. I am HORRIBLE at surprises and I am known to unwrap and rewrap all my Christmas gifts before Christmas ;) That being said, this box stood zero chance of me waiting for St. Patrick's Day.

I loved the outside of the box, all the little St. Patty's Day 'aminal' stickers ;)

My mission agent did a SPLENDID job on my package and succeeded in hiding their identity, all I know is they are from PA (a state full of amazing folks I must add).

box.jpg

lucky.jpg

I got PEEPS in yellow and green (these things are my seasonal candy weakness <3 <3 <3), a healthy helping of snickers bites, a bank full of tootsie rolls, and a chicken laying bubble gum dispenser (adorable!). I also got some amazing LED flashing goodies: a headband and necklace (I am so wearing these to school on Monday).

goodies.jpg

I also got a beautiful, sweet Irish Blessing card and not 1, but 2 geocoins off my seeking list. I got a 9key version 2 (I am a scientist and a caffeine addict) and a Frozen Buns in Gold (this is a very very striking geocoin!). Thank you VERY VERY much mission agent, you went way over and above anything I could have ever expected. I love everything!

geocoins.jpg

I wanted to pose in my new St Patrick's accessories, but the other humans in the household were too busy. So I played dress up with one of my little puppies. I call these two Grumpy Leprechaun and Happy Leprechaun, I think it is obvious which is which ;)B)B)

grumpy%20leprechaun.jpg

happy%20leprechaun.jpg

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete YES

4. Mission Arrived! YES

I received a GREAT package from lindsychris - thanks for such a generious package. It seems like every time I opened a coin - there was another waiting to be opened!! Thank you for your thoughtfulness :D Here are some pics:

d5919e12-37fd-4602-8899-f847c2820416.jpg

2d7ffd15-3095-419d-a1e3-0148ed196b12.jpg

All of the coins are awesome!! I just hope my mission gets there on time! Again, thanks!

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete YES

4. Mission Arrived! YES

I received a GREAT package from lindsychris - thanks for such a generious package. It seems like every time I opened a coin - there was another waiting to be opened!! Thank you for your thoughtfulness :laughing: Here are some pics:

All of the coins are awesome!! I just hope my mission gets there on time! Again, thanks!

OtH, are you sick of seeiing our return address labels yet??? :D:D:(

Sure can't spoil my record of having participated in every geocoin mission...email sent for 2 missions...

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name Yeppers

3. Mission Complete Mailed 3/10

4. Mission Arrived! Wowser..it sure did...received an awesome package from Tooney across the big pond...arrived 3/11, but waited to today to open it...lol. Received a beautiful red satin box with Celtic stickers affixed...inside we found candy! Chocolate eggs and mints, oh boy! We also found lots of pretty green stars, a lovely card with a teeny feather for Omi's collection, and 3 fantastic coins...a Crystal Ball AS, a Blue Coinpal, and a Lucky Leprechaun...absolutely special! Oh, I almost forgot...the item that produced the most excitement...an airline sized bottle of the finest Irish beverage known to man (or woman)...this little bottle has "pride of place" in our curio cabinet until Feb 24, 2009 when Omi will retire from her job as a convenience store slave...lol! Before I became a diabetic, this was my beverage of choice for evening relaxation...over the last 20 years I finally converted Omi ... so we were both amazed that such great bounty would find it's way to our mailbox... THANK YOU, Tooey!

2. Received Name Sure did

3. Mission Complete Mailed 3/10

4. Mission Arrived! Yeppers, on 3/13...all the way from Ontario...4 wonderful coins...a Bouncey Bunny AS, a Toronto Bronze, a Donauschwaben AS and an IRC Poffertjes Event 2007 Black Nickel...Thank you, thank you Ontario res2100 leprechaun

Edited by Team OleOmi

My mission came in!! Wooot!!!!

I got a San Diego Geocachers coin - Awesome with the palm trees and surfer on the front. I love beach themed coins

Whale trail BN - I've been searching all over for this one. Even had it on my watch list on e-bay! Woo Hoo!! :)

Also received a note pad, pencils, altoids, Fossillady's wooden nickel and a really cute card!

Thank you Fossillady!!!!!!!

Menace66:

2. Received Name: Yes :)

4. Mission Arrived! :lol:0002017D.gif Maybe Monday.

Menace66 (The Mrs.)

2. Received Name: Yes :)

4. Mission Arrived! :blink:0002017D.gif Maybe Monday.

WWOOOOWWWW....My Mission came today. :):lol: In my mailbox was a bubble mailer that contained a St. Patrick's Day lighted pin, green shamrock confetti and..................I couldn't believe it......a Minnesota Lady Slipper coin and a Minnesota Walleye coin!!!!!! I have been wanting these coins since I got into my "coin addiction"!!! I LOVE THEM and THANK YOU VERY MUCH to my Secret Leprechaun, whoever you are, you have made my day :):blink::blink:

l_41f1a10b46103112d4b189050ed587d1.jpg

Second Mission

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES Feb. 19

3. Mission Complete - YES February 29

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!!!!!! March 15

Edited by kehunt64

Mission came today...WOW!!!! THANK-YOU Over-The-Edge, you truly went OVER and ABOVE!! All I can say is WOW!

A beautiful card, a great Shamrock pin, a Humpty-Dumpty grape Push-Pop, a body sticker and COINS!!! WOW, I'm still checking out all the goodies here...but let's just see what we have in the form of BLING!

TWO envelopes labeled coins....the first I opened hasan Over-The-Edge coin in it (NICE, how did I ever miss these??), and a SILVER FROGGIE.....RIBBIT!!! WOW, could it get ANY better??? Why YES, TES it can!! Second envelope contained a great WEGE Elephant and a pr of HANDCUFFS!!! Cache or Charge!! All I can say is YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Thank-You from the bottom, middle, sides and top of my HEART Cynthia, you have really gone WAY above and beyond with this package...and made my YEAR!! I had soooo much to open, Kaleb even was allowed to get in on it...and almost swiped my handcuffs (that little goof)!! And to think I had NO froggies not too long ago, now I have a FAMILY!!! Just awesome!!

Man, you gotta watch those kids with the handcuffs, Roddy!

Hanna tried to snitch mine, too, until she received a pair of them from Fairyhoney!

Sounds like you guys are all getting great mission packages, makes me jealous I couldn't participate in this one, lol! It sure is fun reading your stories, though!

Naomi :)

Mission 1

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete - YES, mailed and received!

4. Mission Arrived! Not yet

Mission 2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete - YES, mailed out but not yet received!

4. Mission Arrived! Not yet

I will be leaving on a business trip tomorrow for 2 weeks so I guess I won't know if I get my missions until I get back. So for those that sent me something, I will post when I get home.

Status Update:

We haven't received any of our missions yet. One was mailed, and the other two are going out in tomorrow's mail!

I have a feeling it'll be there soon!! ;):D

:anibad::o:o:o:o:o

And arrive it did!!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o

We opened up the envelope to find a micro mini, a Delorme challenge coin, a Landsharz Christmas snowglobe AND, AND, AND, AND, AND a silver Earth Turtle!!!!!!! Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!

Thank you so much Roddy!

Status Update:

We haven't received any of our missions yet. One was mailed, and the other two are going out in tomorrow's mail!

I have a feeling it'll be there soon!! ;):D

:anibad::o:o:o:o:o

And arrive it did!!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o

We opened up the envelope to find a micro mini, a Delorme challenge coin, a Landsharz Christmas snowglobe AND, AND, AND, AND, AND a silver Earth Turtle!!!!!!! Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!

Thank you so much Roddy!

That was KAboom (lol) We hope you enjoy the coins!!

During the week I received a cool package which just has to be from Frozen Buns!

Package contained -

:( a TXGA Black Sheep Cachers coin,

<_< a Cacher Needs Maintenance coin,

:unsure: a 2006 Geocache Alaska coin,

:unsure: a Geocache Alaska Frozen Buns PathTag,

:unsure: 2 Frozen Buns PathTags,

:blink: some cool St. Patricks Day buttons,

:blink: some Alaskan keyrings,

:mad: a couple of Frozen Buns whistles,

:huh: and lots and lots of green stuff! :huh: Green St Patricks Day themed wire (with clovers on) and green packing.

Well done Frozen Buns - an awesome package to unpack :( Lots of fun had by all. :mad:

And thank you very much for the awesome contents!! Thats a few things coming off my seeking list. Thanks very much! :P

Mission #1

1. Participating- email sent

2. Received Name - yes, researching...

3. Mission Complete - yes, posted today (05/03/2008) [and received :(]

4. Mission Arrived! - <_< Yes, many thanks to The Tank Hounds for the awesome, awesome coins and St Patricks Day items.

Mission #2

2. Received Name - yes, researching...

3. Mission Complete - yes, posted today (05/03/2008) [not received yet... hopefully almost there!]

4. Mission Arrived! - :unsure: Yes, many thanks to Frozen Buns for another awesome package and some awesome coins and swag! :unsure:

Menace66:

2. Received Name: Yes :o

4. Mission Arrived! ;)0002017D.gif Maybe Monday.

Menace66 (The Mrs.)

2. Received Name: Yes :D

4. Mission Arrived! :D0002017D.gif Maybe Monday.

Menace66:

Still waiting . Maybe tomorrow. ;)

The Mrs.

Still waiting, Maybe tomorrow. :D

Edited by menace66

1. Participating - email sent 2/11/08

2. Received Name - Name received 2/16/08

3. Mission Complete - 3/11/08, I should arrive in time, sorry work got in the way.

4. Mission Arrived! - 3/16/07

My package arrived on Sat. and I got it yesterday when I checked the PO Box. Wow a package from me, to me but wait, How did I mail a package from Montana. Wonder who I know up there in the cold? I gota new Mermaid coin, a Tatanka Pejula coin ( which I missed out on the other night because I wasn't lurking in the forums) and a What's in Your Mailbox coin. Lots of candy and I ate it all except I still have some jellybeans left. I was like a little kid I barely made it out of the post office before I had the package opened. I will admit I didn't eat the candy till todayat work. Thanks so much, Tsunrisebey. :o;)

It was a great day for the little leprechaun to make an appearance in my mailbox as I was feeling a little glum. I saw the mailer with all the stickers and I knew my mission had arrived. I rushed into the house, opened it up and dumped it out on the counter. That was a BIG BIG mistake. LOL I should have remembered that Lindsy likes confetti so I ended up with little shamrocks all over the other mail and the counter top!! :o I think maybe I will have to put them in with my real shamrock! I received a Dude Donde Esta mi Chevy coin, a blue piggy bank coin and a Scottish Thistle coin!! All great coins and didn't have any of them. :D Many thanks to Lindsychris for the great choices in coins and for the great timing for delivery!!! ;)

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

My mission arrived today! A beautiful decorated package from N8TURGRL arrived this morning :D:D:D

I have to make pictures later, and promise to post them, but please be patient, I have to finish my writings for my bachelor degree until Thursday and I have problems uploading pictures to my computer. When I tried to upload the pictures from my easter mission my computer crashed twice, so I will try it the next time when I have finished that work and have printed it and everything is done.

So here is what I got, all came in a box full of green and rainbow glitter:

- a 2008 Alaska coin (bronze) from my seeking list ;)

- a Geocoinfest Multi-Event 2007 coin North Caroline (with the Mosaic Sun) :o

- a really beautiful N8TURGRL wooden nickel :D

- 2 really big St. Patrick's Day Buttons :D

- 2 cute little whithe plastic bears with green hats on

- a funny plastic shamrock, "grow your own luck" which grows 600% if you put it into water :);)

- a beautiful card

Thanks a lot for this great mission, N8TURGRL!!! :):D:D

During the week I received a cool package which just has to be from Frozen Buns!

Package contained -

:) a TXGA Black Sheep Cachers coin,

:) a Cacher Needs Maintenance coin,

:) a 2006 Geocache Alaska coin,

:) a Geocache Alaska Frozen Buns PathTag,

:) 2 Frozen Buns PathTags,

:) some cool St. Patricks Day buttons,

:) some Alaskan keyrings,

:) a couple of Frozen Buns whistles,

:) and lots and lots of green stuff! :) Green St Patricks Day themed wire (with clovers on) and green packing.

Well done Frozen Buns - an awesome package to unpack :) Lots of fun had by all. :lol:

And thank you very much for the awesome contents!! Thats a few things coming off my seeking list. Thanks very much! :D

Finally got the pictures downloaded off the camera and cropped :)

08lepm2a.jpg

08lepm2b.jpg

Thanks again FB - awesome mission! :D

On Saturday my first Secret Leprachun Mission arrived. A big, big thank you to Tank Hounds for an awesome mission. I'll try and get a photo up tomorrow.

rattusbaggus and I opened the box to find....

:) The Tank Hounds 2006 (Silver)

:) GeoTag - Tank Hounds (Nickel)

:) GeoTag - O-Mega (Bronze)

:) Noel Jeep, Blue (Black Nickel)

:) First To Find (Bronze)

:) Hockey Jersey TANK HOUNDS, #00 (Black Nickel)

:) 2008 Tank Hounds PathTag (Gold)

And lots of goodies. Kiss Me Im Irish necklaces, a whole lot of cool St Patricks Day themed badges, chocolates and lots of little foil clovers.

Thanks you very, very much!!! There were so many coins off my seeking list. It was awesome! Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!!

And again, finally got the pic's off the camera. Not sure what happened to the chocolates :):lol:

08lepm1a.jpg

Awesome mission. Thanks heaps Tank Hounds :)

Our mission was mailed out some time ago, and was shipped to Italy, but no responce in the forumns yet, Been waitting for a post, as it costed over $30.00 to mail our package, and alot of time and effort was put in this mission, made by my wife. We sure like to see pics on here or at least a Thank You and a note saying they received it. This was a fun Mission.

sweetlife

Just got a email and heads up that our person we had for a mission is out of town, whew, no worries now. Thanks for the update and we know they will post when they get home. Hope our package brings them lots of smiles and hope they post pictures for eveyone else to see. Hope everyone Had a nice Happy St. Patrick's Day

sweetlife

Just got a email and heads up that our person we had for a mission is out of town, whew, no worries now. Thanks for the update and we know they will post when they get home. Hope our package brings them lots of smiles and hope they post pictures for eveyone else to see. Hope everyone Had a nice Happy St. Patrick's Day

sweetlife

I guess now I know who your secret person is :lol::)

Mission #1

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - Received 02/17/2008

3. Mission Complete - Confirmed that it was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Not Sure

Mission #2

3. Mission Complete - It is on it's way in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Awesome coins and candy

Sorry that I do not have pictures, but life called!!!! I finally was able to open the package and it was AWESOME to see a nice card with 2 coins ... The Fam.Bergum Moose Geocoin (which was on my Seeking List) and I received my FIRST!!!!! "Mystery" Coin which is my very own POT OF GOLD!!!! <---NICE :lol: .... There was also some great swag and candy in the box, which was very helpful on a stressful Monday. Also, I think I know who my Secret Leprachun is.....they did not actually reveal it ... SO Thank you VERY much for another FANtastic Mission Package!!!!

I will try to get a picture or 2 loaded this week.

Whoa....*blush* that could very well be me! As far as I know I am the only participant from Italy. Sorry for not posting anything, but I am currently in Holland on a family visit and won't be back to see what has arrived for me until April 10th. I will post asap then!

Katja - kdv

Our mission was mailed out some time ago, and was shipped to Italy, but no responce in the forumns yet, Been waitting for a post, as it costed over $30.00 to mail our package, and alot of time and effort was put in this mission, made by my wife. We sure like to see pics on here or at least a Thank You and a note saying they received it. This was a fun Mission.

sweetlife

On Saturday my first Secret Leprachun Mission arrived. A big, big thank you to Tank Hounds for an awesome mission. I'll try and get a photo up tomorrow.

rattusbaggus and I opened the box to find....

:) The Tank Hounds 2006 (Silver)

:) GeoTag - Tank Hounds (Nickel)

:) GeoTag - O-Mega (Bronze)

:) Noel Jeep, Blue (Black Nickel)

:) First To Find (Bronze)

:) Hockey Jersey TANK HOUNDS, #00 (Black Nickel)

:) 2008 Tank Hounds PathTag (Gold)

And lots of goodies. Kiss Me Im Irish necklaces, a whole lot of cool St Patricks Day themed badges, chocolates and lots of little foil clovers.

Thanks you very, very much!!! There were so many coins off my seeking list. It was awesome! Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!!

And again, finally got the pic's off the camera. Not sure what happened to the chocolates :):lol:

08lepm1a.jpg

Awesome mission. Thanks heaps Tank Hounds :)

By any chance was Tsun around :):)

Whoa....*blush* that could very well be me! As far as I know I am the only participant from Italy. Sorry for not posting anything, but I am currently in Holland on a family visit and won't be back to see what has arrived for me until April 10th. I will post asap then!

Katja - kdv

sweetlife

Wow, enjoy your vacation, have a nice time and glad you posted you are gone, you have a suprise when you come home. Bring some sunshine and great weather and send it here to melt all this snow. LOL:)

sweetlife

Mission #1

3. Mission Complete - Confirmed that it was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Not Sure

Mission #2

3. Mission Complete - It is on it's way in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Awesome coins and candy

Sorry that I do not have pictures, but life called!!!! I finally was able to open the package and it was AWESOME to see a nice card with 2 coins ... The Fam.Bergum Moose Geocoin (which was on my Seeking List) and I received my FIRST!!!!! "Mystery" Coin which is my very own POT OF GOLD!!!! <---NICE :) .... There was also some great swag and candy in the box, which was very helpful on a stressful Monday. Also, I think I know who my Secret Leprachun is.....they did not actually reveal it ... SO Thank you VERY much for another FANtastic Mission Package!!!!

I will try to get a picture or 2 loaded this week.

Glad you liked it!! It was a lot of fun to put it together. And it just so happened that both my Leprechaun and Easter mission recipients planned to wait until the holiday to open the package..I don't know how you can have such patience to wait. And even more suspense for me because I had to wait until you opened it to see if you liked it!! :lol::)