Explorist 400 broken 4 sale

:anicute: Have explorist 400 it is broken will sell comes with USB: No battery.

How much and what's broken with it?

Hello the GPS is locked in a uploading map mode sent it to magellen, sending me a replacement. asking $10 S&h 40 for the unit. comes with USB and charger. if you are interested email me

dougb@fordent.com

They probably expect you to return the broken unit. And they might expect you to keep your charger, battery and USB cable, and not send you new ones. Not sure, but that would be reasonable.

They sent me a explorist 600 because they are so back logged on the triton series. Interesting the explorist 600 working great.

They probably expect you to return the broken unit. And they might expect you to keep your charger, battery and USB cable, and not send you new ones. Not sure, but that would be reasonable.

I'm getting a refurbed 500 sent to me and they do want the old unit. If I don't send the old unit back they charge my CC $170. I could understand where confusion would come in though. I had to have the magellan rep in India repeat just about every third sentence.