Zazth's 1st Annual Easter Mission

zazth

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching Having a hard time getting anything on their seeking list :)

There is some good news. they did say:

"we like surprises too, so feel free to send us anything (whether it is on our list or not)."

Good luck

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching Having a hard time getting anything on their seeking list :)

There is some good news. they did say:

"we like surprises too, so feel free to send us anything (whether it is on our list or not)."

Good luck

I read that too but I really try to send coins from a seeking list. I have managed to cover my two St. Patrick's Day Mission but I just can't get this one. :laughing:

Well I try to get at least one coin off of the persons seeking list. However, sometimes that is just not possible so I just try to send coins that I do not see on their keeper list. Either way I'm sure the person will be happy. As for me I do have a seeking list but I'm a really easy person to get along with and I'm happy with what ever I recieve. It really is just about the fun of the mission.

1. Participating-YES

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!

I know that it's really early...I was going to wait until at LEAST March to send the package...but I was up..and I knew the post office wouldn't be crowded if I got there early...so the package went out...hopefully it's enjoyed! :blink:

Edited by Tank Hounds

I know that it's really early...I was going to wait until at LEAST March to send the package...but I was up..and I knew the post office wouldn't be crowded if I got there early...so the package went out...hopefully it's enjoyed! :D

Wow - me too! I filled the basket and just couldn't wait so mine has been posted as well. I hope the recipients don't mind.

Glad to see I wasn't the only anxious bunny!

I know that it's really early...I was going to wait until at LEAST March to send the package...but I was up..and I knew the post office wouldn't be crowded if I got there early...so the package went out...hopefully it's enjoyed! :P

Wow - me too! I filled the basket and just couldn't wait so mine has been posted as well. I hope the recipients don't mind.

nope not alone add me to the anxious bunny list. :D

I know that it's really early...I was going to wait until at LEAST March to send the package...but I was up..and I knew the post office wouldn't be crowded if I got there early...so the package went out...hopefully it's enjoyed! :D

nope not alone add me to the anxious bunny list. :P

Same here! :D

Menace66:

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Complete -Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

Mission Arrived -

The Mrs.

Participating - YES

Received Name - YES

Mission Complete -Mailed with delivery confirmation on 2/25. Just in case it gets lost it will have time to get there.

Mission Arrived -

hi, i truly don't want to be a pain, but i still haven't gotten my mission. it's ok with me not to participate, except if someone is sending us a mission and someone is waiting for us to send them a mission, i'd hate to just be sitting here letting people down. Zazth, I haven't gotten any emails from you and I'm not sure my emails have gotten through to you. If you haven't assigned me to anyone and haven't assigned anyone to me, that's totally cool - no prob at all. again, i really don't want to be a pain - just don't want to disappoint anybody unwittingly.

~kim

1. Participating-YES

2. Received Name-YES

3. Mission Complete-YES

4. Mission Arrived!

I know that it's really early...I was going to wait until at LEAST March to send the package...but I was up..and I knew the post office wouldn't be crowded if I got there early...so the package went out...hopefully it's enjoyed! ;)

Enjoyed it was! We took a LONG time to open and photograph our AWESOME gift yesterday! We haven't had a chance to upload the pictures yet, but we did want to say THANK YOU Tank Hounds!!

Enjoyed it was! We took a LONG time to open and photograph our AWESOME gift yesterday! We haven't had a chance to upload the pictures yet, but we did want to say THANK YOU Tank Hounds!!

Glad it got there ok and you liked it! The hounds tried to help me pack it...but we all know that Easter Grass is deadly to dogs! So I managed without their help on this one...they supervised! Anyway, glad all is well with it! Happy Easter! ;)

Just can't wait any longer - here are the photos of my Egg

113_5354.jpg

And what it looked like after cracking it open - you will see my beautiful coins displayed inside - Thank you Zazth!

113_5355.jpg

Happy Easter to all and may your bunny deliever wonderful, shiny coins!

You are most welcome. Happy you liked it. don't eat all the candy at once. lol ;)

Glad it got there ok and you liked it! The hounds tried to help me pack it...but we all know that Easter Grass is deadly to dogs! So I managed without their help on this one...they supervised! Anyway, glad all is well with it! Happy Easter! ;)

Ahh yes, the Easter grass! I had just vacuumed the living room, opened the box, and IMMEDIATELY our kittens were in my lap trying to help. At that point, I closed the box and waited for Chris to get home so he could deal with the grass and the kitties! ;) They do, however, love the empty eggs! ;)

Mission #1

Participating - YES

Received Name-Research started

Mission Complete-Not Yet

Mission Arrived-Large box arrived from NC, but it's just too early to open yet...hope to make it to March before opening it!

Mission #2

Participating - YES

Received Name-Research Started

Mission Complete-Not yet

Mission Arrived

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching Having a hard time getting anything on their seeking list :laughing: Coins incoming ;)Thank you Easter Bunny for helping me with 1 of the coins :PCoins have arrived, getting package ready

3. Mission Complete Will be mailing Feb. 29

4. Mission Arrived!

Edited by kehunt64

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

When I opened the mailbox and saw this big yellow mailer sitting there, I was a little confused at first since I wasn't expecting anything. Then it hit me - MY EASTER MISSION!! I tried to tell myself "maybe it shouldn't be opened 'till easter.." but that idea lasted all of about 10 seconds. So I open it up and out falls a bunch of easter chocolates (all eaten now), easter pencils, and a page of 3D easter stickers (my sister will just love these)! I then pull out an envelope with an easter card, with two coins and a TB inside! WOOHOO!! The coins are awesome, and I've actually been considering trading for a TB! All three will be activated shortly. Fantastic easter misson for me, thank you so much menace66!

2298081693_d235ab91a9.jpg

2298081695_d788012203.jpg

2298880628_cbb957b62d_m.jpg

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

When I opened the mailbox and saw this big yellow mailer sitting there, I was a little confused at first since I wasn't expecting anything. Then it hit me - MY EASTER MISSION!! I tried to tell myself "maybe it shouldn't be opened 'till easter.." but that idea lasted all of about 10 seconds. So I open it up and out falls a bunch of easter chocolates (all eaten now), easter pencils, and a page of 3D easter stickers (my sister will just love these)! I then pull out an envelope with an easter card, with two coins and a TB inside! WOOHOO!! The coins are awesome, and I've actually been considering trading for a TB! All three will be activated shortly. Fantastic easter misson for me, thank you so much menace66!

2298081693_d235ab91a9.jpg

2298081695_d788012203.jpg

2298880628_cbb957b62d_m.jpg

Glad you liked it. :o

1. Participating - Email sent

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Mission Arrived: YES

LOVED my Easter package I got today, don't know who it's from, but I know it was mailed from SC!

There were 3 yummy bars of chocolate and a very cute felt easter basket with a very cute duck holding 3 coins!

Thanks for a great package and 3 coins that I didn't have! WOO HOO!!!

EasterMission2008.jpg

Participating: Yep

Received Name: Yep

Mission Complete: Coins in hand Hopefully in the mail Monday afternoon. Have to find a box suitable for a long trip.

Mission Arrived: Yep

Received a great box of goodies! All started with an Easter Basket Full of great things. Lots of candy...long gone ;) . A Maine key chain, Some hat pins a couple of sig items. An Easter Bunny in a gift bag and the coins :):D:lol:

A Northern Maine caching Adventure and a Gold and Green Glitter cross that I've never seen before, both very nice.

Last but not least a great Scout patch, and some singing Magnets.

Thanks Hollara :lol: The sig items kind of gave it away.

One day we will figure out how to post pictures.

Edited by TeamEccs21

Been working on our mission all weekend, Whoever will be receiving their mission we hope they post pictures. We hope they love their package when it comes. WooHoo, All that we can say is hope the mailman will handle it with care. Cant wait to hear what their face expression will be like when they get their package in hand. Now you all are probably wondering" OOOH I wonder if they got my name? or I hope they got my name. :o LOL.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mission 1:

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Mailed March 3!

4. Mission Arrived

Mission 2:

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Still waiting for incoming trade

4. Mission Arrived

Mission #1

1. Participating: Yes, e-mailed 2/10/08

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes! Received final trade and will put in the mail tomorrow 3/4/08!

4. Mission Arrived!

Mission #2

1. Participating: Yes, e-mailed 2/10/08

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: YES! Mailed 3/3/08

4. Mission Arrived!

Thanks for hosting the mission!!

easter.gif

What an awesome surprise in the mailbox today! The Easter Bunny arrived early for Woodland Clan. Evidently, one of the Bunny's contractors is based out of Oakridge, OR. Who'd have thought an Easter Bunny resides over there, but they really do.

We opened it up, all giddy and eager. Inside was nestled a trio of Hogwild's World Famous Travellers (in different metals), a Paperless Caching PDA coin, and an Easter Nav-egg-ation coin. This was an exceptionally nice package of some much desired coins.

2008_030340030.jpg

1501animatedsmiley.gifThank You BOOGUS.1501animatedsmiley.gif

Edited by Woodland Clan

One of my missions Arrived a few days ago, sorry for logging so late. And Thank you 2Golfers for a nice Easter package. In it was a Texas 2006, coin Mandy wanted to add to the rest of the Texas coins she has, I 2Golfers personal, another personal to add to my growing collection, and 2 MWGB non trackables - a black chick " Mrs.. 2Golfers I think" and a frog in a pot " Mr. 2Golfers I think" along with a chocolate egg with a toy inside. Chocolate lasted about 5 seconds when Thorne saw it. I thought it was funny he almost bit into the toy. sorry no pics but I am having camera issues right now.

Mike <_<

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES, mailed out today

4. Mission Arrived! - not yet

I mailed out my mission today together with some other things and caused a complete mess at the post office... small mailers, big mailers, national and international, heavy ones and not so heavy ones... the man behind the desk had to pull off stamps more than once because he had put it on the wrong mailer, and some mailers won't have arrived if I hadn't watched and discovered that there was not enough postage on it... on others was too much, so we had to pull the stamps off again <_<:P I hope in the end everything had the right postage on it and will arrive fast and save! ;)

I was waiting for another coin for this mission, but as I am waiting now for over two weeks for this coin to arrive I had a look at my secret persons seeking list and found another coin that they were looking for and that I have in hand. So I decided to send this one instead. Packages overseas seem to take longer than usual and I want my mission to arrive in time. I hope my secret person enjoys my little package :P

Mission #1

Participating- You Bet! Sent email 2/10

Received Name- got it, 2/16....researching!

Mission Complete- sent 3/4....loooong trip for this one!

Mission Arrived-

Mission #2

Participating- Wouldn't miss it! Sent email 2/10

Received Name- got it, 2/16...working on it!

Mission Complete- sent 3/5....another looong trip!

Mission Arrived-

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES...researching Having a hard time getting anything on their seeking list :) Coins incoming ;) Thank you Easter Bunny for helping me with 1 of the coins :) Coins have arrived, getting package ready

3. Mission Complete Will be mailing Feb. 29

4. Mission Arrived!

My Mission recipient has not been online yet today, but UPS tracking says she has a "surprise" waiting by her front door :)

My Easter Mission has arrived!! :):)

I opened up the box, and hidden under lots of packing peanuts was an Easter themed pad of note paper, an Easter pencil, a little furry bunny, some plastic eggs, a geocaching bracelet, a card, a n8turgrl wooden nickel (with a frog on it) and COINS! I got one of the new Jukebox Memories coin-it has a cool stained glass effect- and a Geosliders coin!!

Thank you soo much Tonya!! I love it!! ;):)

Today was an AWESOME coinmail day :D I got both my Easter and Leprechaun missions today :D

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

I'm glad you liked it Jackie! umm...one problem though...I FORGOT your Jelly beans!!!! hahaha I realized it yesterday morning when I went to drop off another package that I still had jelly beans. *sigh* I'll have to drop them in the mail to you because Easter just isn't right without Pink and yellow Peeps and jellybeans LOL

I just wanted to post that my Easter package arrived!!! ..... and....I'm not opening it until Easter!!!! ROFLMAO!!! Don't I just drive you people crazy that open yours right away??? teehee!!! I love anticipation!! So thank you for sending me such a nice big box to look at!!! <_< and trust me when I say I"m lookin' at it!!! LOL oh happy day!!! I will post my treasures after Easter is over....but until then....thank you ahead of time!!!! I love the FEEL of it already!! :(:rolleyes:

ps I will be sending my own mission out by Thursday at the latest!!! :(

I just wanted to post that my Easter package arrived!!! ..... and....I'm not opening it until Easter!!!! ROFLMAO!!! Don't I just drive you people crazy that open yours right away??? teehee!!! I love anticipation!! So thank you for sending me such a nice big box to look at!!! :P and trust me when I say I"m lookin' at it!!! LOL oh happy day!!! I will post my treasures after Easter is over....but until then....thank you ahead of time!!!! I love the FEEL of it already!! :P<_<

ps I will be sending my own mission out by Thursday at the latest!!! :P

I don't know how you can get a package and not open it. That would absolutely kill me!! My two missions arrived yesterday and the first thing I did was look for something sharp enough to cut through the tape on the boxes. Such willpower you have!! :rolleyes::(

If you do break down before Easter, take some pics so we can see what you got too :(