1. Participating- Email sent

2. Received Name- YES

3. Mission Complete- Sent Tues March 4th

4. Mission Arrived!- waiting

**Ellesche - My Wife**

2. Received Name- YES

4. Mission Arrived!- Received Feb 29th (Groovy caching Dude coin, Geocoin Club March 2006, Poker chip, WWF card)...thank you :rolleyes: Happy Easter!

**Tylor2100 - My Son**

2. Received Name- YES

4. Mission Arrived!- waiting

Mission #1

1. Participating- email sent 02/10/2008

2. Received Name - 02/16/2008

3. Mission Complete - March 6 - Package was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Not Yet

Mission #2

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - 02-16-2008

3. Mission Complete - March 6 - Package is in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - ???

I have received 1 package that was not marked on the outside if it is my Easter or Leprachun Mission. Since my Birthday is coming up, I will open it for my Birthday next week and post it to the correct mission. :laughing:

Mission #1

Participating- You Bet! Sent email 2/10

Received Name- got it, 2/16....researching!

Mission Complete- sent 3/4....loooong trip for this one!

Mission Arrived- 3-6-08

I trudged off to the post office not expecting anything more than a box of bills...a yellow slip, that means something to big for the box! (bills always fit, this must be something good!) Go to the counter, its a big box, and heavy! The address rang a bell so I figured this must be an Easter mission, but what the heck...why so heavy??? maybe lottsa coins!

I skip back over to work, ignore the bills...they will be there later, this is something exciting! An Easter card from sweetlife! I ignored (for about 1 1/2 minutes) the heft of the box and opened the envelope with the coins....a cachepillar coin...hooray!!! I've wanted one of those! A purple nerd...cute little guys there are and a personal sweetlife coin, that is one very nice coin!...So big! All right, back to the box, what is in there...paper went flying...Wow! Its one of those glass blocks that you put a string of lights in to use for a nightlight/decorative light...all dressed up for Easter. When you plug it in it looks like the butterflies are dancing around! We still have plenty of snow and cold here so this very colorful springy light is a welcome additon!!! Thanks much sweetlife!!!!! I'll try to post a picture of Dude checking it out. Well. the picture thing isn't working for me, I'll try again when the other (smarter) yooper gets home....

Mission #2

Participating- Wouldn't miss it! Sent email 2/10

Received Name- got it, 2/16...working on it!

Mission Complete- sent 3/5....another looong trip!

Mission Arrived-

Usyoopers, we are so glad that you liked our Easter Mission. My wife enjoys making these. We wanted to make you guys really happy on receiving a very heavy box. Who doesnt like getting heavy packages in the mail. Glad you enjoyed all of our coins we sent you, and love the Picture of Dude with your Easter Mission. Hope spring comes soon. Sick of all this snow as well.

Barry and Val of sweetlife

1. Participating YES Email sent

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete NO and I am sorry for the delay <_<

4. Mission Arrived! Yes

I recived my Easter package a few days ago and desided not to open it untill I recived the coins that I have

set up trades for my exchange person about 10 days ago.After an Email to whom I traded with,they

just forgot to send out my end of the trade needed to complete my easter mission.Sorry that my mission

was not mailed out on time by the 7th but at least the coin was not lost in the mail as I thought they already mailed the coin to me and found out that it was not mailed out.Sorry for the delay getting my mission completed but I did have to go the Distance :anitongue: Package will be mailed out hopefuly the same day the trade coin arrives.

1. Participating YES Email sent

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete NO and I am sorry for the delay <_<

4. Mission Arrived! Yes

I recived my Easter package a few days ago and desided not to open it untill I recived the coins that I have

set up trades for my exchange person about 10 days ago.After an Email to whom I traded with,they

just forgot to send out my end of the trade needed to complete my easter mission.Sorry that my mission

was not mailed out on time by the 7th but at least the coin was not lost in the mail as I thought they already mailed the coin to me and found out that it was not mailed out.Sorry for the delay getting my mission completed but I did have to go the Distance :anitongue: Package will be mailed out hopefuly the same day the trade coin arrives.

All we can ask is that the mail system moves swiftly and you trade and mission arrive as soon as possible. These things happen to the best of us.

1. Participating - email sent 2/11/08

2. Received Name - Name received 2/16/08

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived! - Arrived 3/7/08

My package was waiting for me in the mailbox when we got back from San Diego this evening. I got a Flaming Pool ball, how cool, I almost bought one two weeks ago, now I know why I didn't. LOL A dorkfish seahorse and a ShmilyNMe path tag. Thanks for all, I couldn't wait till Easter.

Happy Easter

1. Participating -

2. Received Name -

3. Mission Complete -

4. Mission Arrived! - March 7, 2008

I received a great mission on Friday!! thDancingBunny.gif

The box was covered on all sides with the cutest puffy and glittery rabbit and chick stickers.

IMG_0936.jpg

Inside was lots and lots of pretty green easter grass.

IMG_0938.jpg

Below that was a pink egg of silly putty (I think, it has been way too long since I had any!) , a little pink Easter Wabbit, a magnetic notepad, a green egg topped pencil, more stickers and a card with goodies inside!

IMG_0939.jpg

The card was very very sweet :) and I received 3 totally AWESOME coins! I got a Team Everywhere Hockey Jersey geocoin in Nickel (my first hockey jersey & in one of my all-time favorite metals), a Frozen Buns personal geocoin (from my seeking list, in Nickel making it even better!), AND a 2008 handmade wooden coin from N8TURGRL. I think the wooden coin just beats out the two amazing geocoins as being my favorite, but I won't part with any of these gifts!

IMG_0951.jpg

Thank you N8TURGRL for this blessing of an Easter Mission Package. The thought, care, and generosity of this mission makes it so special!

Edited by TokyoBlossom

I don't know how you can get a package and not open it. That would absolutely kill me!! My two missions arrived yesterday and the first thing I did was look for something sharp enough to cut through the tape on the boxes. Such willpower you have!! :unsure::blink:

If you do break down before Easter, take some pics so we can see what you got too :D

I was tempted Friday...but...didn't do it!!! LOL I do have a story on why I am this way...has to do with being a kid at Christmas time and learning a big lesson ROFLMAO!!

I will indeed post some pictures when I open it ...I love pictures!! From the size of my box...I think I'll have a picture or two to take LOL :)

Can't wait to see my person post their pictures too :huh:

It has been brought to my attention that I made an opps. :huh: So one lucky winner will get a free mission on me. :) being that both missions to this person have been mailed. I will, due to my mess up, be sending the lonely soul I left out a mission. BTW, anyone know how much it cost to mail drywall and drywall mud? :blink: inside joke. Sorry :unsure:

Mike

MISSION 1:

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - Already shipped

4. Mission Arrived! - Not yet

MISSION 2:

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - Dropped at PO today, March 10

4. Mission Arrived! - Not yet

Mission #1

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - Yes, beginning research...

3. Mission Complete - Will mail this week...

4. Mission Arrived! - YES!! Sorry Solan109 for the slow response! I has loaned my camera to a friend - I got it back yesterday - and can now download the pics. Thank you for the VERY thoughtful (and colorful) package! I have had the package for more than a week - but now can show the pics.... again, a BIG thanks!!

6bb44e23-040f-46fc-846b-31c14b37d939.jpg

91e2139b-1689-4829-ba0d-fd63adb5578f.jpg

cbf35a98-5e7c-4681-b890-45fa9b5163b8.jpg

Mission #2

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - Yes, beginning research...

3. Mission Complete - Will mail this week...

4. Mission Arrived!

Mission Arrived! - YES!! Sorry Solan109 for the slow response! I has loaned my camera to a friend - I got it back yesterday - and can now download the pics. Thank you for the VERY thoughtful (and colorful) package! I have had the package for more than a week - but now can show the pics.... again, a BIG thanks!!

I´m glad you liked it :laughing:

I received my Easter Mission package today and I'm 99.99% sure I won't make it more than 5 minutes after this post before I have to rip it open. I know what state it's from but not sure who the secret bunny is yet, so I will have to do some snooping :laughing: I'll post pictures in a bit, lol. Thanks Easter Bunny :anibad:

I received my Easter Mission package today and I'm 99.99% sure I won't make it more than 5 minutes after this post before I have to rip it open. I know what state it's from but not sure who the secret bunny is yet, so I will have to do some snooping :laughing: I'll post pictures in a bit, lol. Thanks Easter Bunny :lol:

How exciting and what a beautiful package with all those Spring colors! Thank you very much Easter Bunny :huh: Tristin helped out a bit but no worries, after he made off with the frog, I took it back and it's safe on my desk :o You did an awesome job and I didn't have any of the coins you sent me! I believe my EB is Woodland Clan :o Thank you for all the thought and kindness that you put into putting my package together :anibad:

Here's the pics of my wonderful mission:

EM1.jpg

EM2.jpg

EM3.jpg

EM4.jpg

EM5.jpg

I received my Easter Mission package today and I'm 99.99% sure I won't make it more than 5 minutes after this post before I have to rip it open. I know what state it's from but not sure who the secret bunny is yet, so I will have to do some snooping :laughing: I'll post pictures in a bit, lol. Thanks Easter Bunny :lol:

How exciting and what a beautiful package with all those Spring colors! Thank you very much Easter Bunny :huh: Tristin helped out a bit but no worries, after he made off with the frog, I took it back and it's safe on my desk :o You did an awesome job and I didn't have any of the coins you sent me! I believe my EB is Woodland Clan ;) Thank you for all the thought and kindness that you put into putting my package together :anibad:

Here's the pics of my wonderful mission:

EM1.jpg

EM2.jpg

EM3.jpg

EM4.jpg

EM5.jpg

You are most welcome. I had a lot of fun putting it together. It took me forever to get the colors just right on your special easter cache. SO glad you liked everything. :o:o:D

Tsun, your Tristan sure is getting big. Havent seen any pics of him since you first got him and playing with is bro's in the snow. How fast babies grow. Sure is a handsome looking stud, LOL:)

sweetlife

Ya, I tried to tell him to stop growing but he hasn't listened :lol: Sure keeps me on my toes, never stops playing and I always seem to get a wet nose to the eye when he needs to make a midnight run :laughing: I sure do love the little fella :anibad: He keeps Cowboy and Dakota on their toes too :huh:

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program.

My 2nd mission arrived today and I am still having camera issues. Sorry no pics. But I have to say a big Thank You to LindsyChris for such a nice mission. We got a XLE Pink / Nickel GEOsmirk, Glitter Blue GW5 chick, 2 Glitter Lt Blue MWGB Chicks, And a LindsyChris Top 40 coin. When Mandy comes home she will really like the pretty smirk. Thorne's already run off with the chicks so i guess the LP is mine. :laughing:

And a Thank You to the rest of Ya'll for making this a great and fun mission so far. love the post. now to get the oops out of the way in time for Easter. :anibad:

Thanks again,

Mike

Menace66:

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Complete -Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

Mission Arrived -Arrived today from Nochipra and it was so nice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I got a Zion National Park coin which is fabulous because I have started collecting them and this will go with the ones I have because I didn't have that one. Then I got two geojellies, Red the Dog and Trail Mix. Lots of goodies to go with them and a real nice card. I have never tried pictures before but here goes. Hope it works.

13059d94-d47f-4575-a4b8-1b8bf63c4945.jpg

The Mrs.

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Complete -Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

Mission Arrived - Not yet. :laughing:

Edited by menace66

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes, mailed 2/23

4. Mission Arrived: Yes, Today!!

The Easter Mission package arrived today. The package was nicely decorated and contained two new coins for my collection. The first one was the Bouncy Bunny antique bronze geocoin which is a very appropriate coin for this exchange and a nice looking one. The second one was the Toronto 2006 antique bronze geocoin. I like the moose with the blue Maple Leaf. These coins will make a nice additon to my collectiion. The return address label gives me an idea of my Easter Bunny identity. Thank you for the very nice Easter present.

Steve

Yeaaaaa!!! My Easter mission arrived today. There is a very generous Easter Bunny that lives in Twin Falls, Idaho that sent a fantastic bunch of geocoins. And some great chocolates that are being enjoyed as I type this.

A very nice Easter Bunny indeed too because among the great coins were a much desired Scottish Thistel Geocoin, a beautiful Allandale Farm, Follow the Quilt geocoin, and a highly desired Whale Trail Geocoin. Included was a great Easter card as well.

Thank you so much Easter Bunny from Twin Falls.! I hope your Easter is great too. :rolleyes:

002_1.jpg

001_1.jpg

1. Participating - Yes e-mail sent 2/13/08

2. Received Name - 2/16/08 Received preparing something special

3. Mission Complete - Mailed 2/29/08

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes 3/11/08

Thanks again Twin Falls Easter Bunnies. I think I figured out who you are but not 100% sure. :rolleyes:

Edited by Boogus

When I got up this morning I knew I had to have a tooth ripped out :rolleyes:

So when I came home from the dentist all numb, drooling and bloody, to find a marvellous Easter Package from TeamEccs21, my day suddenly became sunny !!!! :blink:

THANKYOU TeamEccs21 you have been very generous, and cheered my otherwise yucky day! :D Unfortunately I was too late in taking the photos - Mr Pig and Piglet managed to eat a couple of peeps and all the Pez the minute they came home!! B)

There was also a cute bunny in a bag, but that also disappeared - the Piglet has a bit of a 'thing' for stuffed toys and snaffled it. It has been hidden in his bedroom so I cant take it back. B) Maybe I can go on a commando-raid while he's at school? B)B)

Thanks again, i love all of it, but especially the coins from my seeking list!!! B)

e096b548-f871-4bc7-9b49-2fcddcbf3e2a.jpg

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Secret Easter Bunny.... I received my package on Saturday

It has all kinds of goodies in it and some really cool coins and one I have never seen before!

I haven't taken anything apart as I want to post a picture and will get one up here as soon as I can, but I wanted to say THANK YOU to whoever you are, It was so exciting opening all the neat stuff in there! :rolleyes:

Mission #1

1. Participating- email sent 02/10/2008

2. Received Name - 02/16/2008

3. Mission Complete - March 6 - Package was mailed out

4. Mission Arrived! - Not Yet

Mission #2

1. Participating - email sent 02-10-2008

2. Received Name - 02-16-2008

3. Mission Complete - March 6 - Package is in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes it has!!!!!

I received the package some time ago, but it was not marked so I figured I would wait until my Birthday to open it up to see what the package was for...As soon as I tore it open the mission was obvious with cool bunny stickers and my favorite kind of chocolate .... Nestle Crunch!!!! Easter Egg chocolates...MMMMM...those have NO chance of making it to Easter....they may not have a chance of making it past tonight!!!! :rolleyes: .. Inside was a card with 2 coins!!! 2 NICE Coins!!!!! 1 in particular that I cannot stop staring at...and it stares back I might ADD!!!!! I am anxious for PSU Grad to make it home tonight because she will no doubt agree with the Coin!!! Have I forgot to mention what the 2 coins are??? B) My mystery Easter Bunny sent me a Caching Pursuit Geocion....very nice!!! And a Geocoin Addict Geocoin :D:):D .

Thank you so much for a WONDERFUL package...sorry not to make it until Easter. Once I saw what was inside, I was going to put it back together and wait to actually open the coins, BUT I am sure glad that my curiosity got the best of me!!! I will post pictures soon!

My mission should have arrived by now, but I am a little bit irritated as I didn't find a single post from my secret person in this mission thread :) So I hope everything is alright and I will hear from my secret person one day that they received my package :ph34r:

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete YES

4. Mission Arrived! Not yet

WOW! That is all I can say about my Easter Mission I received. It is truly amazing the generosity everyone in these forums gives on a daily basis.

When I received this package the unusual shape made me wonder if it could be one of my Easter Missions. I INSTANTLY tore into the packaging as I just don't have the will-power some of you do in waiting.

Once I tore into the mail packaging THIS is what i found:

65a2e3ab-ca8c-48a5-8d2f-0fe09ce9ec98.jpg

So now i'm REALLY excited and can hardly contain myself before i'm ripping this paper off of what exciting stuff it hides!

I received the CUTEST Peter Rabbit pail stuffed with all sorts of candy, goodies, stickers and the cutest tiny little bunny rabbit trinkets! HOW CUTE ARE THEY!?!?! The package was filled with tiny rabbit confetti that my cats enjoyed swatting around the house more so than my dogs did by trying to pick them up.

Nicely tucked away hidden in the pail was three tightly wrapped objects. COIN!....I....MUST.....O..P..E..N.. AT.....ONCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I received the best coins ever! A Moun10Like, Geojellies 3 and the Canadian Hockey Puck!!! (HOCKEY RULES!!!!!) What a great way to end a very long day of work!!!! Thank you.....THANK YOU to my Easter Bunny!!!!!!

dcfcaffa-c8e7-453d-8a54-e1aca7173e69.jpg

THANK YOU AND HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

When I got home on Sat I was soooo excited to see a box addressed to me from another part of the country, so I knew it was my Easter Mission. And boy was it heavy. I thought 'maybe' I'd wait till Easter.... but decided that I'd wait until after dinner... I opened up the box and all kinds of goodies were in there, it was packed full of all neat stuff!!!! I tried hunting around to see who my secret BUNNY was.... but didn't figure it out till the next day when I discovered two more coins in there!!!!!! a Lori Darling personal and a cool Idaho coin. (hehe)

EasterMission.jpg

Lookit all the goodies!

Eastercoins.jpg

I Love the suncatcher and the Gone Bushwackin coins... I don't have them and that Jan Lynn Sokota coin... is wayyyy neat..... I'd love to know more about it. I have never seen it before and just love it!!!

Now that I have shared my Easter Bunny gifts, I can eat chocolate, play w/the bunnies and coins and all my fun stuff.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! :D:laughing::D

Just a generic reply to say: I am really sorry my mission person! I sent my 3 missions out together, and forgot to sign the customs declaration form (the local post office people didnt notice either).

So my three packages have come back to me, and I'll have to repost on Monday. That will mean you'll be getting your packages late :D Sorry! :D

:blink: My Easter mission arrived, and I promise to post a picture soon! :lol:

I just had the pleasure of meeting this cacher, and I recognized the name at once!

Spring has definitely arrived. Three soft plush flowers caught my eye first and then a bag with Easter decorations! Lots of goodies inside -- jelly beans wrapped to look like a carrot, a chocolate bunny, a push pop with an Easter bunny on top, and chocolate band-aids "for life's boo boos!" There were three eggs with coins and a pin inside -- a Co-Exist pin, a Woodsy Owl Lend a Hand geocoin, Castle Man and Castle Wife coin, a purple Geo-Scooter, and a Hockey Jersey that says "Animals!" How fitting for this cacher! Also, a beautiful Easter card was tucked inside with all of these goodies!

Thank you so much, Valerie, for putting together such an awesome Easter mission. The flowers make me smile every time I look at them, and I love the coins! :)

I have it on good authority (the Easter bunny) that your mission is on its way. Enjoy! :)

Thank you, BlueMotmot! Happy Easter to you!