MISSION: Secret Leprachun

TheCollector

Thanks, will do! Although it has just occured to me that I only signed up for 1 Secret Leprechaun mission and I had already received that (from Solan109). It was full of leprechaun stickers and stuff, so it was definitely the St. Patricks mission. I am still waiting for my Easter missions thiough. Maybe yours is an Easter mission? Otherwise there must have been some mix-up somewhere...

Katja

Wow, enjoy your vacation, have a nice time and glad you posted you are gone, you have a suprise when you come home. Bring some sunshine and great weather and send it here to melt all this snow. LOL:)

sweetlife

*snipped doggy pictures*

These are adorable!!

Glad you liked everything. :)

What a :lol: lovely :) dog!!

Dolfy - Thank you for the amazing goodies and geocoins! I think all but one box of peeps are left to eat and everyone loved my headband and necklace yesterday. I can't wait until next St Patrick's Day to wear them again :):):)

Geo.Error - Sir Egan (just Egan for short) thanks you for the compliment :) He is actually more of a pony than a dog, but he is one of my babies. (He is half Great Dane and half Black Lab).

Mission #1

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - Received 02/17/2008

3. Mission Complete - Confirmed that it was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Not Sure

Mission #2

3. Mission Complete - It is on it's way in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Awesome coins and candy

Sorry that I do not have pictures, but life called!!!! I finally was able to open the package and it was AWESOME to see a nice card with 2 coins ... The Fam.Bergum Moose Geocoin (which was on my Seeking List) and I received my FIRST!!!!! "Mystery" Coin which is my very own POT OF GOLD!!!! <---NICE :lol: .... There was also some great swag and candy in the box, which was very helpful on a stressful Monday. Also, I think I know who my Secret Leprachun is.....they did not actually reveal it ... SO Thank you VERY much for another FANtastic Mission Package!!!!

I will try to get a picture or 2 loaded this week.

Glad you liked it!! It was a lot of fun to put it together. And it just so happened that both my Leprechaun and Easter mission recipients planned to wait until the holiday to open the package..I don't know how you can have such patience to wait. And even more suspense for me because I had to wait until you opened it to see if you liked it!! :):)

What you do mean you had to wait to see if we liked it????? Of Course I liked it ... Nothing like getting coins off your seeking list and a Mystery Coin to boot !!!! I love Moose, they remind me of summers in New Hampshire and I finally received my 1st mystery coin...what is NOT to like???

Awesome job....Thanks you VERY much!!!! :)

03b9c42e-f296-4e21-bb37-f7703150bb7b.jpg

**res2100 - Me**

1. Participating- Email sent

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete- Sent Tues March 4th

4. Mission Arrived!- Received

**Ellesche - My Wife**

2. Received Name- YES

**Tylor2100 - My Son**

2. Received Name- YES

Thanks, will do! Although it has just occured to me that I only signed up for 1 Secret Leprechaun mission and I had already received that (from Solan109). It was full of leprechaun stickers and stuff, so it was definitely the St. Patricks mission. I am still waiting for my Easter missions thiough. Maybe yours is an Easter mission? Otherwise there must have been some mix-up somewhere...

Katja

Wow, enjoy your vacation, have a nice time and glad you posted you are gone, you have a suprise when you come home. Bring some sunshine and great weather and send it here to melt all this snow. LOL:)

sweetlife

Nope we already sent our easter mission out a long time ago as well and they already received it. No mistake on our end.

sweetlife

Menace66: B)B)

4. Mission Arrived! Arrived today from Italy. It had lots of goodies and three coins. Two happy hikers, Luck of the Irish geocoin and I love geocoins.

Thank you very much.

Menace66 (The Mrs.) :)B)

4. Mission Arrived! Yes. Arrived today from PA. It had a big green mug, loaded with goodies plus my coins. Lucky caches coin and pin and a Nero. Thank you very mcuh.

All good things come to those who wait.

When it is meant to get here it gets here. It was neat that they both arrived today. Here is a picture of everything.

75017814-b94c-45dc-94b6-bc631aeff010.jpg

Uhm, the mission from Italy was actually meant as an Easter mission, not a Leprechaun mission. I know the coin must have been confusing :D

Menace66: :D:D

4. Mission Arrived! Arrived today from Italy. It had lots of goodies and three coins. Two happy hikers, Luck of the Irish geocoin and I love geocoins.

Thank you very much.

Menace66 (The Mrs.) :D:D

4. Mission Arrived! Yes. Arrived today from PA. It had a big green mug, loaded with goodies plus my coins. Lucky caches coin and pin and a Nero. Thank you very mcuh.

When it is meant to get here it gets here. It was neat that they both arrived today. Here is a picture of everything.

Uhm, the mission from Italy was actually meant as an Easter mission, not a Leprechaun mission. I know the coin must have been confusing :o

Menace66: :D:(

4. Mission Arrived! Not yet.

Menace66 (The Mrs.) :D:(

Mission #1

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Nice package from Rockin' Roddy (received last week and since it did not have an identifier I posted the thank you in "What's in your Mailbox" thread and needed to wait for my last mission to arrive to post it in the correct mission thread. The coins were Let it Snow, 2007 Screw, Moab non-trackable, and MI Lighthouse non-trackable Thanks again Roddy

Mission #2

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Awesome coins and candy Thanks Jackie

Mission #1

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Nice package from Rockin' Roddy (received last week and since it did not have an identifier I posted the thank you in "What's in your Mailbox" thread and needed to wait for my last mission to arrive to post it in the correct mission thread. The coins were Let it Snow, 2007 Screw, Moab non-trackable, and MI Lighthouse non-trackable Thanks again Roddy

Mission #2

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, Awesome coins and candy Thanks Jackie

You're more than welcome!! Enjoy the coins!

I'm still on the road but called home today to see how everyone is doing (and to check on coin mail of course). Still no mission packages have arrived.

Mission 1

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete- Sent and Received

4. Mission Arrived!- not yet

Mission 2

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete- Sent not yet Received

During the week I received a cool package which just has to be from Frozen Buns!

Package contained -

:) a TXGA Black Sheep Cachers coin,

:) a Cacher Needs Maintenance coin,

:) a 2006 Geocache Alaska coin,

:) a Geocache Alaska Frozen Buns PathTag,

:) 2 Frozen Buns PathTags,

:P some cool St. Patricks Day buttons,

:) some Alaskan keyrings,

:) a couple of Frozen Buns whistles,

:) and lots and lots of green stuff! :) Green St Patricks Day themed wire (with clovers on) and green packing.

Well done Frozen Buns - an awesome package to unpack :) Lots of fun had by all. :P

And thank you very much for the awesome contents!! Thats a few things coming off my seeking list. Thanks very much! :D

Glad you liked it, figured I would make it worth all the internailtional postage by adding extra goodies. Makes it soooooo much easier when a cacher has a seeking list, :laughing: now if I could only lock myself in a room for a few days to update mine LOL

Glad to have a few minutes back on the forums :D

Glad you liked it, figured I would make it worth all the internailtional postage by adding extra goodies. Makes it soooooo much easier when a cacher has a seeking list, :) now if I could only lock myself in a room for a few days to update mine LOL

Glad to have a few minutes back on the forums :)

Who said my lists were up to date!? :huh:

Mine are woefully out of date in places... I need to do some heavy duty maintenance on them!

I got back from my trip today and found one of my missions had arrived. A wonderful package which included not 2 but "5" coins, some lucky Irish stickers and a very cool geocaching keychain. The coins are great and include:

a very nice Iowa 2007 geocoin

a Hazard-Perry County coin from my seeking list

a set of Lake_Wannabees Hockey Jerseys

Thanks so much Lake_Wannabees for a great mission.

Still waiting on my last mission but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Mission 1

2. Received Name- YES

4. Mission Arrived!- Yes...and what a great package it was.

Mission 2

2. Received Name- YES

I got back from my trip today and found one of my missions had arrived. A wonderful package which included not 2 but "5" coins, some lucky Irish stickers and a very cool geocaching keychain. The coins are great and include:

a very nice Iowa 2007 geocoin

a Hazard-Perry County coin from my seeking list

a set of Lake_Wannabees Hockey Jerseys

Thanks so much Lake_Wannabees for a great mission.

Still waiting on my last mission but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Mission 1

2. Received Name- YES

4. Mission Arrived!- Yes...and what a great package it was.

Mission 2

2. Received Name- YES

The folks in Canadian Customs must really like your package.

The folks in Canadian Customs must really like your package.

Could be? Which is one of the reasons I may not do these missions anymore. I've had a lot of missing mail plus I've had to send missions off without some special coins that I make trades for because they either never make it or just come in way too late. I never had this problem before until moving to British Columbia but in the past three years I have lost a lot of packages.

I got mine!!! Woohooo!!!! Thank you keewee!!!

I'll try to post pics but am horrible at posting pics...

be back to say what I got... going to put caitie to bed...

night

Thank you!!!

Holly

Cache Agent

Wow - that took a scarily long time!! 3 packages posted quite some time after yours arrived before yours... I'd be having words with your postie - as they obviously have something against you :laughing:

I'm really happy that it has arrived. I was starting to get worried.

Yiiipppeeeee - it's arrived, thank you - thank you - thank you AND there was Chocolate inside :o what more could a girl ask for. Here's a pic of the the lovely package from Thirstymick

b1c00ea4-c57a-4d46-9926-0e7f45355217.jpg

And the coins - what can I say, now these were worth waiting for, and so very kind of you to go to so much trouble to obtain them, it is very much appreciated.

c5e49773-7c06-41a5-b385-8d48773ab42c.jpg

:D:o:D:D:D:):D:D

I'm so happy it got across the pond so quickly; I'm so so so sorry for how long it took to send!!

No worries, after your little helper sent me an email to let me know something was in the pipeline I felt a lot more relaxed and reassured that it would appear at some time, and it was so worth the wait, thank you again. :o

We got our last mission today and I have to say it was well worth the wait and just an amazing gift. I was at work and got a phone call from home that I had a parcel in. I thought it was my Easter cacher coins so I told them to go ahead and open it. Well, all I heard was a lot of excited screams on the other end as the kids went nuts when they saw the contents. I had to hang up and wait until I got home as it was too noise to talk to my wife on the other end.

When I got home I could see what all the fuss was about. We had a pot full of treasure in the mail. I don't think I've seen this much chocolate before. The picture below only shows about 1/2 of the contents of the pot. Along with the Gold coins and some nice little gifts, we got a very nice key chain/light, the cutest froggy lamp, and a pot of gold snow globe, which unfortunately didn't make the trip so well but I fixed it up a bit. Oh yes, we got a couple of nice coins too :) We got a Cached and Confused and a Winterwonderland Snowglobe - both just fantastic.

I can't say enough about this wonderful gift (I'm guess from Zazth) thank you, thank you - from me and especially from all the kids. The kids wanted me to specifically to let you know that they think you're the greatest gift giver ever...next to Santa :D

IMG_3383.gif

IMG_3385.gif

We got our last mission today and I have to say it was well worth the wait and just an amazing gift. I was at work and got a phone call from home that I had a parcel in. I thought it was my Easter cacher coins so I told them to go ahead and open it. Well, all I heard was a lot of excited screams on the other end as the kids went nuts when they saw the contents. I had to hang up and wait until I got home as it was too noise to talk to my wife on the other end.

When I got home I could see what all the fuss was about. We had a pot full of treasure in the mail. I don't think I've seen this much chocolate before. The picture below only shows about 1/2 of the contents of the pot. Along with the Gold coins and some nice little gifts, we got a very nice key chain/light, the cutest froggy lamp, and a pot of gold snow globe, which unfortunately didn't make the trip so well but I fixed it up a bit. Oh yes, we got a couple of nice coins too :) We got a Cached and Confused and a Winterwonderland Snowglobe - both just fantastic.

I can't say enough about this wonderful gift (I'm guess from Zazth) thank you, thank you - from me and especially from all the kids. The kids wanted me to specifically to let you know that they think you're the greatest gift giver ever...next to Santa :D

IMG_3383.gif

IMG_3385.gif

It took a little longer for the end of the rainbow to land in the right spot. But i see you got the pot of gold the Leprachun hid there anyway. glad it finally made it. good luck keeping the kids off the walls. lol

Mike

I'm so happy it got across the pond so quickly; I'm so so so sorry for how long it took to send!!

No worries, after your little helper sent me an email to let me know something was in the pipeline I felt a lot more relaxed and reassured that it would appear at some time, and it was so worth the wait, thank you again. :D

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Wow ...Mine finally made it .I got back from being up island & it was here for me ....mailed om Mar 5 - Delivered Apr 9 ....(MO-BC 35 days) the post office must be using the Pony Express again! Some very nice coins the CITO keyhole coin ,a Red Cross coin and some hockey Jersey"s & some cool stickers ...Thanks alot.

Finally had time to sit and look at the forumns and wanted to see if the person we sent our St. Patricks mission have wrote anything or even posted a picture of what they received for St. Patty's Day. We don't recall seeing Anything. That is to sad, we thought they would of enjoyed it alot, and be proud to what they have gotten in the mail.

Just our thoughts.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Finally had time to sit and look at the forumns and wanted to see if the person we sent our St. Patricks mission have wrote anything or even posted a picture of what they received for St. Patty's Day. We don't recall seeing Anything. That is to sad, we thought they would of enjoyed it alot, and be proud to what they have gotten in the mail.

Just our thoughts.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

I haven't rcd mine yet, maybe you sent to me?

Luckily I chanced upon this thread again just now! I am pretty sure sweetlife is referring to me here. I was convinced I had posted an update to the thread, but not seeing it there I went through all of my posting history on the forums and it turns out I posted in the wrong thread, the Geo_Leprechaun thread (http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=161701&hl= - post 503, April 10th). Here is what I wrote:

"Today I finally got back home after a long trip back home (i.e. to my home country) and of course there was some mail waiting for me. The most bulky package by far was my Secret Leprechaun mission! 'Someone' spent a fortune on shipping!!! It contained an amazing glass 'box' filled with little lights and decorated in St. Patrick's Day style, full of clover, rainbow, and gold! I'll have to find a US/EUR adapter asap to see the lights shine (and to post a picture of it in its full glory)! And I also received three beautiful coins: the huge and very cute sweetlife personal coin, a Viking Runestone (beautiful!), and a sweetlife geonerd! Thank you very much sweetlife!"

In the meantime I have tried to 'shop around' to get the lights to work, but it seems that a simple adapter won't be enough. I may have to get some type of transformator to convert from 110 to 220 V (I thought it would just be a matter of 'changing the plug'). But I haven't given up on getting it to work yet! I am sure it will look amazing when lit (but at least it's very cute already now too).

Katja

Just our thoughts.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

I´m still waiting for my Leprachun mission, I´ve e-mailed the organiser of this mission several times, but still no update :D so what´s going on ??

Hi Solan109,

So sorry that you are still waiting on a mission from February ! Send me your address and I will find a little something to send you, not sure that it will be related much to St Patricks day, but I'll try and include something green :D