~New Boomerang Coin~

Cheesy pigs

2008 BOOMERANG GEOCOIN

International Sales begin TOMORROW (April 9th) at 5PM CDT

The sale will begin 12 hours after the AUS sale - any NON AUS address to process an order prior to sales time will be refunded.

We will post the link 30 minutes prior to sale to allow time to register for the store -

They will NOT be at our normal Webstore address so watch this thread for sales info!

Please allow extra time to re-register as a customer for our client sales webstore.

Any questions - contact us!

Congrats to Cheesy Pigs and MapMonkey on their first Geocoin - we hope you all love the Boomerang - and we wish them success on their first coin sale!!!!!

Edited by CinemaBoxers

2008 BOOMERANG GEOCOIN

Sales begin TOMORROW at 5PM CDT

The sale will begin 12 hours after the AUS sale - any NON AUS address to process an order prior to sales time will be refunded.

er? :anibad:

If I order at 5pm Central will my order be refunded? Is that when it begins in Australia...or 12 hours after it begins in Australia??

2008 BOOMERANG GEOCOIN

Sales begin TOMORROW at 5PM CDT

Does the far eastern state of New Zealand count? I had to do that recently for something I was organizing from Apple - I had to buy through their Australian website as it hands New Zealand as well, and I was forced to list New Zealand as a State of Australia to get the darn order into their system! :grin:

(I'm not going to hear the end of that!!) :anibad:

Well sales have gone swimmingly in Australia. We have just about sold out of the ones destined for Aus.

International sales start in 9 hours and 10 minutes....and counting! :)

I think I've given myself an ulcer.....

:ph34r: LOL "swimmingly" LOL :grin: Love that phrase but whenever I use it here I get strange looks :( . Kinda like when I use "groovy" :ph34r: .

Congrats on your successful sale, Liz! And don't worry so much. You have a lovely coin! :anibad:

CF30

Hey there - this is j2garnett (typing under my mom's caching name). I live in Australia, but am currently in the states so I'm having to participate in the US part of the sale =P. That said, even knowing how to do the time conversion in my sleep, I still can't figure out when the sale is intended to start in the US. Instead of 12 hours from such and such time, can we get a real start time, like 8am EST or some such? Thanks so much!

How many of each metal were made and was there a special metal made for the international buyers?

There were 300 coins minted on the initial run:

230 Black Nickel (AUS/Int'l sales)

30 Ant. Bronze (Map Monkey's)

30 Pol. Gold (Cheesy Pigs')

10 Pol. Nickel (AEs)

~J

PS - 4 hours to go! w00t!

where are they going to be sale?

2008 BOOMERANG GEOCOIN

We will post the link 30 minutes prior to sale to allow time to register for the store -

They will NOT be at our normal Webstore address so watch this thread for sales info!

Please allow extra time to re-register as a customer for our client sales webstore.

Congrats to Cheesy Pigs and MapMonkey on their first Geocoin - we hope you all love the Boomerang - and we wish them success on their first coin sale!!!!!

2008 BOOMERANG GEOCOIN

All that says is not the normal site...are we to assume that the website it IS going to be on will be posted some time shortly then?

2008 BOOMERANG GEOCOIN

All that says is not the normal site...are we to assume that the website it IS going to be on will be posted some time shortly then?

All the necessary instructions have been posted in this thread. You just have to go through every post to find it.

Hello there folks!

You may go to the Geocoin Design Client webstore to register for the 2008 Boomerangs at the following address:

2008 Boomerangs

PLEASE NOTE: UP UNTIL THE SALE TIME, THEY WILL APPEAR TO BE SOLD OUT! THIS IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THE COIN SALE.

Until that time (30 minutes from now, you can use that time to register- you WILL need to register in this webstore!)

~J

edit: noted for registration.

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Hello there folks!

You may go to the Geocoin Design Client webstore to register for the 2008 Boomerangs at the following address:

2008 Boomerangs

PLEASE NOTE: UP UNTIL THE SALE TIME, THEY WILL APPEAR TO BE SOLD OUT! THIS IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THE COIN SALE. Until that time (30 minutes from now, you can use that time to register)

~J

if we are already registered at GeocoinDesign, do we need to register again?

EDIT: Looks like the answer is yes as it did not recognize my email address.

Edited by UncleJimbo

Hello there folks!

2008 Boomerangs

PLEASE NOTE: UP UNTIL THE SALE TIME, THEY WILL APPEAR TO BE SOLD OUT! THIS IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THE COIN SALE. Until that time (30 minutes from now, you can use that time to register)

~J

Thanks!

Yes, this webstore is for our Client's use. This is NOT our regular webstore.

~J

I was confused because they have the same domain name. I assumed they would be on sale at some other website (domain). B)

All the necessary instructions have been posted in this thread. You just have to go through every post to find it.

B)

Yeah, I knew that, but based on what had been posted earlier, it was implied that the sale would take place on a "different" web site, but when I saw that it was at the same domain, I thought maybe the rules had changed. B)

B)

Yeah, I knew that, but based on what had been posted earlier, it was implied that the sale would take place on a "different" web site, but when I saw that it was at the same domain, I thought maybe the rules had changed. B)

I'm just teasing ya!

:D