Garmin 60CS GPS unit & accessories for sale.

scavok

The unit is used, but in very good condition. The only thing wrong with it is the webbing between the antenna and the top of the body is removed (I bought it used and it was already snagged, so removed it to prevent the rubber from tearing), but has had a screen protector as long as I have had it and has been babied :D It works perfectly and looks good.

It will come with the users manual, the usb connect cord, the bean bag dash mount, bike handlebar mount, the car charger, city-nav software for auto routing and the copy of compatible topography maps (not sure what version) that I received with it.

Let me know where you live and I'll even pre-load all the maps you want on it, a PQ of your choice and a pack of batteries so its good to go for you right out of the box :D

I'm asking for $400, similar sales for $375, but the dashmount & charger ran me 50 bucks alone, but I'll take offers as well. If nothing comes around I'll ebay it but I thought I'd post here first.

I love this unit, it is so good for caching, I'm only selling it since I took a chance and upgraded to the Colorado :D

Thanks!