MISSION: Secret Leprachun

TheCollector

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete- YES

4. Mission Arrived!

I know it's early...but Iwas up...and Iknew the post office wouldn't be crowded early this morning...it has a long way to go though...I also didn't realize how expensive this would be to mail...I always put these things in the wrong box! Oh well. Hopefully it's enjoyed! :blink: Happy St Patty's Day!

Menace66:

1. Participating: Email sent 2/10

2. Received Name: Yes :lol:

3. Mission Complete: Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

4. Mission Arrived!

Menace66 (The Mrs.)

1. Participating: Email sent 2/10

2. Received Name: Yes <_<

3. Mission Complete: Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

4. Mission Arrived!

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - No, still waiting for trades to come in...

4. Mission Arrived! - YESSSSSSSS!

Today I got this fully packed mailer from Sverige (Sweden) in the mail!

Here's what I got: a cute sheet of stickers with leprechauns, kitties and doggies - personally I'm having a hard time finding anything themed to include in my mission, as St. Patrick's Day is not really big in Italy :anibad:

Plus a WHOLE BUNCH of geocoins:

- a Swedish geocoin (generally I don't really like 'geographical' coins relating to places that I don't know or have no connection with, but receiving a Swedish geocoin from a Swedish geocacher is sikmply great!!!) I knew that dynamite was a Swedish invention, but this coin is show a lot more of them!

- a World Diabetes Day coin. I have never come across one and have only known of its existence since yesterday, when I saw a picture of it on a page that one of the threads here linked to. I know I should let it travel, but for now I am keeping it in my collection (I guess I should try and find another one of these to let it travel!)

- my first GeoJelly! "Northern Lights" - "Swedish geocachers". Blue with glitter, very cute!

- Solan109's green glitter GeoNerd

AND Solan109's personal wooden geocoin.

Thank you very much Solan for the wonderful gifts! This is also inspiring me to start making more concrete plans to visit Stockholm, since there are now low-budget flights from Pisa (which is 20 minutes from where I live) to Stockholm!

Katja - kdv

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - No, still waiting for trades to come in...

4. Mission Arrived! - YESSSSSSSS!

Today I got this fully packed mailer from Sverige (Sweden) in the mail!

Here's what I got: a cute sheet of stickers with leprechauns, kitties and doggies - personally I'm having a hard time finding anything themed to include in my mission, as St. Patrick's Day is not really big in Italy :anibad:

Plus a WHOLE BUNCH of geocoins:

- a Swedish geocoin (generally I don't really like 'geographical' coins relating to places that I don't know or have no connection with, but receiving a Swedish geocoin from a Swedish geocacher is sikmply great!!!) I knew that dynamite was a Swedish invention, but this coin is show a lot more of them!

- a World Diabetes Day coin. I have never come across one and have only known of its existence since yesterday, when I saw a picture of it on a page that one of the threads here linked to. I know I should let it travel, but for now I am keeping it in my collection (I guess I should try and find another one of these to let it travel!)

- my first GeoJelly! "Northern Lights" - "Swedish geocachers". Blue with glitter, very cute!

- Solan109's green glitter GeoNerd

AND Solan109's personal wooden geocoin.

Thank you very much Solan for the wonderful gifts! This is also inspiring me to start making more concrete plans to visit Stockholm, since there are now low-budget flights from Pisa (which is 20 minutes from where I live) to Stockholm!

Katja - kdv

I´m so glad you received it, was getting worried the package were lost somewhere, also happy that you liked what I sent :D Yes, Stockholm is a beautiful city, especially in the summer, hope you can come here one day.

KAboom's mission arrived today....WOW! It came while he was at school so I had to sit and look at it for several hours. This, of course, gave me ample time to fondle and probe and try to guess the contents!! :laughing:

Kaleb got home, saw the package and his eyes brightened a bit! :P He sat down and ripped the top off and started pulling out decorations, a computer towel, a Coins and Pins lanyard...nice, a shamrock flashlight, a travel bug tag set and a card! Oh....and CANDY!!!! :laughing:

Kaleb opened the card to find a bubble-wrapped coin which he opened to find a Zazth maze coin....he let out a yip and his eyes really brightened there! Also in the card was a caterpiller coin which he looked at and commented on how nice it looked...and went back to playing with the maze!

THANKS for the AWESOME mission, Kaleb would STILL be playing with that coin if not for mean ol' me! ;)

KAboom's mission arrived today....WOW! It came while he was at school so I had to sit and look at it for several hours. This, of course, gave me ample time to fondle and probe and try to guess the contents!! :D

Kaleb got home, saw the package and his eyes brightened a bit! :) He sat down and ripped the top off and started pulling out decorations, a computer towel, a Coins and Pins lanyard...nice, a shamrock flashlight, a travel bug tag set and a card! Oh....and CANDY!!!! :P

Kaleb opened the card to find a bubble-wrapped coin which he opened to find a Zazth maze coin....he let out a yip and his eyes really brightened there! Also in the card was a caterpiller coin which he looked at and commented on how nice it looked...and went back to playing with the maze!

THANKS for the AWESOME mission, Kaleb would STILL be playing with that coin if not for mean ol' me! B)

mean ol' rod, you have your own Cached & Confused to play with. give the boy back his. :D:):D<_<:D

KAboom's mission arrived today....WOW! It came while he was at school so I had to sit and look at it for several hours. This, of course, gave me ample time to fondle and probe and try to guess the contents!! :D

Kaleb got home, saw the package and his eyes brightened a bit! ;) He sat down and ripped the top off and started pulling out decorations, a computer towel, a Coins and Pins lanyard...nice, a shamrock flashlight, a travel bug tag set and a card! Oh....and CANDY!!!! :o

THANKS for the AWESOME mission, Kaleb would STILL be playing with that coin if not for mean ol' me! :D

mean ol' rod, you have your own Cached & Confused to play with. give the boy back his. :P:D:o:D:P

:D:P:D actually,I had pulled mine out and was racing him! BUT, he beat me so I made him put it away and do the dishes (maybe he won't beat me next time)! :D:o:D:D

On Saturday my first Secret Leprachun Mission arrived. A big, big thank you to Tank Hounds for an awesome mission. I'll try and get a photo up tomorrow.

rattusbaggus and I opened the box to find....

:D The Tank Hounds 2006 (Silver)

:lol: GeoTag - Tank Hounds (Nickel)

:lol: GeoTag - O-Mega (Bronze)

:D Noel Jeep, Blue (Black Nickel)

;) First To Find (Bronze)

:) Hockey Jersey TANK HOUNDS, #00 (Black Nickel)

:D 2008 Tank Hounds PathTag (Gold)

And lots of goodies. Kiss Me Im Irish necklaces, a whole lot of cool St Patricks Day themed badges, chocolates and lots of little foil clovers.

Thanks you very, very much!!! There were so many coins off my seeking list. It was awesome! Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!!

Edited by keewee

On Saturday my first Secret Leprachun Mission arrived. A big, big thank you to Tank Hounds for an awesome mission. I'll try and get a photo up tomorrow.

rattusbaggus and I opened the box to find....

Thank you very, very much!!! There were so many coins off my seeking list. It was awesome! Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!!

Well I know that you always do a good job with the missions that you sent out and I wanted to make sure that you got a good one in return! You see what I mean about the price to send that box though! But it's my fault because I used the priority mail box! Oh well. Glad that it got there safe and sound and that you liked all the coins (even if most of them were mine!) LOL :D

Unfortunately, being deployed prevents me from participating. I know that my better half has a couple of unactivated geocoins at the house, but she's got them stored til I get home. I hope that everyone is having fun and enjoying the missions.

Jer

I personally want to thank you for what you are doing please send me your address for home and ill send you a mission and when you get back you can send one back if ya wish, no matter how long it is Youll have a extra long secret mission lol

Wow i received my package today and holy cow did i get lucky. I went to the door and the postman handed me a package i wasnt expecting anything and had totally forgot about my secret leprechaun mission until i opened the pakcage and was attacked by a ton of green confetti it kind of just exploded out of the package and then my cat got to it now its all around the house lol. in side was a St.Patties Mug and some "drinking Game" dice. In side the mug was a geofriends patch and some more confetti so i moved the confetti a side and below that was not 2 but 6 geocoins WOW i said. I received

1.) Animals Hockey Jersey ( first time ive seen one of these jerseys and being from the state of hockey its appropriate)

2.) a Proto Picnic Nontrackable Geocoin ( i had just bought one of these the other day but now i have one so the other can go to a FTF)

3.) a Rock and Crystal Camo Heart i was looking at one of these and now that i have one im going to order one more for a friend who just broke their arm while caching)

4.) 3 Pharaoh Tomb geocoins from landsharkz (I have never seen these before and i want to know the real name of them they are really cool looking)

Thanks so much Bluemotmot After a really bad couple of weeks with friends and family and work you made my day and i have really needed to smile and knowing that a complete stranger would do so much for me gave me the smile that i needed so badly thank you. :D

pictures to follow once i clean up what my cat is doing with all the confetti :laughing:

Wow! Great to hear Collector that your mission really made your day. You deserve it. You are a very nice person and we have met you a couple of times at events, and always look forward to meeting you again. Sorry to hear about your friend that broke their arm. Our sympathies go out to them. Keep you head up buddy and hope to see you around again soon.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mission #1

Participating- Always! Email sent 2/11

Received Name- 2/17

Mission Complete- 3/3...in the mail!

Mission Arrived!! Mission #1 arrived today-

What a fantastic package it was! Sent by John Leprechaun from Canada if you can believe the customs label. Everything green you can imagine...a hat, a feather head bobber, pins, shot glasses, a necklace, a package of tissue paper, and the most lovely green cheese tray! I was so thrilled with all the green stuff I forgot about the coins! Opened them up and what another great surprise...2 coins from my seeking list, the hides and finds park bench and the hides and finds newspaper box! Also, 2 very cool Bitten again by White Bear coins, a copper and a silver glow....that glow is waaaay cool!

Thanks very much to our Leprechaun friend from Canada!!

Mission #2

Participating- Love these things!! Email sent 2/11

Received Name- Not Yet.....

Mission Complete-

Mission Arrived!!

Mission #1

Participating- Always! Email sent 2/11

Received Name- 2/17

Mission Complete-3/3

Mission Arrived!! 3/3

Mission #2

Participating- Love these things!! Email sent 2/11

Received Name- 2/19

Mission Complete- Got this one in the mail today...3/3

Mission Arrived!!

I knew it would be messy when opened and that was part of the fun of it! I'm glad your like your treats!!

Wow i received my package today and holy cow did i get lucky. I went to the door and the postman handed me a package i wasnt expecting anything and had totally forgot about my secret leprechaun mission until i opened the pakcage and was attacked by a ton of green confetti it kind of just exploded out of the package and then my cat got to it now its all around the house lol. in side was a St.Patties Mug and some "drinking Game" dice. In side the mug was a geofriends patch and some more confetti so i moved the confetti a side and below that was not 2 but 6 geocoins WOW i said. I received

1.) Animals Hockey Jersey ( first time ive seen one of these jerseys and being from the state of hockey its appropriate)

2.) a Proto Picnic Nontrackable Geocoin ( i had just bought one of these the other day but now i have one so the other can go to a FTF)

3.) a Rock and Crystal Camo Heart i was looking at one of these and now that i have one im going to order one more for a friend who just broke their arm while caching)

4.) 3 Pharaoh Tomb geocoins from landsharkz (I have never seen these before and i want to know the real name of them they are really cool looking)

Thanks so much Bluemotmot After a really bad couple of weeks with friends and family and work you made my day and i have really needed to smile and knowing that a complete stranger would do so much for me gave me the smile that i needed so badly thank you. ;)

pictures to follow once i clean up what my cat is doing with all the confetti <_<

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name -Yes!

3. Mission Complete - March 3, 2008

4. Mission Arrived! Yes! Thank you menace66!!

I received my St. Patty's Day mission and what a great surprise it was!! I received two great looking coins, (The Hunt and the purple QuadCacher) a TB and lots of other cool stuff too! Thank you so much!! <_< I'll try to edit later and add a pic of my goodies ;)

Unfortunately, being deployed prevents me from participating. I know that my better half has a couple of unactivated geocoins at the house, but she's got them stored til I get home. I hope that everyone is having fun and enjoying the missions.

Jer

Please send me your home address I would like to send a mission to your house. I will send one to you for when you get home but would like to send one to your wife and kids which they can open now. It is a great service you are doing. Thank you. I will save you time. My email is wrightme@midmaine.com

My daughter lived at Clarksville, TN for a few years.

Edited by menace66

Well our Secret Leprachun package went in the mail today. Hope whoever recieves it that they love all the hard work that was put into their mission. Hope they share pics with everyone in the forums. Hope whoever you are that you like everything that was put in your package as much as we do. It was alot of fun.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES, mailed out today

4. Mission Arrived! - not yet

I mailed out my mission today together with some other things and caused a complete mess at the post office... small mailers, big mailers, national and international, heavy ones and not so heavy ones... the man behind the desk had to pull off stamps more than once because he had put it on the wrong mailer, and some mailers won't have arrived if I hadn't watched and discovered that there was not enough postage on it... on others was too much, so we had to pull the stamps off again <_<;) I hope in the end everything had the right postage on it and will arrive fast and save! :P

I am sorry, I couldn't find anything related to St. Patrick's Day here in Germany. So this package isn't well decorated :P I did my best with a little bit of green, and I hope my secret person will like it anyway! :)

Mission #1

1. Participating- email sent

2. Received Name - yes, researching...

3. Mission Complete - yes, posted today (05/03/2008)

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, many thanks to The Tank Hounds for the awesome, awesome coins and St Patricks Day items.

Mission #2

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - yes, researching...

3. Mission Complete - yes, posted today (05/03/2008)

4. Mission Arrived!

FIRST MISSION

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching update: waiting on coins to arrive :)Coins have arrived!!!!! :)

3. Mission Complete Mailing Feb. 29

4. Mission Arrived!

UPS tracking says my Mission recipient has a "surprise" waiting by her front door ;):)

FIRST MISSION

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching update: waiting on coins to arrive :DCoins have arrived!!!!! :D

4. Mission Arrived!

UPS tracking says my Mission recipient has a "surprise" waiting by her front door :D:D

And it was there!! I got home from work early today (3pm) and I checked the mailbox before remembering that the mail doesn't usually arrive until 3:30-4. To my surprise there were two boxes on the front steps, one was addressed to my brother, but the other one was for me!! :)

My St.Pattys Mission had Arrived!! I opened up the box and found lots of packing peanuts. Under them all was a green stuffed bear, a bag of candies, some lotion and shower gel, and a card! Inside the card were three coins: A Perlwind Oyster, and 2 Fairwinds coins, one in nickel and one in gold--all coins from my seeking list!! w00t!! :D;):)

Thank you soo much Karen!! I love it!! :D:D:)

And then to make an awesome coinmail day even better, while I was opening up my Leprechaun Mission, the mailman came by and delivered my Easter Mission too!! I also got some wooden nickels and a birthday card from Grandma :D

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Edited by tadpole379

FIRST MISSION

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching update: waiting on coins to arrive :DCoins have arrived!!!!! :D

4. Mission Arrived!

UPS tracking says my Mission recipient has a "surprise" waiting by her front door :D:D

And it was there!! I got home from work early today (3pm) and I checked the mailbox before remembering that the mail doesn't usually arrive until 3:30-4. To my surprise there were two boxes on the front steps, one was addressed to my brother, but the other one was for me!! :)

My St.Pattys Mission had Arrived!! I opened up the box and found lots of packing peanuts. Under them all was a green stuffed bear, a bag of candies, some lotion and shower gel, and a card! Inside the card were three coins: A Perlwind Oyster, and 2 Fairwinds coins, one in nickel and one in gold--all coins from my seeking list!! w00t!! :D;):)

Thank you soo much Karen!! I love it!! :D:D:)

And then to make an awesome coinmail day even better, while I was opening up my Leprechaun Mission, the mailman came by and delivered my Easter Mission too!! I also got some wooden nickels and a birthday card from Grandma :D

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Jackie:

I am glad you loved your package. I enjoyed putting it together for you, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! :D