Zazth's 1st Annual Easter Mission

zazth

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes! 3/21/08

Easter Mission arrived! I received 3 great coins - Cherry of a Cache coin, a nickel Dancing Fool's Crow coin, and a Geocaching Proving Trail Geocoin. I took pictures but don't have time tonight to try and add it here - will take care of it tomorrow. I also received some Easter candy - all gone - and a key chain and a great chocolate chip cookie - gone!!

THANK YOU Carole of Team OleOmi! :blink: I enjoyed the cookie and candy and love the coins!!

Lisa

Two huge boxes arrived earlier in the week, one addressed to Caesar (aka GeoDog) and one addressed to me ... we were both really good in saving them for Easter Day :)

All I can say is WOW, WOW WOW, thank you so much Dolfy for the fabulous gifts and for making our day! I was in tears of joy when we opened them.

It was so exciting opening up the boxes, and I almost had to restrain Caesar as his head was right in the box and he was hooking out his gifts merrily!

Anyone who gets bored of dog photos look away now, as I took lots and so want to share what Caesar got up to with his presents!

79a5e661-2cda-4119-9221-b6bb2462d530.jpg

3e10ccbd-cab8-4fe5-afbb-26cd312b54db.jpg

ee038f53-6193-4171-ae9a-4f95b261380f.jpg

111c2ea8-109f-4e65-978a-7437dcc546e9.jpg

52c79749-b370-4d71-813f-39df5e3f1de3.jpg

7c97af40-c4bc-47c9-866a-fecf0dc94a5f.jpg

fc37fbf0-b45c-4d95-8f65-a497666f9866.jpg

78b5bb90-ffc3-4277-8e17-b95a6aa72211.jpg

My presents were great too, many of the waist increasing delicious type :huh: ... together with some wonderful coins, a Fox and the Hound, which I have been looking for for a while and a Cinema Boxers, together with a brilliant Fox and the Hound whistle and pathtag. All right up my street :D:D

04ffd5c4-012b-4254-8781-7456665b5917.jpg

b99904b0-19d5-4b9b-81b8-bbafb96ec0aa.jpg

Thank you so much Dolfy, you put so much thought into all the gifts for us both, I am really very touched, this has meant so much to me, and I am extremely greatful. :)

YAHOO!! Easter came and I got to open up my Easter mission!!!! I am so happy!!! I'm still doing the happy dance!!! It was WORTH the wait!!! oohhhh tadpole....i know its you.............giggles!!! I am going to post again later with my pictures and verbage....but for now...I just want to say....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU JACKIE!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! :):wub::) You are the best!!

Stay tuned :huh:

Easter misstion came in today there was all kinds of goodies inside Double chocolate chip cookie :anibad::) chocolate eggs..suckers...Double chocolate chip cookie :):D candle... marshmellow bunnie....Double chocolate chip cookie :D:D key chain...little eggs and peep the little chick And oh I almost forgot to mention Double chocolate chip cookie :D:D:unsure::):D

And And And.....Motogrrl Memorial B):anicute: I love it!!!! thank you thank you

And And And.....TGBear 2007 I Love it!!! Thank you Thank you

And And And.....Prairiepartners I love it!!!! Thank you Thank

Thank you so much my secret bunny who ever you may be :)

gotta run now girls are making off with my loot :ph34r:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Geocoin016.jpg

Two huge boxes arrived earlier in the week, one addressed to Caesar (aka GeoDog) and one addressed to me ... we were both really good in saving them for Easter Day :D

All I can say is WOW, WOW WOW, thank you so much Dolfy for the fabulous gifts and for making our day! I was in tears of joy when we opened them.

It was so exciting opening up the boxes, and I almost had to restrain Caesar as his head was right in the box and he was hooking out his gifts merrily!

Anyone who gets bored of dog photos look away now, as I took lots and so want to share what Caesar got up to with his presents!

79a5e661-2cda-4119-9221-b6bb2462d530.jpg

3e10ccbd-cab8-4fe5-afbb-26cd312b54db.jpg

ee038f53-6193-4171-ae9a-4f95b261380f.jpg

111c2ea8-109f-4e65-978a-7437dcc546e9.jpg

52c79749-b370-4d71-813f-39df5e3f1de3.jpg

7c97af40-c4bc-47c9-866a-fecf0dc94a5f.jpg

fc37fbf0-b45c-4d95-8f65-a497666f9866.jpg

78b5bb90-ffc3-4277-8e17-b95a6aa72211.jpg

My presents were great too, many of the waist increasing delicious type :D ... together with some wonderful coins, a Fox and the Hound, which I have been looking for for a while and a Cinema Boxers, together with a brilliant Fox and the Hound whistle and pathtag. All right up my street :anibad::)

04ffd5c4-012b-4254-8781-7456665b5917.jpg

b99904b0-19d5-4b9b-81b8-bbafb96ec0aa.jpg

Thank you so much Dolfy, you put so much thought into all the gifts for us both, I am really very touched, this has meant so much to me, and I am extremely greatful. :D

Wow, dolfy you made a dog very very very happy and the 'mamy'of the dog too.

Thanks for sharing these pictures, it looks if i was there eather and i ENJOY :)

ok Easter Bunny I hope you are watching!!! You made me so happy that I just want to share online your generosity...you were one terrific Easter Bunny i'm telling you!!! I'm glad you had patience for me to wait for YOUR day before I opened them!!! LOL

EasterMission2008-b.jpg

Here is a picture before I pulled anything out of this large box....doesn't it look cute in there???

EasterMission2008-a.jpg

Here is the special card my Easter Bunny sent me....does it remind you of a geocacher?? My secret mission Easter Bunny kind of tried to be sneaky but LD knows all....yep...I am onto you oh nice Easter Bunny :anibad:

EasterMission2008-c.jpg

Here it is out of the box --- ooohhh awwwwww

EasterMission2008-d.jpg

Here are the FANTASTIC coins that were in one of the CUTE envelopes!! First of all the envelopes are to die for...I need to take one apart and use if for a master key to make more....and secondly....I have been soooo wanting these coins!!! How did you know B) LOL and i almost bought them but was broke at the time so I couldn't!!!! I had tears in my eyes when I opened that envelope!! Thank you for knowing what I wanted and being so generous .... you knew how much I wanted those deaf awareness coins and for the (I'm pretty sure its a AE) Silver Bullet coin and all of these were designed by YOU my Easter Bunny!!! That makes them even more special to me!!! yippee ;)

EasterMission2008-e.jpg

Here is a picture of everything altogether B)

Thank You Easter Bunny aka tadpole aka Jackie!!! You totally made my Easter bright!!!! I love everything and thank you for spoiling me rotten!!!!

Easter hugs!!

B)

ok Easter Bunny I hope you are watching!!! You made me so happy that I just want to share online your generosity...you were one terrific Easter Bunny i'm telling you!!! I'm glad you had patience for me to wait for YOUR day before I opened them!!! LOL

I knew you would love your Easter surprise!! ;)B) I had so much fun putting it all together, and I couldn't wait for it to arrive so you could open it and see what the Bunny sent you...and WHAT?? Not opening it until EASTER!?! I would not have been able to wait that long staring at the outside of the box. B) And I am glad that you did not break down and buy the coins before opening your package :anibad:

Happy Easter!!

The Easter Bunny came last weekend :anibad: And he spoiled me ;)

easter1.jpg

easter2.jpg

easter3.jpg

I absolutely love everything I received. I love the maze coins, Halloween is my favorite and the Monster Cache was high on my want list, and I love the Tiki's too. I needed this Tiki to keep my set complete.

Thanks so much Mike Easter Bunny! Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

....Anthus

My Easter mission arrived a couple of weeks ago and I desided to wait to open it untill my trade coins arrived for my mission to send out.I was going to open it on Easter but I kida forgot about it after my mother had a heart attack last week.I am very happy to say she went home for Easter and is doing ok now.

My Easter package contained 2 purple eggs with 3 coins and 3 buttons in them and some candy eggs that

were yummy :D The buttons are on my TB case for my coin collection and the magnetic one is on the fridge as for the coins I recived a Run for the Roses Antique Bronze,a GreyDog GeoJellies V3,and the 3rd coin I don't know the name for yet :D THANKS EASTER COIN BUNNY ! !

Eventpictures031.jpg

The coins

Eventpictures033.jpg

I have recieved my mission :D

When I opened the mail box today I found an envelope from New Zealand with "Easter Mission" written on it. I could bearly wait untill I came in to rip it open, and this is what I found inside:

Chocolat eggs :D

Kiwi magnet B)

New Zealand keyring B)

I love NZ softtoy B)

A nice easter card :lol:

And two coins from my seeking list and one that should be on my seeking list:

Australia 2007 two tone B)

Starfish bronze B)

Keeper of the Cache antique silver :D

:P:D:) Thanks for a great easter mission keewee!!! :D:D:D

easter_mission.jpg

I received my Easter Mission yesterday! This awesome package came filled with chocolates, a nice Easter card, a clip on Kiwi bird, a magnet, keychain and three awesome coins! (i'll post pictures later today hopefully)

1. Hawai'i Micro

2. Perry / Hazard County Event coin

3. Team Chelmo

Thanks for a great mission keewee and Rattusbaggus!

My mission arrived today! bunny.gif It had to come all the way from Austraila, therefore, the delay.

Inside the package I found two large eggs filled with candy, and the cutest little chicks! Also tucked inside one of the eggs is a Jack Squat coin. I've never seen one before, but it's cool.

Then there was an envelope with a cute Easter card, and three fish coins (from Idaho, by way of Australia, no wonder the Easter Bunny is tired!!), a When Pigs Fly coin, and a Diabetes Day coin.

Thanks so much to Cheesy Pigs. My package was definately worth the wait!

B);):)B):)B)B):D:D

What a great day! First I won an "Easter" Tatanka Pejula coin, and just an hour later my Easter Mission arrived! And wow, what a great mission :unsure: I will post pictures later of all the great and funny stuff I got.

And it is really a secret mission. It came from Texas, and some coins indicate that, too. But the rest of the mission makes me think that in reality my secret easter bunny comes from Alaska :unsure:

I got (the Alaska part): a Silver Frozen Buns coin (with a glow in the dark moon :D, well not sure if it is the silver or the nickel one...) from my wish-list, a 2007 Alaska Micro, 3 different Frozen Buns Pathtags (2 with the outhouse, one silver and one gold, and one with an igloo), 2 different Alaska keyrings and 3 Frozen Buns whistle-Keyrings :laughing:

But that's not all :laughing: , besides that I got (the Texas part) a TXGA Black Sheep coin (that's so cute :D should have been on my whishlist) and a Texas Hiker 2005 :laughing:

All was in a bag filled with green easter grass, lots of little plastic easter eggs, easter rabbits, chicks, butterflys and carrots. And I got "Easter Hippity Hoppities" PEZ candies with dispenser (I used to have one as a kid :D ) and a funny magnetic Easter "Darts" game.

So all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much Secret Easter Bunny (I guess it is safe to say Thank you so much, Frozen Buns :D !)

Boy, I guess it is a little hard to fool anyone when I just have to add some of my favorite personal items, LOL. Glad you enjoyed the package. I was "Thawing" out at the time of mailing. Hope you had a great Easter.

I got my 2nd mission today. Took pictures but it is in my pictures and I can't get it to post ( Technology :D<_<:unsure: )

I got a nice felt basket with candy individually wrapped by the sender - yum- "treasures, creamy caramel" best of both worlds :D ! and little bunny chocolates.

For the geocoins:

a non trackable YET VERY cool 7 year anniversary (a nice colorful one it is)

Geoswag C&P 1st anniversary (Nice)

March 2007 G.C&P coin with pin ( :D )

And a

"MOM" May 2007

All in all . . . , my worries were not called for.

THANK YOU, secret person. I really appreciate the time you took at getting me those special coins and wrapping those candies with ribbon and all :D

4 weeks after sending out my mission I still haven't heard anything from my secret person that they have received it :) I have sent it out together with a couple of other things which all arrived within a week...

I will check into this for you.

Today I finally got back from a long trip and found my Easter mission in the mail. There was a beautiful (and I must confess very yummie chocolate Easter bunny - sorry no pics, I couldn't resist - it was a great substitute for dinner, since of course I found my fridge empty). Also there were FOUR wonderful coins: a Copper Glitter 2008 Grenlandsmafiaen coin, a Smort78 geonerd, a NL country ID coin (someone must know where I'm from originally!!), and a truly amazing, BIG Geo_Leprechaun Pot of Gold coin. I really need to do some pruning on my wishlist now :anitongue: Thank you so much Smort78!

Today I finally got back from a long trip and found my Easter mission in the mail. There was a beautiful (and I must confess very yummie chocolate Easter bunny - sorry no pics, I couldn't resist - it was a great substitute for dinner, since of course I found my fridge empty). Also there were FOUR wonderful coins: a Copper Glitter 2008 Grenlandsmafiaen coin, a Smort78 geonerd, a NL country ID coin (someone must know where I'm from originally!!), and a truly amazing, BIG Geo_Leprechaun Pot of Gold coin. I really need to do some pruning on my wishlist now :anitongue: Thank you so much Smort78!

You're welcome :anitongue:

Have been slow to post the pic's of our Easter missions.

Here are the photos of the mission rattusbaggus (our 6yo son Michael) received from Zazth. It was awesome, and Michael loved it. Unfortunately on the day it arrived, Michael had had a bad end to his day and was not in a happy place when he got home. He was really not very happy, hence why there is no photo of him unwrapping the awesome mission (there had just been some tears - lifes tough for a 6 yo)

08eastm3a.jpg

08eastm3b.jpg

08eastm3c.jpg

Michael loved the chocolate, the coins, puzzle, everything. Thanks heaps Mike. Awesome.

Can you check for me too? Mine went out 7th March.

Ness.

I don't know what happen to your mission. i check with the folks who should have gotten it and they say it never showed up. lost in the mail room or in customs.

sorry,

Mike

MISSION RECEIVED !!! :lol::laughing::rolleyes:

Sorry, my first post didn't go through, but I received my

mission on March 10th.

I received some really neat stuff,

including a cache counter coin (this is really really neat coin - one of my favorites),

a Nov 06 Signal Frog (Germany) Geocoin,

and a Steinwalzer Nerds coin.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SECRET EASTER COIN MISSION PERSON.

I APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR THE LATE POST, THE COINS ARE VERY MUCH

APPRECIATED AND YOU REALLY SENT ME SOME FANTASTIC COINS.

THANKS AGAIN ;):lol:

Guess what, my second Easter mission arrived today! It was mailed on March 5th, and yesterday I found a notification in my mailbox warning me that there was a package for me at the post office.

I guess the sender (usyoopers I think, looking at the geojellies coin that was included) by now is thinking that it never arrived or that I didn't bother to mention it here, sorry!

Actually I wasn't waiting for any mission, since I had already received 2 Leprechaun missions and 1 Easter mission, and I signed up for 1 Leprechaun and 2 Easter missions, so I thought one of the leprechaun mission was actually an Easter mission. So now I have received 4 instead of 3 missions. I'll have to investigate further, because I wouldn't want someone to be a mission short now!

Anyway, this mission was definitely worth the wait!! Let the pictures speak for themselves:

The box and the first thing I lifted from it, a cache container, complete with (really good) swag, pencil, sharpener and logbook!

100_0176.jpg

The content of the cache container:

100_0177.jpg

Coins, pins and candies!

100_0178.jpg

Coins and pins from up close:

100_0179.jpg

usyoopers (I know it's you!!) thank you so much for this B-mazing (A-mazing is just not enough!!) mission.

And thanks for your patience!

Edited by kdv

Actually I wasn't waiting for any mission, since I had already received 2 Leprechaun missions and 1 Easter mission, and I signed up for 1 Leprechaun and 2 Easter missions, so I thought one of the leprechaun mission was actually an Easter mission. So now I have received 4 instead of 3 missions. I'll have to investigate further, because I wouldn't want someone to be a mission short now!

´

I've got an explaination for you since I've just found out myself.

It seems your name was sent out twice for the Leprechaun mission and mine wasn´t sent out at all.

You don't have to do anything, just keep your coins and enjoy them.

There are some great people in this forum you see, Theotokos is one of them. They sent me some coins to brighten up my day, since I hadn't rcd my mission. It was such a nice thing to do, thanks again if you read this.

WOW

What a WEIRD coincidence.... Just this morning, 7:00 AM ish,

I was asking Write Shop Robert, on his xmas mission thread, If he was going to have an Easter Mission and he said he couldn't that maybe I would want to, so I asked if folks would be interested and BAM, this thread popped up. Well It looks like there is already someone handling it. I didn't know, cool.

I'll find a different mission to host, Hmmmmmm..... Maybe a Happy Summer mission or something like that, LOL!!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

WOW

I was asking Write Shop Robert, on his xmas mission thread, If he was going to have an Easter Mission and he said he couldn't that maybe I would want to, so I asked if folks would be interested and BAM, this thread popped up. Well It looks like there is already someone handling it. I didn't know, cool.

I'll find a different mission to host, Hmmmmmm..... Maybe a Happy Summer mission or something like that, LOL!!!!

Opalsns

Pretty sure this is last years mission :bad:

WOW

Opalsns

Pretty sure this is last years mission :bad:

To Clarify,

What I should have said was, It looks like this Idea was already thought of Last Year, So

They probabally will host this year as well, so I'll host something different.

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

I hadn't thought about this one. I'm glad it was brought up. For those interested in doing this again this year, send me your address, name, caching name, if you are willing to mail outside the US and so forth and so on. We'll do the same rules as last year, at least two trackable geocoins per mission.