Geocacher on Survivor "Fans vs. Favorites"

Cash-n-Dash

She does sound pretty interesting. However, after watching last night, I don't really remember which one she was. She must not have stuck out. But to me, none of the Fans stuck out just yet.

Craig

C&S 143

Are you kidding? She was sticking out all over the place :rolleyes:

That was what made her interesting.

She does sound pretty interesting. However, after watching last night, I don't really remember which one she was. She must not have stuck out. But to me, none of the Fans stuck out just yet.

Craig

C&S 143

Are you kidding? She was sticking out all over the place :rolleyes:

I will have to go back and watch it again. :)

Craig

C&S 143

I was looking thru the Survivor bios and Tracy lits her hobbies as geocaching. Does anyone know her?

bio

Wellll dang it! I guess I'll have to root for a fan as well as rootin' for Ozzy and Yau-Man. :rolleyes::wacko::wacko:

Anyone playing the fantasy survivor...

I set up a private tribe...

Team:Geocaching

PW: Cacher

The Steaks

I love Survivor. I've seen every episode except for a few of Marquesas cuz that old women was sooooooo annoying. I don't have anything to add to this thread though except to say go Tracy :P

I met Johnny Fairplay at the Vegas airport once. We took a pic, but I don't think the mods would like it if I posted it.

Edited by simpjkee

I met Big Tom once. He was at a big flea market in Hillsville, Va. I also met Cao Boi at his place of work in Christiansburg, Va.

Now to keep this on topic to avoid getting it moved, I would be curious to see if Tracy is really into this or if she just found a few caches and says she is a geocacher.

Does anyone else know of a "famous" person who caches?

Craig

C&S 143

I was looking thru the Survivor bios and Tracy lits her hobbies as geocaching. Does anyone know her?

bio

The only "survivor" shows I watch are the ones with Les Stroud and Bear Grylls...

"SURVIVORMAN" & "MAN VS. WILD"... respectively...

Who's Tracy??? :):P:P:D:D

They really need a female version those survivor shows. It would be nice to watch a female doing some push-ups in the Arctic to warm up for a change... :)

Tracy Wolf - pretty good match, you figure out the rest for yourself

chew it up and spit it out :blink: Wonder how many friend requests she will get.

One of the logs for that cacher mentions a son. Unless her son is named Madison (mentioned in the bio) it's probably something else.

Anyone remember Frank from Survivor Africa? He was from a town about 20 miles from where I live and someone has placed a tribute cache to him there.

Not sure, but I think Richard Hatch is still serving time in a minimum security correctional facility about 25 miles from me. Someone placed a cache there cache "Richard Cache" and I was FTF. The prizes were:

1) a t-shirt that said "IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got"

2) prison shower kit complete with soap-on-a-rope

3) prison breakout kit complete with a mask and fake ID

It's since been archived.

edit: I took the shirt.

Edited by ScoutingWV

We have allot of Survivor fans at my job and we participate in a survivor pool, and I just happened to draw Tracy's name. Even though I wanted Yau Man to win, I'm hoping Tracy wins the pool for me. ;) That is cool that a geocacher is on Survivor this season, too bad she didn't use her skills to find the hidden idol. :)

I have met Rupert a few times at the Buffalo Chip campground at the Sturgis Bike Rally. He is a really cool guy and was very fortunate to have my picture taken with him. Also got some great pictures of him on his cool custom tie dye motorcycle. :)

Not sure, but I think Richard Hatch is still serving time in a minimum security correctional facility about 25 miles from me. Someone placed a cache there cache "Richard Cache" and I was FTF. The prizes were:

I tried to search for his name, but nothing came up. I would like to see this cache, please paste a link.

Everytime I watch that show (well, and heck just about every show that has anything to do with the outdoors), I always wonder if there is a geocache anywhere near where they are! It's a problem I have.. I can barely watch the Amazing Race without sitting at the computer finding caches near where the contestants are and even more fun is seeing if you can figure out if they are at any point standing next to one.

Anyway, Go Tracy!

Everytime I watch that show (well, and heck just about every show that has anything to do with the outdoors), I always wonder if there is a geocache anywhere near where they are! It's a problem I have.. I can barely watch the Amazing Race without sitting at the computer finding caches near where the contestants are and even more fun is seeing if you can figure out if they are at any point standing next to one.

Anyway, Go Tracy!

Hmmmmm.... armchair logging of virtuals takes on a whole new perspective.

bio

Wellll dang it! I guess I'll have to root for a fan as well as rootin' for Ozzy and Yau-Man. :wub::lol::wub:

Anyone playing the fantasy survivor...

I set up a private tribe...

Team:Geocaching

PW: Cacher

The Steaks

I am playing fantasy. Last week I only got 59 points. I am on a public team.

I tried to search for his name, but nothing came up. I would like to see this cache, please paste a link.

The cache was archived, the page is here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...=y&decrypt=

Read the logs by wvcoalcat and 89SC and you'll see why it's no longer there. It was my first meeting with law enforcement types while caching.

Tracy Wolf - pretty good match, you figure out the rest for yourself

chew it up and spit it out :laughing: Wonder how many friend requests she will get.

None... she isn't accepting them.

She did try to use her limited geocense in finding the imunity idol though. When I was looking for her, I was assuming she would have placed a photo up on GC.com.

The Steaks