~New Boomerang Coin~

Cheesy pigs

Cheesy Pigs and Map Monkey have banded together with CinemaBoxers to produce the world's first geocoin that is guaranteed to always return!

This has been in the works for quite a while, and is almost ready for the artwork to be revealed. I just couldn't keep quiet about it any longer!

It's going to be another 'Paula Special', and there will be much ooohing and ahhing. :huh:

There will be no presales... so your money will be safe in your pocket until we have the coins in hand.

More updates to follow soon..... prepare yourselves ;)

Congratulations! I can never keep a secret either! :)

My husband recently returned from Perth, Australia and brought the boys each a decorated boomerang. I let my youngest bring it to school for show and tell, telling him NOT to bring it outside. His teacher told him there was no time for show and tell and to show his friends OUTSIDE. In the meantime, an older girl had falllen and he went to see if she was OK. As he was standing over her the boomerang slipped out of his hands and hit her in the forehead and she was later sent for stitches. He felt terrible and his boomerang was confiscated as a 'dangerous weapon' which I later had to go and pick up from the office. :)

So, is this new boomerang coin dangerous or what? :P;);)

Congratulations! I can never keep a secret either! ;)

My husband recently returned from Perth, Australia and brought the boys each a decorated boomerang. I let my youngest bring it to school for show and tell, telling him NOT to bring it outside. His teacher told him there was no time for show and tell and to show his friends OUTSIDE. In the meantime, an older girl had falllen and he went to see if she was OK. As he was standing over her the boomerang slipped out of his hands and hit her in the forehead and she was later sent for stitches. He felt terrible and his boomerang was confiscated as a 'dangerous weapon' which I later had to go and pick up from the office. ;)

What a great story... I might have to pick up one of these dangerous coins! Can't wait to see them!

I actually have a couple of Boomerang coins travelling at the moment .. :)

When I am on vacation on another continent, and sometimes when I trade coins with someone on another continent I ask them to release a coin for me.

The Mission of the coin is to return to me... ;)

Sofar, 1 one of the coins was succesful (it took 3 weeks to get back from Canada to Delft- the Netherlands). ;)

Oh! Very nice... Looking forward to the sales!!! Did you mention what finishe(s) anywhere? And when might these bonzer, ridgy-didge, dinky-di beauties go on sale, mate? :unsure:

CF30

:blink: Very Ocker of you Sarah! You could be one of us :P

The artwork is being sent to the mint for quotes, etc, so as soon as that is all worked out we'll let you all know how much, when, what metals, size, how many, etc!

I may be a little premature....but I just wanted to show it off :sad: