MISSION: Secret Leprachun

TheCollector

I´m still waiting for my Leprachun mission, I´ve e-mailed the organiser of this mission several times, but still no update :D so what´s going on ??

Hi Solan109,

So sorry that you are still waiting on a mission from February ! Send me your address and I will find a little something to send you, not sure that it will be related much to St Patricks day, but I'll try and include something green :D

Wow, that IS a long time. Could customs have decided that they liked it better than you would have:huh:?

(don't let this deter you from participating in future missions :D )

I´m still waiting for my Leprachun mission, I´ve e-mailed the organiser of this mission several times, but still no update :P so what´s going on ??

I see the OP has been logging in to the forums so not sure why you aren't getting a response from him?

I'm also not sure why the person who sent you a package hasn't tried to contact you - or maybe they had no intention?

Either way, it's a shame. This is the thing about missions that I really hate. I would like to help out if I may, so please send me your address.

Finally an answer !!! It seems there was a mix up with the names, so mine was never sent out in the first place :D I guess that´s why Kdv received 2 missions instead of 1.

Kdv you can keep and enjoy the coins you have received :anibad:

The other day I rcd an unexpected package from Theotokos, a replacement for my missing mission :D

It was such a nice thing to do. Thank you again (Photos in the "What Was In Your Mailbox Today!" thread)

//Solan

Finally an answer !!! It seems there was a mix up with the names, so mine was never sent out in the first place :D I guess that´s why Kdv received 2 missions instead of 1.

Kdv you can keep and enjoy the coins you have received :D

The other day I rcd an unexpected package from Theotokos, a replacement for my missing mission :)

It was such a nice thing to do. Thank you again (Photos in the "What Was In Your Mailbox Today!" thread)

//Solan

What a kind offer for Theotokos to complete the mission you never received, Thanks Theotokos for completing this Mission for Solan109, it sounds like you made her day :anibad::D

Finally an answer !!! It seems there was a mix up with the names, so mine was never sent out in the first place :unsure: I guess that´s why Kdv received 2 missions instead of 1.

Kdv you can keep and enjoy the coins you have received :blink:

The other day I rcd an unexpected package from Theotokos, a replacement for my missing mission :D

//Solan

What a kind offer for Theotokos to complete the mission you never received, Thanks Theotokos for completing this Mission for Solan109, it sounds like you made her day :D:D

Thank you very much and I'm just glad I was able to help out, but really...I'm not doing anything more than most of wonderful folks on this group do for the community everyday.