2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete- Sent Tues March 4th

4. Mission Arrived!- waiting

**Tylor2100 - My Son**

1. Participating- Email sent

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete- Sent Tues March 4th

4. Mission Arrived!- waiting

Are there any recos for where I should create my tracking or own coin list? I see a few different spots that people use and now my collection is expanding I should probably get them listed out even for myself as a reference.

See my post in this thread #105 for a free site that some use especially for these missions......

Mission #1

Participating- Always! Email sent 2/11

Received Name- 2/17

Mission Complete-3/3

Mission Arrived!! 3/3

Mission #2

Participating- Love these things!! Email sent 2/11

Received Name- 2/19

Mission Complete- Got this one in the mail today...3/3

Mission Arrived!! Got it today!

An envelope arrived this morning with leprechauns dancing a jig on it...Oh Boy....I love surprises! Forget about the rest of the mail, tear into this one right away. A really cool Anthus decoder coin, a gold Caching in the Holidays coin (really nice!) and ShmilyNMe wooden nickle and pathtag, I love the glitter on your ammo can!! Thanks much for brightening our day ShimilyNMe!!!

1. Participating yes email sent 2/10/08

2. Received Name Yes, 2/17/08

3. Mission Complete Mission on it's way to Europe B)

4. Mission Arrived!

Getting nervous here....sure hope my package didn't get lost

still waiting to see if it made to Europe yet sigh :huh:

Mission #1

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - Received 02/17/2008

3. Mission Complete - Confirmed that it was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Not Sure

Mission #2

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - Received 02/17/2008

3. Mission Complete - It is on it's way in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, but I am waiting until these fine Irish Holiday to open the box

I have received 1 package that is clearly labeled as my Secret Leprachun Mission and a 2nd one that could be either my 2nd Secret Leprachun or a Secret Easter Bunny ... either way it will be opened on my Birthday, so I will know where to post it before the actual mission date.

I will post pictures once I open it :laughing:

Secret Leprechaun

Participating-Email sent!

Recieved Name-Yup!!

Mission Complete- I am waiting on one more coin. I will mail it out as soon as it arrives. Sorry for the delay.

Mission Arrived- Yes!

I got an awesome mission from Nochipra! Thank you so much! I recieved a sequoia tree coin,Team sand dollar v2, and a top of 40. :unsure: I will try to post a picture later.

clover.gif

Received 1 of my 2 Leprechaun Missions today.

After running errands for my son's prom tonight, I arrived home to find a bright yellow box from Italy on my doorstep. It was filled with all kinds of GOODIES!!! It contained a bag of pasta, an address book with pencil, a grape themed writing kit, a LARGE brownie with nuts and fruit (My Hubby has already eaten half of it and wants me to see where I can order more!!!), and 3 very colorful cheerful coins, 2 of which are from my seeking list :unsure: !!!!!!!! I received a "Do Unto Others", a "LoriDarlin 2007" and a "TGBear 2007" THANK YOU very much Katja (KDV) for such a wonderful surprise :DB)

l_038ba521af51f902899be383cd724be0.jpg

l_73ae64f03729c6969014e2d9ab4ed47d.jpg

You're very welcome, I'm glad you liked it!

The 'brownie' is called 'panforte' and it's a specialty from Siena, located in Tuscany, just like the town where I live. I could tell you of someone who is not so fond of panforte: during military service a friend of mine was stationed in Siena and was put on guard of some exposition. They got no pay in advance and he didn't have any money so for the first week all he got to eat was the free panforte that was provided at the exposition. He hates the stuff now :unsure:

Katja

After running errands for my son's prom tonight, I arrived home to find a bright yellow box from Italy on my doorstep. It was filled with all kinds of GOODIES!!! It contained a bag of pasta, an address book with pencil, a grape themed writing kit, a LARGE brownie with nuts and fruit (My Hubby has already eaten half of it and wants me to see where I can order more!!!), and 3 very colorful cheerful coins, 2 of which are from my seeking list :D !!!!!!!! I received a "Do Unto Others", a "LoriDarlin 2007" and a "TGBear 2007" THANK YOU very much Katja (KDV) for such a wonderful surprise B);)

After running errands for my son's prom tonight, I arrived home to find a bright yellow box from Italy on my doorstep. It was filled with all kinds of GOODIES!!! It contained a bag of pasta, an address book with pencil, a grape themed writing kit, a LARGE brownie with nuts and fruit (My Hubby has already eaten half of it and wants me to see where I can order more!!!), and 3 very colorful cheerful coins, 2 of which are from my seeking list :) !!!!!!!! I received a "Do Unto Others", a "LoriDarlin 2007" and a "TGBear 2007" THANK YOU very much Katja (KDV) for such a wonderful surprise :):)

MUST.....HAVE....that.... TGBear 2007!!!!

Naomi :)

After running errands for my son's prom tonight, I arrived home to find a bright yellow box from Italy on my doorstep. It was filled with all kinds of GOODIES!!! It contained a bag of pasta, an address book with pencil, a grape themed writing kit, a LARGE brownie with nuts and fruit (My Hubby has already eaten half of it and wants me to see where I can order more!!!), and 3 very colorful cheerful coins, 2 of which are from my seeking list :) !!!!!!!! I received a "Do Unto Others", a "LoriDarlin 2007" and a "TGBear 2007" THANK YOU very much Katja (KDV) for such a wonderful surprise :)B)

MUST.....HAVE....that.... TGBear 2007!!!!

Naomi B)

:)B)B):)B)

I'm still waiting on coins to get here but I anticipate my mission person getting the package just in time or maybe a couple days late... hang tough :)

Oh and I ate all the candy I had originally bought for the package, guess I'll need to restock :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Secret Leprechaun

Participating-Email sent!

Recieved Name-Yup!!

Mission Complete- I am waiting on one more coin. I will mail it out as soon as it arrives. Sorry for the delay.

Mission Arrived- Yes!

I got an awesome mission from Nochipra! Thank you so much! I recieved a sequoia tree coin,Team sand dollar v2, and a top of 40. :unsure: I will try to post a picture later.

clover.gif

I'm glad you liked it :blink: I had a some generous people who traded with me to get those for you, enjoy.

Thank you Steinwälzer!!!!! :laughing::o:anibad::o:lol:

What a great package ;) I got a Sepp & Berta Bier coin, and one of those pretty pretty New Zealand coins :D that I wanted sooo so badly :huh: I gasped when I unwrapped the coin! My boyfriend asked if I was okay, the response: GREAT B)

Also I got a pretty green Steinwälzer v1 nerd and a bunch of goodies

I'll post pictures when I get home, THANK YOU! :oB)

...I'm still struggling to put together a good package, combing trade lists, etc.. hope to get it out soon.

Thank you Steinwälzer!!!!! :huh:;):o:D:o

What a great package B) I got a Sepp & Berta Bier coin, and one of those pretty pretty New Zealand coins B) that I wanted sooo so badly :o I gasped when I unwrapped the coin! My boyfriend asked if I was okay, the response: GREAT B)

B) Glad you like it B)

The New Zealand coin is really beautiful :laughing: I wanted to keep it when I got it from a trade for you :anibad::lol: Looks so much better in reality than on any picture :D Enjoy! :D:D:D

1. Participating - e-mail send on 02/11

2. Received Name - e-mail received 02/17

3. Mission Complete - early March

4. Mission Arrived! - SORRY, it seems I'd forgotten to post the arrival of my package :anibad:.

One day I came home from work and I found a box waiting for me at the kitchen table.

Afther opening it I found a bunch of green glitter plastic

2325124610_d740e98265_o.jpg

with underneath a nice green package decorated with shamrocks

2325124626_98118a50b6_o.jpg

I couldn't wait any longer till Saint Patrick's day itself, so i opened the package and inside I found

2325124648_d161b960c9_o.jpg

a little leprechaun with some golden coins and

2325124660_d7fb19c0ba_o.jpg

some green candy, chocolate and of course geocoins.

I was VERY pleased to find not 1, 2 but 3 coins from my seeking list :laughing:.

THANK YOU SO MUCH and AGAIN SORRY for the late post.

I want to thank my Secret Leprachun for the very special gift I received in the mail today. I'm stuck in the house for March Break because of dental surgery, so it was nice to get this today...had some fun trying on the various accessories too and I look forward to next week when I can eats some of the candies hopefully.

2e9c70a0-baec-41bc-8b63-fd5b552248d3.jpg

Woopeeee, my package arrived today. I was wondering what I'd wear for St. Patty's until now. There were two pins and some cool glasses. I love the windsock and it will work at the lake also.

My secret Leprechaun Buddy is right, I don't have a seeking list but the coins were perfect. I don't have a lot of coins so never saw a reason to create the lists until now. The Caching with the Luck of the Irish coin is perfect for the holiday and the CRAKE butterfly coin and pin were perfect. I didn't have this one and I do plan on decorating the new house at the lake with butterflies. We break ground tomorrow!!!!!!

Thanks again for allowing me to participate and now I'm off to create my lists.......

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived

Yay! When I got home from working out my hubby said "You got a letter from yourself!". I smiled, knowing just what it was! I got a funny St. Patrick's Day card with two neat coins inside: A Cache Lei in black nickel and a Christmas FTF in black nickel. Very nice! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :laughing:

Oh wow, another package arrived today bearing green markings of St Patty. Three beautiful Sand Dollars with a wonderful message this close to Easter. I love having the same coin but multiple metals and try to buy them that way whenever possible. There's just something different when you look at the same coin in a different color. Thanks again to my Secret Leprechaun.

Picked up my package today from the PO, I got a big laugh outta the magazine, that was classic :huh: I took some pics and will post them in a bit with a proper thank you to my Secret Leprechaun ;)

Great pics of packages so far ;)

Thank you usyoopers for a great package! What fun to open and a wonderful/thoughtful job you did putting the package together ;) I had a good laugh over the magazine with that chilli/slow cooker. Did I ever mention that at my chilli cook-off event, I cheated? Lmao.... I chickened out on actually making anything myself for fear that someone would get sick if I made it. So, I ran to the store the night before and I bought $40.00 worth of chilli and put it in the slow cooker that morning :drama: I ate chilli for a week and was quite sick of it. I spilled some of it in the truck too B) Anyhow after going down memory lane due to the magazine, I ate a few RPBC (yum!) and rummaged thru my goodies (see pics). I got coins I didn't have and they will be put in my binders. Tristin headed right for the toy and then a fight ensued between the 3 dogs (not shown in pics). After I was done, I headed to the computer to download pics and noticed Tristin laying to the side of me all pooped out, hence the last picture.... ahhhh . Thanks for making this so much fun :anicute: You did good!

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

sp4.jpg

sp5.jpg

sp6.jpg

sp7.jpg

Picked up my package today from the PO, I got a big laugh outta the magazine, that was classic :anicute: I took some pics and will post them in a bit with a proper thank you to my Secret Leprechaun :drama:

Great pics of packages so far :huh:

Glad you liked the package, it was a fun one to put together! It's funny you got it today...I made chcken chili for dinner... Give the dogs my apology, I thought there was only 2, I didn't mean to forget one!!

Picked up my package today from the PO, I got a big laugh outta the magazine, that was classic :drama: I took some pics and will post them in a bit with a proper thank you to my Secret Leprechaun :huh:

Great pics of packages so far ;)

Glad you liked the package, it was a fun one to put together! It's funny you got it today...I made chcken chili for dinner... Give the dogs my apology, I thought there was only 2, I didn't mean to forget one!!

Yum and 1 dog toy would have been fine, they all fight for the 1st toy the first one picks up anyhow :anicute:

Thank you Steinwälzer!!!!! B) B) ;):) :)

What a great package :D I got a Sepp & Berta Bier coin, and one of those pretty pretty New Zealand coins :D that I wanted sooo so badly ;) I gasped when I unwrapped the coin! My boyfriend asked if I was okay, the response: GREAT :D

:D Glad you like it :D

The New Zealand coin is really beautiful ;) I wanted to keep it when I got it from a trade for you :drama::huh: Looks so much better in reality than on any picture :anicute: Enjoy! :D:D:D

It is (soo much prettier than the pictures) :D I love it B) Thank you!!!!!

5f19e632-5508-4c7c-b160-720acd3be8ba.jpg

5081790d-765f-48fd-8c8f-f12f6e3a2de4.jpg

What a nice surprise today when I got home from work and found a green package with a "Happy St. Patrick's Day shamrock on it sitting on my front porch. The "Secret Leprechaun" has the same address as me.....wonder where he sleeps ?? :D

Whomever had my name did an awesome job, they took the time to make me a card and write a nice note inside it.

Inside the box.....

Received my first ever Irish Elephant (very cute), an Irish Hat, green necklace to go with my hat :rolleyes: , three mini shamrock mugs, some green marshmallow peeps (yum), a very funny post card "Your Know Your From Texas When", and of cours not 1,2, but 3 geocoins, and I don't have any of them. Cool beans!!! (3 new icons) :)

Thank you very, very much to my "Secret Leprechaun" you made my first secret mission a great experience !!

leprechanbox.jpg

leprechancard.jpg

texascard.jpg

contentswithoutcoins.jpg

leprechaneverthing.jpg

I really wanted to do much more for these missions, Kaleb and I have been so busy with personal matter and such that we've just never got the chance. Both packages went out this morning and are on their way, neither should take more than a few days to arrive!!

So...

1. Participating - YES BOTH

2. Received Name - YES BOTH

3. Mission Complete - 3/13/08 BOTH

4. Mission Arrived! - Not yet for me but KAboom received his!!