MISSION: Secret Leprachun

TheCollector

I know that the Easter mission is going on but I was planning on doing a mission for St. Patties. Is anyone still interest in doing anotehr mission at the same time or should I wait to do another Holiday? What do you guys think if we are going to do this then it needs to start soon.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I don't know if anyone has looked at the calendar, but St. Patrick's Day is 3/17 and Easter is on 3/23. That would be 2 missions going on almost at the same time.

But I want to play a Leprechaun for a day :)

TC: If you decide to run with this, I don't mind if it's just a few of us playing :P

If we get at least 10 people that are interested in playing I will start it. In the mean time Ill collect information from anyone interested.

Rules:

you would like to be Involved, PLEASE Follow These Guidelines:

1. You are willing to Mail 2 Unactivated Geocoins to one Participant.

2. You are a registered user in these Forums/with a history of at least 30 posts.

3. Please provide your FULL NAME, AND ADDRESS to receive 2 Geocoins from another Participant.

4. Geocoin Packages must be mailed no later Monday March 10th. So it may arrive to its’ receiver by St. Patricks Day, March 17th.

5. Report your received status on this thread!

To Participate: (Subject Line = Secret Leprechaun)

1. Email TheCollector at Mnartist@gmail.com With the following information:

2. Geocaching Name

3. FULL NAME & ADDRESS

4. Let me know if you are willing to ship outside of your Country.

5. You will receive an email from me starting on Feb 16th, with your own Secret Leprechaun Mission.

6. Please go the Distance. If you participate, please do your part to make this a fun experience.

**PLEASE report the Following in this Thread on your Progress**

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

Edited by TheCollector

And if your mad about 2 missions going on at once I'm sorry but don't attack me for I'm just trying to spread good cheer to everyone so please understand.

I hope that you did not take my post that way...I am not mad (crazy maybe, but not mad :P ). It is just that Easter is soooo early this year. I did not know if you realized that when you posted about the St. Patrick's Day mission. On that note, email to participate heading your way.

And if your mad about 2 missions going on at once I'm sorry but don't attack me for I'm just trying to spread good cheer to everyone so please understand.

I hope that you did not take my post that way...I am not mad (crazy maybe, but not mad :P ). It is just that Easter is soooo early this year. I did not know if you realized that when you posted about the St. Patrick's Day mission. On that note, email to participate heading your way.

no it wasnt you that I was talking about I received a nasty gram from someone that told me very rudely that i shouldn't do this since i would mess the other mission up along with some other things and no it wasnt zazth that emailed me. Yea I knew that easter and st patties were close together but thought it would be fun anyways.

Today was a very blue day for certain...with a few even more blue days coming. Maybe a mission to take my mind from reality is just what the doctor ordered!

I'm in for two missions:

Rockin Roddy

1. Participating: Email sent 2/10

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

KAboom

1. Participating: Email sent 2/10

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

"no it wasnt you that I was talking about I received a nasty gram from someone that told me very rudely that i shouldn't do this since i would mess the other mission up along with some other things and no it wasnt zazth that emailed me. Yea I knew that easter and st patties were close together but thought it would be fun anyways"

Don't fret none young laddie, me thinks they are just a wee bit green with envy that you came up with the idea first

"no it wasnt you that I was talking about I received a nasty gram from someone that told me very rudely that i shouldn't do this since i would mess the other mission up along with some other things and no it wasnt zazth that emailed me. Yea I knew that easter and st patties were close together but thought it would be fun anyways"

Don't fret none young laddie, me thinks they are just a wee bit green with envy that you came up with the idea first

Yeah what he said. There is nothing wrong with more then one mission going on at the same time. they over lap all the time. And I believe the birthday mission is going on right now too. Good Luck Collector. Let me know if you need any help. :P

Yeah what he said. There is nothing wrong with more then one mission going on at the same time. they over lap all the time. And I believe the birthday mission is going on right now too. Good Luck Collector. Let me know if you need any help. :P

Glad you mentioned about the b-day mission...I have one of those going on now too!

Oh yeh...since Easter is so close to St. Patty's Day, does that mean we should have green eggs (and ham) this year? :)

I don't know why I'm doing this since so far I've had mixed feelings about these missions. I guess it is fun trying to give that other someone a special surprise. So I'll take 2 more and hope I can do a good job of it for the people I get.

Mission #1

1. Participating - MAIL SENT

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

Mission #2

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

We dont have a seeking list, we are happy with getting anything that we dont have. Feel free to take a look at our coins we have in our Geocaching profile. Happy St Patricks everyone and Happy Easter as well. Always fun to receive secret missions, This will be fun. Thanks collector for hosting the mission.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

I love secret missions, and I was thinking about doing two easter missions, but wasn't sure if I can afford two missions...

But with two completely different missions, I can't skip one :blink::o So I am doing ONE easter mission and one Secret Leprechaun mission and all is good :o